elsababe.com

First impressions of Elsa Babe

Elsa Babe, established in 2017, is committed to research, development, design and production of adult toys and silicone love dolls. Our production team has 20 years of experience in 3D Animation/Game/Film productions and the product designs are led by the well-known Japanese 3D film director. Elsa Babe is the first adult toy manufacturer established by the 3D production team. We are good at concept design, sculpture, 3D modelling, skeleton design and BJD style makeup. You will find Elsa Babe products have a strong Japanese anime style, the product curve and proportion are different from the existing products in the industry. We are both variable and innovative in the product designs due to the 3D production DNA. Elsa Babe ads a refreshing look to the adult toy industry. Website: elsababe.com
haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: First impressions of Elsa Babe

Post by haremlover »

Yes - the weight is a conundrum at the moment, although I prefer weight within reason over loss of softness.

The 150 might be 150 or it might be 145 in practice and we'll have to wait and see about that. In my opinion a very busty 150 doll as an anime cartoon figure could well be really brilliant and would come out at a manageable weight. What I do know is that Elsa can make soft and jiggly breasts, so cartoon busty 150 is likely to be a real winner. I wonder if they might move to 155 rather than 150 . . .

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

planet_tyler
Former Member

Post by planet_tyler »

@haremlover
The tactile feel of the breasts were the main selling point here for me and they have certainly received top marks there from what I can tell and the fact that I am a huge fan of the anime aesthetic helped greatly and even coloured my opinion and allowed me to look past some of the other flaws and it is perhaps worth noting that I understand moulding processes at the manufacturing level so while I cannot say how close the moulding process used here is in similarity to injection die moulding I know that there are some inherent and unavoidable issues that occur, flashing in particular, which is what the minor flaws that were pointed out on the teeth and the inside of the lips appeared to be to me, but they could definitely be improved by making minor adjustments to the way the the moulding is cast but it is often a matter of striking a balance between what you can achieve efficiently and what the customer finds acceptable and this principle applies to any mass produced consumer good and Elsa Babe's streamlined production technique where by they are only really producing different heads is a smart play from a production standpoint and definitely allows for them to improve a great deal from here.
"What you're experiencing is premature enlightenment; this is the greatest moment of your life and you're off somewhere else missing it"

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

@ planet_tyler
We probably agree more then we disagree. I don't think you will be disappointed here vs a similarly priced tpe doll. In fact, having a good functioning silicone doll at sub $2000 levels is bad news for tpe. If tpe doesn't win on price then tpe doesnt win in my view. Tpe took over this industry but I think the trend is that silicone is starting to take it back.This is another reason why these dolls interest me.Many of us are willing to wait for elsa babe to make these improvements but I can understand that some like yourself are not. The manufacturer doesn't seem to be hiding anything which is great.. Alot of us already have dolls and are in no rush .
That said , hope you can lift that heavy doll bro :D

Elsa Babe
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Elsa Babe »

Thank you all for your encouraging comments, and Elsa Babe is improving the issues you have mentioned. Congratulations to @haremlover from the UK for finding @planet_tyler who is also a doll analyst from Australia :), your comments really make us better, and I also believe your comments will soon publish a book of The Rise of Elsa Babe. :mrgreen: 8) Orz
Many members asked when we can start selling 150cm dolls. Actually we planned to complete all the 150cm doll body molds in five diff breast sizes in the beginning. But now we think it is more important to improve the current 165cm bodies, so the molds of the 150cm bodies are temporarily shelved, that's why we haven't listed the 150cm dolls in the store yet. Anyone who wants to see the bodies with specific breast sizes in both 165cm and 150cm please let us know, we will give priority to it! Thanks.

@haremlover I have not disappeared, I am just too busy with the production of dolls. :)

Best regards,

Steve L.
Elsa Babe
Elsa Babe Store: https://www.elsababe.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ElsaBabeDoll
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/ElsaBabeDoll
Instagram: @elsababedoll
Tumblr: @ElsaBabeDoll
Pinterest: @ElsaBabeDoll
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@elsababeworkshop9523
Email: service@elsababe.com
Mobile/WeChat: 13823722824 / 18925701825 / 18925839030
QQ Customer Service:1143951597 / 350455303
QQ Group: 234807729 / 765978302 / 470580720

planet_tyler
Former Member

Post by planet_tyler »

@Ztar073
I agree that we agree, for the most part, but a robust debate is what these threads are for and it is good for the manufacturer to be involved and hear from all parties how their work has been received, what changes can be made and how they can appeal to a broader audience as they do have a very niche look. All I can offer is my perspective as a noob to dolls and in my communications with Elsa Babe they have been very open and eager to please and seem to be dedicated to implementing the changes required to respond to the concerns that have been raised and I want to make it clear that I believe that there is huge room for improvements here on a lot of levels, but I am happy, as a new comer, to purchase based on what I have seen so far and I hope to offer some feedback on how they can further improve these dolls from a perspective of functionality for I think they have nailed the look of the dolls superbly and I feel that is worth supporting them as a new manufacturer but I totally understand that they are not where they need to be to appease more discerning customers than me
"What you're experiencing is premature enlightenment; this is the greatest moment of your life and you're off somewhere else missing it"

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

Elsa Babe wrote:Thank you all for your encouraging comments, and Elsa Babe is improving the issues you have mentioned. Congratulations to @haremlover from the UK for finding @planet_tyler who is also a doll analyst from Australia :), your comments really make us better, and I also believe your comments will soon publish a book of The Rise of Elsa Babe. :mrgreen: 8) Orz
Many members asked when we can start selling 150cm dolls. Actually we planned to complete all the 150cm doll body molds in five diff breast sizes in the beginning. But now we think it is more important to improve the current 165cm bodies, so the molds of the 150cm bodies are temporarily shelved, that's why we haven't listed the 150cm dolls in the store yet. Anyone who wants to see the bodies with specific breast sizes in both 165cm and 150cm please let us know, we will give priority to it! Thanks.

@haremlover I have not disappeared, I am just too busy with the production of dolls. :)

Best regards,

Steve L.
Elsa Babe
If you are stopping a product launch to fix the issues mentioned with your current products then it seems you are taking the constructive criticism very seriously.

jkk211

Post by jkk211 »

I had a question, do the vaginal and anal orifices lead to the same tunnel? So from 2 orifices to a single tunnel or are they separate tunnels throughout?

planet_tyler
Former Member

Post by planet_tyler »

@jkk211
I was asking Sate questions after he reviewed the doll and he did say that they were connected

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

Connected tunnels is a good thing for cleaning, much easier to flush out. I believe xycolo dolls are the same.

planet_tyler
Former Member

Post by planet_tyler »

I imagine that it would, XYcolo are doing some incredible things actually, definitely one to watch

INFORMATIONS