https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Diary of a Tiny Minx Maker

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Wolferich
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Diary of a Tiny Minx Maker

Post by Wolferich »

Natalia is a pretty model with a beautiful expression.
My Elena and Angela send her greetings. I got them both out of a whorehouse, Elena from Riga and Angela from Prague.

Sometimes it breaks out of them and then nothing is safe from them.
Attachments
4270EB64-520C-4CB8-8705-B1E64EB54848.jpeg
4270EB64-520C-4CB8-8705-B1E64EB54848.jpeg (3.26 MiB) Viewed 1620 times
Have a nice day or night.

Wolferich M. Mf.

Büchsenmacher MK. XI

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

They are amazing Justintime. I'm starting to wonder when I'm going to run out of space in my house. I can't even imagine what life is like for those with a large collection of "big" dolls. Keeping all these little ladies lively is a lot of work!

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

Haha! I hope that teddy gets some satisfaction Wolferich! I'm not sure what language Natalia speaks but I know she's been teaching it to the rest of my Minxes. I suspect they all want to gossip without me knowing. Either that or they are plotting to overthrow me and take over...

Wolferich
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Wolferich »

I have also given up trying to understand what they talk about. We're gonna need a trailer if we're gonna get a place to sleep.

Wolferich M. Mf.

Büchsenmacher MK. XI

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

Natalia and Sky in "New Lingerie Day"
New Lingerie Day.jpg
New Lingerie Day.jpg (411.97 KiB) Viewed 1604 times
Some new lacy things arrived today and Sky was super excited to model them with Natalia. She wanted Natalia to teach her those "sexy European poses". Ha!

Wolferich
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Wolferich »

They look really sexy. But I notice Natalia's introducing new customs. Nothing is sticking out like before.
I see it coming, soon there will be a price list, if we want to see more

Wolferich M. Mf.

Büchsenmacher MK. XI

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

Wolferich wrote:They look really sexy. But I notice Natalia's introducing new customs. Nothing is sticking out like before.
I see it coming, soon there will be a price list, if we want to see more
Oh no! I hadn't thought of that! But now that you mention it, I see them laughing at me and I haven't seen any "secret" parts in a while...
Covered Bits.jpg
Covered Bits.jpg (477.78 KiB) Viewed 1596 times
Well, came back later and they were still at it. Now they're giving me the whole "lipstick lesbian" vibe. I'm definitely in trouble...
Attachments
Lipstick.jpg
Lipstick.jpg (251.22 KiB) Viewed 1583 times

Wolferich
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Wolferich »

With Jojo we have another candidate for the Minxes.

Wolferich M. Mf.

Büchsenmacher MK. XI

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

Wolferich! There's been so much going on in the Minx Mansion this week! Two new Tiny Minxes and a "big" Minx arrived! They've got me running all around trying to get their introductions posted! I'm going to need an assistant soon I think!

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

Samira the Tiny Jinn

Samira is a magical being who recently discovered my house full of Minxes and decided to move in. From what I've gathered so far, dancing is her superpower. Sami, as she prefers to be called, has been busy showing the Minxes some sensual moves and I don't mind at all. I'm assuming she has other abilities too but I know better than to ask for wishes. I mean, what else could I possibly want?
Sami Dances.jpg
Sami Dances.jpg (352.83 KiB) Viewed 1516 times
Sami has the new Phicen S35B body, with the new seamless 2 position feet. Her body is nice with very slender arms but it's her feet that set her apart. There is a plate inside that flips them from flat to less flat. At least that's what I'm calling it. They are not "high-heeled" at all. I was prepared for this thanks to LoneRanger who answered my specific questions about them. Phicen shipped her with a cute molded bikini and I get the impression this body is aimed at being a "beach babe". If that's the case, the feet are perfect for that look.
Sami - Flat and Less Flat.jpg
Sami - Flat and Less Flat.jpg (571.56 KiB) Viewed 1516 times
She can't stand on her own. The foot plate ends with the arch and her forefoot and toes are all soft. I'm going to try to make some slippers or sandals for Sami and see if that might make her able to support herself. Her feet will rotate but I don't think they can swivel. I don't get the sense there's a ball joint inside.

I like her feet. She's got good ankles too and the foot flips down at the right place. I've been wanting a barefoot Minx. All my other lovelies pretty much wear heels all the time and I wanted a more "nature" girl. That's why I ordered the Wondery "Daeris" elf head for her. I had been admiring this head for a while and the time had come.
Sami - Luscious Lips.jpg
Sami - Luscious Lips.jpg (492.37 KiB) Viewed 1516 times
But Sami told me she was not an elf, she's a belly dancer. To me, this Wondery head sculpt is very Middle Eastern looking. I had a strong connection to belly dancers for years. I always knew I'd have a dancer in my Minx clan eventually. Recently, I acquired parts of a costume that I thought was for Sky but now I know why it arrived. Sami was sending her wardrobe ahead of her!
Sami Teaches Sky.jpg
Sami Teaches Sky.jpg (338.42 KiB) Viewed 1516 times
I don't think Sami will get any modifications from me. She's quite lovely just how she is. I am going to have to make her some jewelry though. "Many, many jewels" she says. Ok, maybe I'm going to need those wishes after all...

Thanks for reading!

Wolferich
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Wolferich »

These are beautiful pictures and I also like the head very much. It's also nice that your Minxes all get a soul breathed into them, I always think that's important.
Thanks also for the good description of the new body S035.

Wolferich M. Mf.

Büchsenmacher MK. XI

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

Thanks Wolferich. I've realized that none of the Minxes are who I thought they would be when I first ordered them. It's only after they came here to live with me that they revealed who they are. I often had elaborate ideas and plans ahead of time only to see something different spontaneously happen.

I spent more than an hour researching Arabic names for Sami and found nothing I liked. Later on, her name just appeared in my mind when I was showering. Of the hundreds of names I looked through, Sami's name was not on the list. There's some strange magic going on around here. Ha!

Wolferich
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Wolferich »

They usually already have their own name when they come. Only they don't tell you right away, because they want you to guess a little bit.
Sometimes they only tell the other minis when they introduce themselves.

Wolferich M. Mf.

Büchsenmacher MK. XI

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

Missed this thread for a few days, very nice ShadowFun..if my 3d glasses ever get her , it will be so much fun to see these images.
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

Hope your glasses arrive soon JIT! You'll be hooked on stereoscopic once you see my Minxes "pop" into view. Ha!

Unfortunately, Sky took a tumble off my dresser a couple days ago and broke her neck. Grrrr... I was able to put it back into the "socket" but now it's loose. Surgery for her is on my agenda today so wish us luck!

INFORMATIONS