www.funwestdoll.com

Stuffing Material Idea

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
Midas

Stuffing Material Idea

Post by Midas »

well the heads are approx 5-7lbs. they have a foam core. you'll defantely need a decent back bone to mount it to and if you talk to mark nicely he might even incourperate a mount in the neck to make things even easyer. when he quoated me it was I think $100 for a head with no finish (make-up teeth tounge eyes) he has fully made up ones (choose from the selection he has) and heads that he will custom make up with the wig of your choice. there a bit more money. you'll have to check with Mark on the prices.

Midas

Nada

Stuffing Material Idea

Post by Nada »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by nicvncnt:
<STRONG>Nada, you must not be wearing your bifocals [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

I got a Madame in a Lolita box - it was Michael that got a Letha in a Latex Lady box.

(But FWIW I do have a loose German Latex Lady Head)</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

... Sorry Nick and Michael... You are quite correct... (Perhaps, WAY too many dolls and members and excessive wishfulness, on my olde brain???) [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Or maybe, more correctly within my 12+ year Latex Girl Fantasy "chase",,, I am "pushing" with too many wishful thoughts and dreams. (But, THAT is simply, ME... sorry.) [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

And to Nick,,, finding out that a lot of Letha's body-areas will properly accept some of your current parts,,, MIGHT be very nice to know,,, someday,,, in the future... [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

... Nada ...

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Stuffing Material Idea

Post by nicvncnt »

What type of foam are you thinking of using?

INFORMATIONS