realsexdoll.com

The wait. The BRUTAL BRUTAL wait. *support group*

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Kippen
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: The wait. The BRUTAL BRUTAL wait. *support group*

Post by Kippen »

IwillReview wrote:
Kippen wrote:Tomorrow will be day 11 after ordering and looks like FedEx will be delivering. Gonna make sure I'll be home for the delivery. Here's a factory pic I tried to Photoshop as if she's topless hanging out at a bar.
Damn! She's hot!
Wow only 12 days! That's the fastest I've ever heard
YOU LUCKY BASTARD
:haha4:
:shakefist: :shakefist: :shakefist:

Is she your first? Have you made a space for her/shopped for her arrival???
Ya this will be my first. Will keep in closet standing or in bed. Got a couple clothing items need to get a top or two. Got some socks/arm sleeves and some booty yoga pants. Wanted a companion for sex and to sleep with at night, sick of one night stands seems like women have been the ones with the commitment issues in my life.

IwillReview

Post by IwillReview »

Kippen wrote:
IwillReview wrote:
Kippen wrote:Tomorrow will be day 11 after ordering and looks like FedEx will be delivering. Gonna make sure I'll be home for the delivery. Here's a factory pic I tried to Photoshop as if she's topless hanging out at a bar.
Damn! She's hot!
Wow only 12 days! That's the fastest I've ever heard
YOU LUCKY BASTARD
:shakefist: :shakefist: :shakefist:

Is she your first? Have you made a space for her/shopped for her arrival???
Ya this will be my first. Will keep in closet standing or in bed. Got a couple clothing items need to get a top or two. Got some socks/arm sleeves and some booty yoga pants. Wanted a companion for sex and to sleep with at night, sick of one night stands seems like women have been the ones with the commitment issues in my life.

Try out the wish app. Or wish.com. I bought yoga pants for 8 bucks and they're actually decent quality! But yea their clothing is dirt cheap so you can stack up a whole wardrobe.
I hear ya with the dating deal... I personally feel dirty afterward. Like I've made a mistake. But Not fuckin was also driving me insane and back toward the guilty nights.
So sex doll equalised the need for sex(frustration and desparation) and gave me the presence of mind actually see if there's a connection.

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

My current wait is for 4 TPE head stands. Ordered 10/8 and no tracking yet, so guessing 2 more weeks unless shipped without a tracking info email. Most dolls I got were all 4 week waits from order to door.

These are just head stands with no skeleton. Should be quick to make. I should make a bump. One time the factory did forget to make an order that was open for 5 weeks.

I'm excited for them because not only will I be able to display my best spare heads nicely, but I'll be able to set up cool multi blow job scenarios. It's pretty tough getting ~3 dolls all setup for a shared BJ. This will be a great hack. Plus I don't have to alter the full dolls.

In the meantime, I've been testing the new WM skeleton and it's awesome. She is way more fluid than my previous dolls which have really stiff joints in comparison. As long as the new skeleton does not get looser, it's a perfect balance of staying in place and ease of movement. I was able to re enact one scene I had with my ex but with a better ending. I felt like it turned a disappointing memory into a good one.

IwillReview

Post by IwillReview »

DexterQuest wrote:My current wait is for 4 TPE head stands. Ordered 10/8 and no tracking yet, so guessing 2 more weeks unless shipped without a tracking info email. Most dolls I got were all 4 week waits from order to door.

These are just head stands with no skeleton. Should be quick to make. I should make a bump. One time the factory did forget to make an order that was open for 5 weeks.

I'm excited for them because not only will I be able to display my best spare heads nicely, but I'll be able to set up cool multi blow job scenarios. It's pretty tough getting ~3 dolls all setup for a shared BJ. This will be a great hack. Plus I don't have to alter the full dolls.

In the meantime, I've been testing the new WM skeleton and it's awesome. She is way more fluid than my previous dolls which have really stiff joints in comparison. As long as the new skeleton does not get looser, it's a perfect balance of staying in place and ease of movement. I was able to re enact one scene I had with my ex but with a better ending. I felt like it turned a disappointing memory into a good one.
Head stands??! I haven't heard of these yet.
The WM that is being made for me right now has the new skeleton! Im glad to hear a good review :)

Sp0ngeWorthy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sp0ngeWorthy »

While my wait is over, I'm still waiting. haha.

Long story short; waiting until the wife is comfortable to move ahead. I _think_ she's getting there. Was also a busy ass weekend so wouldn't have had time if I had wanted to. Soon though! Anyone else unbox a WM162E lately?
WM 164-J Racquel Reborn
WM 162-E Racquel #336 & #162 - Retired

IwillReview

Post by IwillReview »

Sp0ngeWorthy wrote:While my wait is over, I'm still waiting. haha.

Long story short; waiting until the wife is comfortable to move ahead. I _think_ she's getting there. Was also a busy ass weekend so wouldn't have had time if I had wanted to. Soon though! Anyone else unbox a WM162E lately?
I haven't seen a WM162E unboxing yet :)
So you're at the start line and she's got the race-start revolver huh

Nyolop

Post by Nyolop »

Man, that last step must be torturous. Fingers crossed for you! Do post about your unboxing ritual!

IwillReview

Post by IwillReview »

Nyolop wrote:Man, that last step must be torturous. Fingers crossed for you! Do post about your unboxing ritual!
I BET.

Sp0ngeWorthy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sp0ngeWorthy »

It's not the easiest thing I've done so far. lol

I ordered the flight case as well, so it's sitting locked in my closet behind my clothes. Every time I go in there to get dressed I get worked up. Friday can't get here fast enough.
WM 164-J Racquel Reborn

IwillReview

Post by IwillReview »

Sp0ngeWorthy wrote:It's not the easiest thing I've done so far. lol

I ordered the flight case as well, so it's sitting locked in my closet behind my clothes. Every time I go in there to get dressed I get worked up. Friday can't get here fast enough.
Does she know it's there?!?

Sp0ngeWorthy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sp0ngeWorthy »

IwillReview wrote:

Oh yeah. Been transparent all the way. She's just a bit insecure so she's taking her time giving me the green light. I've had to really push her to get her to be anything other than very conservative sexually. Which, is part of the reason for the doll. Sex shouldn't require pressure. I'm trying to make sure I don't ever push her to do things she doesn't ultimately want to do or enjoy doing just because I want her to. Young me didn't think that way. He was a bit of a dick and could have learned a thing or two from older me. While there is something to be said for encouraging someone to try new things, there is just as much to be said about pushing too hard and creating stress. The doll allows me to do whatever I want without the guilt of feeling like I'm pushing too hard.
WM 164-J Racquel Reborn

IwillReview

Post by IwillReview »

Sp0ngeWorthy wrote:
IwillReview wrote:

Oh yeah. Been transparent all the way. She's just a bit insecure so she's taking her time giving me the green light. I've had to really push her to get her to be anything other than very conservative sexually. Which, is part of the reason for the doll. Sex shouldn't require pressure. I'm trying to make sure I don't ever push her to do things she doesn't ultimately want to do or enjoy doing just because I want her to. Young me didn't think that way. He was a bit of a dick and could have learned a thing or two from older me. While there is something to be said for encouraging someone to try new things, there is just as much to be said about pushing too hard and creating stress. The doll allows me to do whatever I want without the guilt of feeling like I'm pushing too hard.
Ah okay I get that.
That is a very tricky balance!
Letting her know what you need and if she's not into it, having her be okay that you'll be able to do that elsewhere.. she might be afraid your passions and attention will completely move over to your dimeydime doll.. Oh that's another thing, she might be jealous with your dolls body..
WM162E is a Super Model Haha!
I hope she finds relief in this process that youre going through in your relationship! I feel like it'll bring a deeper peace to it :)

Nyolop

Post by Nyolop »

Dang, your wife is lucky to have someone as considerate as you sponge, good on you.

On a side note, how's the flight case itself? I also ordered one and am curious as to its quality and dimensions (specifically height and width).

Also, just got my tracking number for UPS! She's scheduled for delivery on the 11th. Just gotta check if my local UPS store will be open on Veterans day (planning on picking up myself, since my schedule is a bit wonky to ensure I am home at time of delivery). Almost there.... 8O

IwillReview

Post by IwillReview »

Nyolop wrote:Dang, your wife is lucky to have someone as considerate as you sponge, good on you.

On a side note, how's the flight case itself? I also ordered one and am curious as to its quality and dimensions (specifically height and width).

Also, just got my tracking number for UPS! She's scheduled for delivery on the 11th. Just gotta check if my local UPS store will be open on Veterans day (planning on picking up myself, since my schedule is a bit wonky to ensure I am home at time of delivery). Almost there.... 8O
Oh MAN! 6 days away!
I'm also curious about the flight case.
What size do they come in?
Where'd you order yours from??

Nyolop

Post by Nyolop »

I ordered my doll through SSD, and selected the flight case as an option (https://www.sexysexdoll.com/sex-doll-storage-case/). Was thinking about getting the couch instead (https://www.sexysexdoll.com/sex-doll-storage-furniture/), but ultimately went with the case. Not sure if SSD provides the case themselves or if it's the manufacturer who does (Sino-doll).

INFORMATIONS