www.wmdolls.com

Very STRONG WARNING not to buy ebay, alibaba or aliexpress

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
arnomartes
Ex-Member

Re: Very STRONG WARNING not to buy ebay, alibaba or aliexpre

Post by arnomartes »

great_majul wrote:
GOTE wrote:I'm buying again on Aliexpress.
Why Pay for something extra when I can do it myself.
And most vendors don't give a warranty on the products they sell.
So you're not on the safe side if something happens.
But it's the customer's choice where, how and from whom to buy.

Because of the shipping of dolls out of China.

99.99 % of all dolls are shipped via Economy, which means for the customer that his package will be a dropshipping shipment.

I prefer to take the risk myself and do not need a vendor to coordinate the order and the shipping.

But I have to say that I only know one Manufacturer at Aliexpress that I trust to 100%.
I also get items from this manufacturer that are not officially available and are only meant for photo sessions or presentations.
We are also in contact by phone and via WeChat.
Shipping takes 5 to 14 days, but not longer either.
any chance you'd share some info about this seller? I'm willing to take the risk and buy something off Aliexpress too. I know it is not good to the business but hey, it'd be my first TPE doll and I'm pretty sure that if I like it, I'll be moving to some high-end product soon enough.

Thanks
I could imagine it is this company ...
I will order a doll there
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=le8fpz71o0M

Woody1616
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Woody1616 »

Hello, I am writing you today in need of assistance. I purchased a TPE doll from aliexpres but did not recieve the doll that was advertised. I have disputed the purchase with both the retailer and my credit card company. In order to proceed with the dispute I need a professional letter/email from a distributor that sells similar dolls, stating how the doll I recieved is not as advertised. Can you assist me with this? Thank you for your time.
Woody1616

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

The important thing is to produce some photographs - and hopefully your posts here will be warning to others not to buy from this source - and if you post the photos here members will be able to advise. Can you also post photos of the doll which was advertised? And the description?

If you send me the link in a PM I'll try to help with that if it's difficult for you.

Best wishes

David P
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Wnydoller
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Wnydoller »

Very good info, thanks for the research you did!

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

Thanks[/quote]
I could imagine it is this company ...
I will order a doll there
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=le8fpz71o0M[/quote]
The doll there those breasts are not going to last very long imo, they will tear off the body or you explode them rolling in you sleep. If you go that route look up M-CUP PLEASE & look at his breast slings.

Metaphor
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Metaphor »

Scams like these are just so maddening. It's a form of theft to promise one thing to somebody and then to deliver something else.

feldmannu
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by feldmannu »

Last week my doll finally arrived. I've bought her from aliexpress shop KNETSCH for about 500 Euros.
I got exactly the doll from the pictures, only thing was, that the teeth wasn't white. But the quality is impressive, even if this is my first doll ever. The delivery was about 8-9 working days and the doll was shipped from France to Germany for free.

If You buy from this seller (there are other like this one, and I think it's all the same) and You choose a store other than china, You can't choose any options. So my doll came with all the standard options, no chance to choose other options like eyes, wig and so on. Only option was the standing foot and skin color, even the only choice was "photo" or "brown" color, which is probably the same.

I will post some photos when I'm allowed to. Till then I can't complain about my order at all.

Mailman62
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Mailman62 »

There is some vendors who have warehouse in Europe also for delivery. Some offer free shipping and without custom fees, which is good because I do not like to find out taxes with customs personally
Are those more reliable (or less cheaters) than vendors who make deliveries only from China? I was thinking this could be better option if something to be claimed

ArturD

Post by ArturD »

Hi, I'm going to buy a sex doll and I saw some really beautiful dolls on this site https: / / adultproductsbox . com/ top-10-sex-dolls /
I have a request to help from those who are experts in this and know proven companies, please look there dolls and answer if you can trust these manufacturers. This purchase is expensive for me and I'm afraid of making a mistake. Thank you.

bolokolo23
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by bolokolo23 »

feldmannu wrote:Last week my doll finally arrived. I've bought her from aliexpress shop KNETSCH for about 500 Euros.
I got exactly the doll from the pictures, only thing was, that the teeth wasn't white. But the quality is impressive, even if this is my first doll ever. The delivery was about 8-9 working days and the doll was shipped from France to Germany for free.

If You buy from this seller (there are other like this one, and I think it's all the same) and You choose a store other than china, You can't choose any options. So my doll came with all the standard options, no chance to choose other options like eyes, wig and so on. Only option was the standing foot and skin color, even the only choice was "photo" or "brown" color, which is probably the same.

I will post some photos when I'm allowed to. Till then I can't complain about my order at all.
Which one did you buy? I got the jy - 159 (real or not dunno) and shes heavy as hell, kinda regret it.

Hoshiko

Post by Hoshiko »

When I disputed for my first AliExpress doll, all I had to do was upload pictures detailing that it was not like in the promotional pics. Oh, and it had some slight shipping damage. Again, a picture was all what was needed, no letter or anything.

jmd103

Post by jmd103 »

Hello, OK I am new here. I have already made all the mistakes (buying on Ali Express, on eBay). Well I should say "paying". I have not received anything yet.

I appreciate this info on sham vendors. What vendor(s) SHOULD I use if I am looking for the best quality inflatable? I have chosen to go inflatable because I rent a room and have no real space.

And please if your opinion is that "best quality inflatable" is an oxymoron, I respect your opinion but writing that here only wastes your and my time. Thanks for understanding. :-)

-D

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

jmd103 wrote: And please if your opinion is that "best quality inflatable" is an oxymoron, I respect your opinion but writing that here only wastes your and my time. Thanks for understanding. :-)
The inflatables section of this forum is helpful. But the best quality is the like of Kimmi Lovecock or from Germany Leticia https://www.orion-wholesale.com/catalog ... A%3ADESC--

In the UK Cloud Climax stock inflatables but it's worth looking at Amazon and Lovehoney too.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

feldmannu
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by feldmannu »

bolokolo23 wrote:
feldmannu wrote:Last week my doll finally arrived. I've bought her from aliexpress shop KNETSCH for about 500 Euros.

Which one did you buy? I got the jy - 159 (real or not dunno) and shes heavy as hell, kinda regret it.
I got this one: https://de.aliexpress.com/item/4000412906351.html

SportsBraThief
Ex-Member

Post by SportsBraThief »

I took a gamble on an Ebay doll from a specific seller.

At first we ran into "item you ordered is out of stock may I substitute with this item please to complete sale?"

I had him send pictures in detail of "option B."

He then emailed back and said, "We have that body but the head is out of stock, again I apologize things are not good here due to lack of staffing, very few people working at our American warehouse and even fewer doing honest work."

Said "Surprise me. If you are a legit manufacturer you'll come through on this and I'll leave you a decent review."

So for less than $600, I didn't get the doll I wanted, but I got a doll I absolutely enjoy. A bit shady for sure, but hey it's a heck of a "how I met your mother my companion" story. Couldn't be more pleased.

Going forward I am budgeting for a second from the same supplier. And a third from RLSD down the road.

Based on the warnings I've read here though I see I got very lucky. I'm willing to take a second chance with him, knowing full well I can dispute it multiple ways, but my logic is if he was willing to commuinicate the issues this well on this transaction I bet he'll do the same knowing I left a positive review and am pleased with what I got.

INFORMATIONS