sanhuiofficial.com

Nymeria - A Custom Sanhui 161 Drow/Dark Elf

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
agent0013
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Nymeria - A Custom Sanhui 161 Drow/Dark Elf

Post by agent0013 »

Nymeria wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 11:44 am

Small!!! SMALL!!!!!!

Small is a word best used when describing the Rivil capacity for intelligent thought!!
"Whoa! Hey now, is that really necessary?"

A drow maiden is better described as "exquisite", "slender" "sensuous"... "naughty"...

....."spankable...."
:oops:

... BUT NEVER SMALL!!

You would do well to learn this now, least your matron take to making certain parts of your anatomy....

SMALL!!!

HAhahahahaaarrrr
"Well, I'm one step ahead of her there... ahem.

"It's not meant as an insult, Lady Nymeria. I know far better than to insult my own matron or any other drow! All of the descriptors you used and more are certainly accurate. Would 'petite' be a better term for you? I love petite women! I'm 20cm taller than the average drow, so compared to me you are smaller but that doesn't detract at all from your exquisite slenderness, or your naughty, sensuous spankability.

"Is that one of the new tops your manservant got you? It looks fabulous on you, Nymeria. And I believe a new necklace as well? Lolth would approve, as do I. Did you braid your hair, or is that the work of your manservant as well? You look as amazing as always."
Image Proud servant of Arachne Baenre, the drow elf.

Follow us on Twitter!

The Adventures of Arachne Baenre (Story thread)
Arachne the Domesticated Drow (Non-Story thread)
The True North Clan (Mini thread)
0013 Modifying and Maker thread

agent0013
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by agent0013 »

Willendorph wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 12:12 pm Bigger and more threatening? For some reason the little shoulder pads to make her look bigger sounds absolutely adorable! 😂

No idea what those plastic straps in there are meant to do. You could always cut them out, but try it on her first to see if there's a hidden reason the straps exist!

You can never tell with clothes how they'll fit until you put them on her! Even knowing their sizes, it's always a bit of a gamble as things vary from brand to brand a lot too. Generally, if something is stretchy that always helps in both fit and dressing.

Don't be too disappointed if photos are still a few days or a week off - it depends how quick things are going in the factory, and my experience has been that it's normally slightly longer than estimated! After that it'll be a day or two to get her packed and shipped. Then you're really at the hands of fate! I have no idea what hours Mike works in the underdark anyway - as far as I can tell, he normally answers whether it's day or night - must be the excitement of adventure that keeps him going?
...Is she gone? She's always so angry and confrontational! ...Although, I should probably get used to it, shouldn't I?

Oh, they are adorable! I was going to put her in that purple dress first, but I'm starting to lean towards this shirt now (although, I may put everything on her, just out of sheer excitement, then put her back in my favorites). I'm sure you've had shoulderpads in a suit jacket? These are so tiny. I mean, the whole top is sm- er, petite, but I'm not even sure they'll be noticable they're so small.

I know. Even as a guy I've heard how horrible female sizing is. But, I basically avoided ordering anything that didn't explicitly state sizing so theoretically it should be fine. I did go for some items that I thought would be stretchy. Like the tight faux leather pants? They have some stretch, but not what I was expecting! It's a good thing that Arachne doesn't need blood circulation, because I can't imagine she'll have any if I manage to stuff her into these things! But I guess I don't really know how big she is. The photos on the site are devoid of scale. A lot of the photos with Nymeria lack good senses of scale against backdrops or walls. These drow are so well proportioned that its hard to get a good sense of their size! Never the less, I'm excited to find out for myself.

Hey, good things come to those who wait, right? Perfection takes time. Mike's response time is usually pretty good! I'm honestly not even sure what hours he works because of the hours and days I've gotten responses. It's good customer service, but I sometimes feel bad when I send a message when I wouldn't think he'd be working and he responds. I don't mind waiting until normal business hours!

Follow us on Twitter!

Nymeria
Doll
Doll

Post by Nymeria »

agent0013 wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 4:02 pm .... I'm not even sure they'll be noticable they're so small....
"Who's not noticeable they're so small!?!?"

"I can tell I need to settle this dispute .... Jaluk come here....."

"Closer....."

"Closer....."

Screenshot_20230303-132253_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230303-132253_Gallery.jpg (108.88 KiB) Viewed 543 times
Ha ha!

"STOP WHATEVER IT IS THAT YOU'RE DOING BEHIND ME!"

Sorry....

I got overexcited .... I never get infront of the camera...

"Stand here next to me..."

"How tall are you Abbil?"

About 6 foot 1...
Screenshot_20230303-131726_Photoshop Express.jpg
Screenshot_20230303-131726_Photoshop Express.jpg (104.6 KiB) Viewed 543 times

"And you're about a head height taller than me..."

"Which matches perfectly with the diagram we found earlier on the Inter-spider-web!"

5e+Race+Heights.png
5e+Race+Heights.png (66.11 KiB) Viewed 543 times

"And do you know what that means...?"

Yes mistress...

That you are ...

The most delicately ...

Spankable of all!

Just one thing though...

What the fuck happened to my head!?

"I was wondering when you'd notice that..."

Screenshot_20230303-211748_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230303-211748_Gallery.jpg (91.97 KiB) Viewed 543 times

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

agent0013 wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 4:02 pm ...Is she gone? She's always so angry and confrontational! ...Although, I should probably get used to it, shouldn't I?

Oh, they are adorable! I was going to put her in that purple dress first, but I'm starting to lean towards this shirt now (although, I may put everything on her, just out of sheer excitement, then put her back in my favorites). I'm sure you've had shoulderpads in a suit jacket? These are so tiny. I mean, the whole top is sm- er, petite, but I'm not even sure they'll be noticable they're so small.

I know. Even as a guy I've heard how horrible female sizing is. But, I basically avoided ordering anything that didn't explicitly state sizing so theoretically it should be fine. I did go for some items that I thought would be stretchy. Like the tight faux leather pants? They have some stretch, but not what I was expecting! It's a good thing that Arachne doesn't need blood circulation, because I can't imagine she'll have any if I manage to stuff her into these things! But I guess I don't really know how big she is. The photos on the site are devoid of scale. A lot of the photos with Nymeria lack good senses of scale against backdrops or walls. These drow are so well proportioned that its hard to get a good sense of their size! Never the less, I'm excited to find out for myself.

Hey, good things come to those who wait, right? Perfection takes time. Mike's response time is usually pretty good! I'm honestly not even sure what hours he works because of the hours and days I've gotten responses. It's good customer service, but I sometimes feel bad when I send a message when I wouldn't think he'd be working and he responds. I don't mind waiting until normal business hours!
I thought similar things - I'm sure I wrote to Mike in the middle of the night in China and got responses.... my theory is that he lost track of day and night during his adventure in the underdark! I just hope he gets to sleep some time!

You might find it quite difficult to dress her at first. It can be quite a workout getting a doll ready! Some people prefer to dress them mostly standing. I prefer sitting on the bed - can do tops just sitting up, then lay them flat and sort of lift the legs and butt up to get her bottoms on. Once standing, it's nearly impossible to stably lift a leg even one at a time to get anything on, so at least get her stuff on around the ankles before standing so you can just pull it up!

If you've stuck to the sizing and her body measurements, you should be fine - I'm sure things will fit just fine! 👍

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

A small bonus photoshoot - just natural light through the window for this one. A quick look at some of Nymeria's new equipment.
20230303_141634.jpg
20230303_141634.jpg (1.4 MiB) Viewed 537 times
20230303_141945.jpg
20230303_141945.jpg (1.2 MiB) Viewed 537 times
20230303_142158.jpg
20230303_142158.jpg (1.28 MiB) Viewed 537 times
20230303_140947.jpg
20230303_140947.jpg (1.37 MiB) Viewed 537 times
20230303_141626.jpg
20230303_141626.jpg (950.34 KiB) Viewed 537 times
20230303_121155.jpg
20230303_121155.jpg (943.11 KiB) Viewed 537 times

agent0013
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by agent0013 »

Nymeria wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 4:26 pm
"I can tell I need to settle this dispute .... Jaluk come here....."
Okay... This is the best photoshoot you've done so far.

I'm not sure if I've mentioned in the past that I wasn't immediately sure if the first photos I saw of Nymeria were cosplay, photoshopped, or what. Of course, this thread immediately gave away the secret. But these photos? These are great. I don't care that they're more grainy than your normal work (I'm guessing phone camera?). Nymeria looks so good. Seeing them as a set, the only thing that really gives it away that she's a doll is that her expression doesn't change. The poses are great. I believe you could convince people you have an elf girlfriend with these. The way the light hits her in the last photo is stunning. The hand on your stomach looks so natural. It's very wholesome, and despite her words, I wonder if she might actually like you...? Even if only just a little. Probably because you got her new clothes.

As for your head, is that a creative use by her of Dancing Lights or Faerie Fire? :D

Obviously, this was done to help me with a sense of scale, and I appreciate that. This definitely helped!

Follow us on Twitter!

agent0013
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by agent0013 »

Willendorph wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 4:36 pm I thought similar things - I'm sure I wrote to Mike in the middle of the night in China and got responses.... my theory is that he lost track of day and night during his adventure in the underdark! I just hope he gets to sleep some time!

You might find it quite difficult to dress her at first. It can be quite a workout getting a doll ready! Some people prefer to dress them mostly standing. I prefer sitting on the bed - can do tops just sitting up, then lay them flat and sort of lift the legs and butt up to get her bottoms on. Once standing, it's nearly impossible to stably lift a leg even one at a time to get anything on, so at least get her stuff on around the ankles before standing so you can just pull it up!

If you've stuck to the sizing and her body measurements, you should be fine - I'm sure things will fit just fine! 👍
It would be hard to tell time without the sun, and not everywhere has a Narbondel!

Is that how you got in shape? Is that the 'I carry around and dress dolls' body you're showing off there? :razz: To get these pants on her I think I'll have to get them on her ankles, stand on the bed, and lift her up by the pants and hope her weight is enough to slide her in! Ah well. I have a skirt and some PJ shorts (read: essentially silk booty shorts) for her now too. We'll get her into something!

If they don't fit, I got them on sale so it's not a huge loss. I'll donate them somewhere, or keep the material around for something. During my cleaning I got rid of a bunch of clothes and I kept some stuff for material. I'm no cosplay artist, but I might be able to come up with something like my own version of the 'white sock' shoot. Part of me is thinking about buying a used sewing machine... Maybe I will start making outfits for her? But the realist in me realizes that probably isn't going to happen. I have a sewing kit for simple stuff!

Follow us on Twitter!

agent0013
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by agent0013 »

Willendorph wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 4:54 pm A small bonus photoshoot - just natural light through the window for this one. A quick look at some of Nymeria's new equipment.
More great photos, Willendorph! I really think you're stepping up your posing. Those look very natural. My favorite is definitely the third. She looks very relaxed!

It's a nice outfit! I see you even got an earring out again. I was scouring the photos for the best shot of the choker. I have one coming (probably next week, fingers crossed) but it has a spider on it. It would have been funny if we'd gotten the same thing. The top is nice, and I think you've sold me on the white hose with this one. I was a little skeptical when you mentioned it before. The pendant is beautiful! Even the leather bracelet. I like your attention to details with all the little accessories. :thumbs_up:

Follow us on Twitter!

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

agent0013 wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 11:40 pm Okay... This is the best photoshoot you've done so far.

I'm not sure if I've mentioned in the past that I wasn't immediately sure if the first photos I saw of Nymeria were cosplay, photoshopped, or what. Of course, this thread immediately gave away the secret. But these photos? These are great. I don't care that they're more grainy than your normal work (I'm guessing phone camera?). Nymeria looks so good. Seeing them as a set, the only thing that really gives it away that she's a doll is that her expression doesn't change. The poses are great. I believe you could convince people you have an elf girlfriend with these. The way the light hits her in the last photo is stunning. The hand on your stomach looks so natural. It's very wholesome, and despite her words, I wonder if she might actually like you...? Even if only just a little. Probably because you got her new clothes.

As for your head, is that a creative use by her of Dancing Lights or Faerie Fire? :D

Obviously, this was done to help me with a sense of scale, and I appreciate that. This definitely helped!
Most of my photos are from the phone camera, but these ones were using the front lens and screenshot from a video. I've never really used a timer for pictures, as I've never has the need, and it seemed like an easy way to do it.

The hand on my stomach is just her way of checking how fat I've gotten so she can adjust my rations accordingly!

I like to think that being alive is evidence enough that she likes me, but she won't ever admit it!

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

agent0013 wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 11:54 pm It would be hard to tell time without the sun, and not everywhere has a Narbondel!

Is that how you got in shape? Is that the 'I carry around and dress dolls' body you're showing off there? :razz: To get these pants on her I think I'll have to get them on her ankles, stand on the bed, and lift her up by the pants and hope her weight is enough to slide her in! Ah well. I have a skirt and some PJ shorts (read: essentially silk booty shorts) for her now too. We'll get her into something!

If they don't fit, I got them on sale so it's not a huge loss. I'll donate them somewhere, or keep the material around for something. During my cleaning I got rid of a bunch of clothes and I kept some stuff for material. I'm no cosplay artist, but I might be able to come up with something like my own version of the 'white sock' shoot. Part of me is thinking about buying a used sewing machine... Maybe I will start making outfits for her? But the realist in me realizes that probably isn't going to happen. I have a sewing kit for simple stuff!
I think you'll be OK with the tight pants. Putting the pantyhose on the first time will take some work, but once she's in them, the next layer will slide on no problem, even if it's super tight!

I'd love to say that just carrying and dressing dolls was all it took me to get in shape, but it's something I've been working on for about 7 months - probably wouldn't have put myself in one of Nymeria's photos before then! Managed to lose a few stone in that time and put on muscle in that time. Read a lot of stuff about health in that time too that really upended what I thought I knew. Anyway, I could go on a rant for hours....

agent0013
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by agent0013 »

Willendorph wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 2:05 am Most of my photos are from the phone camera, but these ones were using the front lens and screenshot from a video. I've never really used a timer for pictures, as I've never has the need, and it seemed like an easy way to do it.

The hand on my stomach is just her way of checking how fat I've gotten so she can adjust my rations accordingly!

I like to think that being alive is evidence enough that she likes me, but she won't ever admit it!
Ah, yeah, the front camera is never as good, but I love them none the less! So genuine. If you find yourself in front of the camera more, perhaps consider a bluetooth trigger. One came with the tripod I bought recently, but I haven't tried it yet. I also have a Samsung Note which comes with a stylus that can also trigger photos remotely. Not that I plan to be in many photos myself, but it's quite possible!

If only we could have a drow's metabolism... I bet she could eat anything and never gain any weight!

I'd argue that being alive is evidence she still finds you useful enough to her to keep you alive. I think the photos are evidence of something a little more :)
Willendorph wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 2:23 am I think you'll be OK with the tight pants. Putting the pantyhose on the first time will take some work, but once she's in them, the next layer will slide on no problem, even if it's super tight!

I'd love to say that just carrying and dressing dolls was all it took me to get in shape, but it's something I've been working on for about 7 months - probably wouldn't have put myself in one of Nymeria's photos before then! Managed to lose a few stone in that time and put on muscle in that time. Read a lot of stuff about health in that time too that really upended what I thought I knew. Anyway, I could go on a rant for hours....
Really? I thought hose was super stretchy and would be the easy part! That's an item that won't be here until Wednesday so I haven't had it in my hands yet. Can't wait to try!

I'd say your work has paid off! Now when the day comes that she no longer finds you useful, you'll stand a fighting chance! Just don't get too big and strong or she might start seeing you as a threat.

In other news, guess what email I got at 01:18 this morning, but knew I was too tired to deal with so I rolled over and went back to sleep, only to find it very hard to sleep? :D :D :D :D I'll have a little surprise for you in your PMs in a bit, but first, caffeine.

Follow us on Twitter!

the living tribunal
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by the living tribunal »

Beautiful as ever 8) I love the 'pixie' style skirt and costume, though not sure what a dark and murderous character like Nymeria would think of it :mrgreen: The spider ornament is great and we must surely hope Lolth approves :thumbs_up:

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

agent0013 wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 8:34 am Ah, yeah, the front camera is never as good, but I love them none the less! So genuine. If you find yourself in front of the camera more, perhaps consider a bluetooth trigger. One came with the tripod I bought recently, but I haven't tried it yet. I also have a Samsung Note which comes with a stylus that can also trigger photos remotely. Not that I plan to be in many photos myself, but it's quite possible!

If only we could have a drow's metabolism... I bet she could eat anything and never gain any weight!

I'd argue that being alive is evidence she still finds you useful enough to her to keep you alive. I think the photos are evidence of something a little more :)

Really? I thought hose was super stretchy and would be the easy part! That's an item that won't be here until Wednesday so I haven't had it in my hands yet. Can't wait to try!

I'd say your work has paid off! Now when the day comes that she no longer finds you useful, you'll stand a fighting chance! Just don't get too big and strong or she might start seeing you as a threat.

In other news, guess what email I got at 01:18 this morning, but knew I was too tired to deal with so I rolled over and went back to sleep, only to find it very hard to sleep? :D :D :D :D I'll have a little surprise for you in your PMs in a bit, but first, caffeine.
:multi:

Definitely can't wait to see what's going on! Hopefully the legendary drow hunter Mike has returned from the Underdark with your prize girl!

The hose are stretchy, but you sort of have to work them on bit by bit, which you might find hard to do at first. Plus it's easy to get distracted by the glorious see through panyhose cameltoe that will be happening unavoidably at some point in the proceedings... :whistle:

*drops massive jug of raw protein powder I was chugging* - don't get too big? I thought the bigger I was the more useful I'd be for defending the household! ... at the moment, I'm trying to get upgraded to the "valued slave" category, rather than being with all the riff-raff.

I do actually have a remote with one of my cameras, but it would be a lot of work setting everything up for a few rather basic pictures!

I can't believe you spotted Nymeria's earring in those photos - I think it's barely visible in one shot in the whole set! If you're going to look that closely, I feel bad for not putting in more effort for these lazy shoots!

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

the living tribunal wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 9:02 am Beautiful as ever 8) I love the 'pixie' style skirt and costume, though not sure what a dark and murderous character like Nymeria would think of it :mrgreen: The spider ornament is great and we must surely hope Lolth approves :thumbs_up:
The costume was as much a result of playing in the accessory drawer as anything else. Nymeria has declared ownership of everything, regardless of who it belongs to, so she gets to wear whatever she wants!

Yeah, that pendant is very cool - I saw it and immediately had to get it for her!

agent0013
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by agent0013 »

Willendorph wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:44 am :multi:

Definitely can't wait to see what's going on! Hopefully the legendary drow hunter Mike has returned from the Underdark with your prize girl!

The hose are stretchy, but you sort of have to work them on bit by bit, which you might find hard to do at first. Plus it's easy to get distracted by the glorious see through panyhose cameltoe that will be happening unavoidably at some point in the proceedings... :whistle:

*drops massive jug of raw protein powder I was chugging* - don't get too big? I thought the bigger I was the more useful I'd be for defending the household! ... at the moment, I'm trying to get upgraded to the "valued slave" category, rather than being with all the riff-raff.

I do actually have a remote with one of my cameras, but it would be a lot of work setting everything up for a few rather basic pictures!

I can't believe you spotted Nymeria's earring in those photos - I think it's barely visible in one shot in the whole set! If you're going to look that closely, I feel bad for not putting in more effort for these lazy shoots!
Oh, he most certainly has! I cannot wait to show off pictures of this beauty, clearly brought into this world with Lolth's blessing and delivered to me through Mike and his team's hard work.

Well, even though it may be difficult work you're sure making it sound enjoyable! 8) Honestly, I just want to give her a big hug.

When I'm looking at something I truly enjoy looking at I can have quite the eye for details. Just ask the artist who did Arachne's portrait! I probably spammed them for an hour as I gushed over the detail they put into that. Lazy, quick, or with custom cosplay armor, I really enjoy the photos you share with all of us. Don't underestimate your quick stuff! Remember that some of my favorite sets have the lowest quality images and the most impromptu clothing. I may be the most vocal, but I doubt I'm the only one to think this. But don't stop the high quality stuff either! I'm incredibly jealous of Nymeria's armor as well as your outdoor shoots. I aspire to even come close to what you have produced so far. :D

Follow us on Twitter!

INFORMATIONS