www.ordoll.com

Rose Has Arrived!

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Re: Rose Has Arrived!

Post by AlexKnight »

Congrats!!

Seeing these pics makes me regret not buying an apartment with a bathtub :D
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

harvey48
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by harvey48 »

Hi Goofyfoot, she looks great in the bath tub. You are a better man then I. I would drop Sarah if I tried the bathtub and I could never get her out.

Congrats, You must have the 1st Rosy on TDF

goofyfoot
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by goofyfoot »

A few more pics. Only had time for the one outfit. Setting up for photography takes a long time - not to mention dressing a girl who doesn't help much!
Attachments
What?
What?
green01.jpg (523.32 KiB) Viewed 2264 times
Datass!
Datass!
green_datass1.jpg (565.63 KiB) Viewed 2264 times
Oops!
Oops!
green_nip.jpg (637.68 KiB) Viewed 2264 times
Datass again!
Datass again!
green_datass2.jpg (561.03 KiB) Viewed 2264 times
Tongue made from old FL
Tongue made from old FL
green_tongueout.jpg (708.32 KiB) Viewed 2264 times
How rude!
How rude!
green_finger.jpg (535.81 KiB) Viewed 2264 times

goofyfoot
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by goofyfoot »

harvey48 wrote:Hi Goofyfoot, she looks great in the bath tub. You are a better man then I. I would drop Sarah if I tried the bathtub and I could never get her out.

So it would seem. She's essentially same as OR Sara just with a different head. I bought this doll for cosplay and photography practice...er mostly :lol: I plan to buy a Sara head later.

She's heavy to be sure. Moving her around, I just put her over my shoulder and try not to be picking her up off the floor too often. Lifting from a bed or sofa or tabletop is easier. Posing and dressing her without putting too much strain on her joints is quite challenging (she already lost a fingernail)

Gonna have to be careful next time I have a real girl over. She might not appreciate my throwing her over my shoulder and smacking her ass every opportunity I get :haha4:

SiliconeWorld
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by SiliconeWorld »

Ahhhh! Nothing like a soothing bath. Great photos of her in her outfit. I, for one am glad you had time to dress her and take these photos! Keep posting, you have a wonderful model for your photography.

harvey48
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by harvey48 »

goofyfoot wrote:
harvey48 wrote:Hi Goofyfoot, she looks great in the bath tub. You are a better man then I. I would drop Sarah if I tried the bathtub and I could never get her out.

So it would seem. She's essentially same as OR Sara just with a different head. I bought this doll for cosplay and photography practice...er mostly :lol: I plan to buy a Sara head later.

She's heavy to be sure. Moving her around, I just put her over my shoulder and try not to be picking her up off the floor too often. Lifting from a bed or sofa or tabletop is easier. Posing and dressing her without putting too much strain on her joints is quite challenging (she already lost a fingernail)

Gonna have to be careful next time I have a real girl over. She might not appreciate my throwing her over my shoulder and smacking her ass every opportunity I get :haha4:

Her ass is a nice place to grab on to when moving :twisted: I do it with Sarah when I mover her from the bed to do laundry. Tried putting her on a bar stool, I had balance off needed to grab Sarah and put her in the lazyboy, Then it was a pain to pick her up again.
Enjoy your new girl Rosy.

alex77
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by alex77 »

Congrats!

You are one of the kind, stained her and lost nail within a week, :haha4: Nevertheless, your Rosy is sure a beauty :thumbs_up:

Few useful suggestions:
To dress this lady, lift her legs to 90 deg to put on from bottom to top. Or bend over from bed after lifting legs to dress from head and shoulder to bottom, cloths temp around waistline. Lay her down, roll side by side to pull dresses over butts.

Whenever lifting this lady to sitting position, remember to bend her arms to chest. Do not allow her arm & palm to her side. This will result palm braced onto bed which will affect durability.

Suggest to position hair bang to or just below her eyebrow, then comb to desire style. Sure looks much more beautiful.

You may alter or adjust her eye size by her eye socket or adjusting amount of cotton inside.

Enjoy your honetmoon :glou:

goofyfoot
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by goofyfoot »

alex77 wrote:Congrats!

You are one of the kind, stained her and lost nail within a week, :haha4: Nevertheless, your Rosy is sure a beauty :thumbs_up:

Few useful suggestions:
To dress this lady, lift her legs to 90 deg to put on from bottom to top. Or bend over from bed after lifting legs to dress from head and shoulder to bottom, cloths temp around waistline. Lay her down, roll side by side to pull dresses over butts.

Whenever lifting this lady to sitting position, remember to bend her arms to chest. Do not allow her arm & palm to her side. This will result palm braced onto bed which will affect durability.

Suggest to position hair bang to or just below her eyebrow, then comb to desire style. Sure looks much more beautiful.

You may alter or adjust her eye size by her eye socket or adjusting amount of cotton inside.

Enjoy your honetmoon :glou:
That's good advice Alex, thanks! :) Especially the arms to chest part. At least I found her lost fingernail. Just need to read up on which is best glue to use to put it back on. The clothing stains are fading a little already. Dark clothing is especially dangerous. I think perhaps the "wetlook" garment is coated with something that is prone to staining TPE. Even after washing, I tested on some other TPE material and there was still a slight mark. Going to avoid from now on!

On the lookout for more wigs :lol:

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

goofyfoot wrote:
Even after washing, I tested on some other TPE material and there was still a slight mark. Going to avoid from now on!
Aww man, I just bought a couple of wetlook items. That's a potential downer.

On the bright side, love your photos - keep them coming :) The fingernails on these TPE dolls seem to be very bad quality and I found getting a cheap set on Ebay a much better solution, the sets even come with glue that works. same goes for eyelashes IMO.

alex77
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by alex77 »

goofyfoot wrote:
That's good advice Alex, thanks! :) Especially the arms to chest part. At least I found her lost fingernail. Just need to read up on which is best glue to use to put it back on. The clothing stains are fading a little already. Dark clothing is especially dangerous. I think perhaps the "wetlook" garment is coated with something that is prone to staining TPE. Even after washing, I tested on some other TPE material and there was still a slight mark. Going to avoid from now on!

On the lookout for more wigs :lol:
You are welcome :D

There should be a small pink tube of "nail glue" unless been taken away to avoid custom trouble. It's good for nail as well as eyelashes.

Avoid dresses, bras or pantyhose with deep colored lace. Stockings that tight around thigh also need extra attention. Any new cloths that soak in detergent for @1/2 hour colors run out should not dress onto her. Irregardless how many times you wash and rinse, it will still stain.

oneatatime
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oneatatime »

Hi Harvey

great pictures,

a couple of suggestions, as said before don't worry about small stains they will fade quickly. Also look for clothing that either buttons , zips or stretches a lot.

often it's easier to dress her with her head off. For tight fitting clothes like tee shirts a number of us cut the back and reattach with velcro.

I've become a fan of thrift shops, I've found complete school girl outfit's and more for cheap money. Also now is the best time to get discount sexy Halloween costumes and wigs

I appreciate your photos and your review

welcome to the TPE doll owners application club :)

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

so what are the breast size on this doll, very nice pics !

goofyfoot
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by goofyfoot »

mandos wrote: Aww man, I just bought a couple of wetlook items. That's a potential downer.
I'm not ready to give up on the wetlook stuff yet, as it looks awesome :D I'm just going to be more careful and test it first. I only washed her current garment in cool water. Might try hot water to see if that helps. I'll keep you posted!

goofyfoot
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by goofyfoot »

timetraveler1 wrote:so what are the breast size on this doll, very nice pics !
According to OR Doll, she is "medium" but that doesn't really mean anything. In UK that's a size 10-12, which is too big. UK Size 8 (small) seems to be best to fit her under bust (60cm/23.5") and butt. Not sure on cup size - maybe C or D? As oneatatime said, stretchy garments are best.

I'm sure garment fitting has been discussed many times across all the forums here. The stylized nature of these dolls sometimes makes it hard to find perfect fitting off the peg clothes. For example; I tried UK size 12 pair of nylon booty shorts on Rosy. They didn't fit too well so I figured I'd alter them. I ended up taking almost 50cm (2") from each side! They fit REALLY nice now though. Pics soon :twisted:

It's not OR Doll's fault. Chinese girls really are that tightly put together (insert drool icon here) and UK clothing sizes are terribly inaccurate depending on brand etc.

goofyfoot
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by goofyfoot »

oneatatime wrote:Hi Harvey

great pictures,

a couple of suggestions, as said before don't worry about small stains they will fade quickly. Also look for clothing that either buttons , zips or stretches a lot.

often it's easier to dress her with her head off. For tight fitting clothes like tee shirts a number of us cut the back and reattach with velcro.

I've become a fan of thrift shops, I've found complete school girl outfit's and more for cheap money. Also now is the best time to get discount sexy Halloween costumes and wigs

I appreciate your photos and your review

welcome to the TPE doll owners application club :)
Thanks for the great advice. Thrift shops! Why didn't I think of that? Clothing from there will have been washed numerous times! Shame thrift shops don't sell much fetish gear in these parts - they mostly sell "going to church" clothes and Rosy doesn't do religion (I am her God!) :lol: Since I'm using Rosy for photography practice I can get away with Scotch tape, bulldog clips and all the other ploys. But when I'm not using her for photography :twisted: I want her clothes to fit right.

INFORMATIONS