exdollofficial.com

My Sexy Bunny Girl

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

BigCheese

Re: My Sexy Bunny Girl

Post by BigCheese »

So, did you feed her your carrot yet?
SILICONE IS LITERALLY
:D :D :D 8O :D :D :D
GIRLFRIEND MATERIAL

:evidence: *) the poster's use of feminine pronouns to refer to a female-looking doll in no way implies that the poster sees women as objects, or objects as women.

IANADO (I Am Not A Doll Owner) / picture is of a Zerg Lurker (because I don't post often)

Stef
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Stef »

Nice outfit ! :)

Cascadian

Post by Cascadian »

Those legs are outstanding for a doll. How soft are those boobies?

mahoro

Post by mahoro »

Cascadian wrote:Those legs are outstanding for a doll. How soft are those boobies?
Hitomi does have a stunning pair of legs on her and the breasts are quite soft compared to the rest of her body which is quite firm as I didn't order her with the optional soft silicone skin as I do sleep with her and like to cuddle up in bed and was worried about the durability of the softer silicone.

Mahoro

LooseCannon
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LooseCannon »

She's an absolute babe for sure. I have been having such a hard time deciding on which doll to buy. Still bouncing back and forth between the these and the 4woods.

How was your experience with dealing with this company?

Anything about your purchase or your doll that you don't like?

life-is-plastic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by life-is-plastic »

skybird100000 wrote:She seems to have long legs :P

And something else too... :whistle:
euh ... long eyelashes ??

:D

Papa Bear
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Papa Bear »

life-is-plastic wrote:
skybird100000 wrote:She seems to have long legs :P

And something else too... :whistle:

euh ... long eyelashes ??

:D
Long ears?? :D
MY PHOTO ALBUMS: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13890

It is better to travel well than to arrive.
Buddha

mahoro

Post by mahoro »

LooseCannon wrote:She's an absolute babe for sure. I have been having such a hard time deciding on which doll to buy. Still bouncing back and forth between the these and the 4woods.

How was your experience with dealing with this company?

Anything about your purchase or your doll that you don't like?
I really like the 4 Woods dolls but they are very expensive compared to the Ds-Dolls so were out of my price range. If you don't mind your doll not having an anal cavity you should seriously consider getting the Ds-Doll.

Steven at Dollsweet is very easy to deal with and always answered all my Emails quickly when I was considering making a purchase and once I had submitted my order asked for a deposit to start making my doll and once she was finished sent me loads of photo's of the finished doll before I paid the outstanding balance then sent me photo's of the doll packaged up ready to be shipped out she then arrived at my door in less than a week so in total from date of order to me receiving her was less than 3 weeks.

The purchase went smoothly but the wooden box she was shipped in was damaged on arrival which had me very concerned but the doll was undamaged so wasn't a big problem as she was well packaged up inside the box. I haven't found anything on the doll I don't like so am very happy with the doll I received.

Mahoro

INFORMATIONS