exdollofficial.com

beautiful girl

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

DonBob

Re: beautiful girl

Post by DonBob »

Moin moin

It seems it was a big misunderstanding.

And yes that was a big overreaction of mine.
I must say 1000 times sorry.
But i have bad experience in the Past about Internet Shoping
and thats the reason why I´m so quickly on 180.

But now we are back in Contact and I must say screaming out my Problems has woked.
It was a realy stressy day but in the end it looks good.

Thanke you tchon for you quick and frendly help

and thank you Soren Kunze for your comprehension.

It looks like i shoot on the wrong guy, I feel realy sorry about this.

But If all comes to an good end I give you a nice certificate, It´s the least I can do.

dollyfan2010
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dollyfan2010 »

@supermike

http://www.ilotexotique.com

don`t know if reliable, they are on ebay.fr poupee silicone also

louislaine31
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by louislaine31 »

Ilot exotique is well known in France because it's a scam ... I don't know who you are ,but please stop posting such a link on dolls' forum ( :!: )

..> We can find on TDF like on the other forums in the world all the links of the real manufacturers,I don't understand why people continue to buy on such websites : this is no sense ...

Don't cry after that if you pay and receive anything ( :!: )

( :evil: / :twisted: )
" Pure eyes in the woods look for,crying,the habitable head " René CHAR

dollyfan2010
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dollyfan2010 »

If you can give prove of that you should contact ebay.fr, Ilotexotique is a top-rated seller there.

louislaine31
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by louislaine31 »

dollyfan2010 wrote:you can give prove
I don't need to give evidences : just go on his website and see the price of a DSDOLL 132 cm 8O ... If there are people who can buy these dolls at that price,that is their problem :wink: A doll cost a lot of money ,I still don't understand people who buy dolls on Ebay or on that kind of website : this is no sense ... Forums are here for that : for helping people to know real manufacturers and to know the market .Before paying between 3000 $ - 6000 $ and sometimes more,I think that anybody can make search before :wink: , no 8O .. ?
dollyfan2010 wrote:you should contact ebay.fr
Ebay doesn't care about that ... They don't have enought moderators ... French members of my forum wrote to Ebay but they didn't do anything ... I heard a lot of problems with ilot exotique but people are not serious too ... to buy on that kind of website which sell ( or which says that he sells ) nearly all the dolls of the market 8O ...

EDIT :
dollyfan2010 wrote: Ilotexotique is a top-rated seller there.
Really 8O :roll: ? Of course he wrote himself the comments about his account ...
" Pure eyes in the woods look for,crying,the habitable head " René CHAR

INFORMATIONS