exdollofficial.com

Review of DS doll from newbie member

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Everhard
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Re: Review of DS doll from newbie member

Post by Everhard »

NamieFan wrote:Thanks! I've emailed a few pictures to you GFE. Wish the lighting were better but I think gives a pretty good feel for Miss Kaylas overall look.
She poses well!

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

Congrats and thanks for the review!!

Could you describe the strong odor, is it a lemony smell? Or more a rubbery smell?
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

badboywolverine
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by badboywolverine »

Thanks for the review and pics NamieFan.

If you don't mind, could you also comment on the softness of the breasts and butt? Does she have build in "gear" or use an insert?

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mexdl »

Great pictures Namiefan

depending of light in the picture, i cannot say how light or dark could be the DS tan, but DS skin is quite light,
The doll is lovely , I like the face details,that mouth looks awesome, also the eyes, what color you choose?

the first doll always will be heavy, then you get use to the weight.

I also notice the odor in the first week, then it must go away, i just wash her after 10 days with liquid soap and the a full cornstarch massage . now the smell is barely notice.

hoping to see more pictures and about your skin project

mexdl

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

Everhard wrote:
NamieFan wrote:Thanks! I've emailed a few pictures to you GFE. Wish the lighting were better but I think gives a pretty good feel for Miss Kaylas overall look.
She poses well!

Agree. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by midiman »

Welcome NamieFan.

Thanks for sharing. One of the most important things at TDF is the availability of information on doll brands. owner reviews are very a great thing to aid future doll purchasers in making their decisions.

I hope to see more photos ;)
Midiman...
My Doll photos... here in my Doll Album

Gabrielle BT ---- Libby Ruby13 ---- My Teddy Babes --- Bianca from Lars & the RG --- jessica Wicked RD ------ Aredhel PIB ------ Amaya 4woods - Kira Anatomical

AlyDolly
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: First star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by AlyDolly »

Welcome NamieFan :D
You have a very lovely doll
I think the way she can pose and hold on to that glass is amazing :turn-l:
I'v seen videos online of dolls from Japan that have fully articulated hands insted of wires inside of the dolls fingers that creat finger pokes.
I hope you enjoy having her very much :glou:
Attachments
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (28.33 KiB) Viewed 3826 times

NamieFan
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by NamieFan »

The odor is kind of rubbery, but it's very different from anything i've ever smelled. I think it's getting a lil less in the past week or so, gradually less. She uses an insert (comes with two, and a third which is a plug-like thing). Her breasts and butt are probably on the firm side. I've noticed on hotter days she's much softer all over.

blou2blou2
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by blou2blou2 »

NamieFan wrote:The odor is kind of rubbery, but it's very different from anything i've ever smelled. I think it's getting a lil less in the past week or so, gradually less. She uses an insert (comes with two, and a third which is a plug-like thing). Her breasts and butt are probably on the firm side. I've noticed on hotter days she's much softer all over.
For the odor this in normal, you can give her a bath or use a hand-wash and put some powder on her skin .
Yes they tend to become softer with time, its a good thing :thumbs_up:

NamieFan
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by NamieFan »

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll try giving her a couple more baths. She kinda floats in the tub tho cuz the top half of her breasts are not solid they're like balloons.

To Mexdll--I'm curious as to how DS dolls skin compares to other companies. DS doll skin seems very thick and solid feeling. It'll take a bit of time for me to get used to her weight. How does Dalian's skin texture compare to Miss Presleys? Also what company makes Presley? Also did u notice the a strong silicone/rubber smell on Dalian? (I wonder perhaps i'm just really sensitive to smells ^^;)

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mexdl »

Hi namiefan

Miss Presley is made by www.ruby13.net and it would be not fair to compare softness because ruby dolls appears to have the most sqeesable soft life like breast in the market(they use gel inside breast), and the difference between the two dolls is visible and tangible, ds doll have more firm skin , dalian have a very small breast cup, so is all silicone skin. About the odor: as my review says, she had a esmell when I opened the wooden box and in the first week, the odor went away over time, now is barely notice, i notice the sleeping bag she came wraped have some silicone odor, I did not use to cover her, my doll is always seated in fresh air.

Dalian skin finish is more like semi-mate , ( we use this term in furniture when there is almost mate but there still some gloss) Presley skin is mate, her legs are more softer.
Don't forget ,use a bag and a rubber band to secure the inside of the neck, no water must enter Inside the doll.

What eye color did you choose for your beauty?

Are you a namie amuro fan?
Cheers!

Obin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Obin »

Looks like you chose well. She's gorgeous!

I'll second that question about cost. What amount did you end up spending?

mayolover

Post by mayolover »

I am kind of new at TDF and I have to admit that I admire how much doll owners help each other by sharing information and ideas.I am planing to buy my first doll soon and all this info helps a lot .I have to confess that at the begining I felt kind of weird thinking about buying a sex doll but after I became a member of the forum I totally changed my mind becouse I do not feel ashamed or not normal anymore . People here is just people like in every other place. Thank you very much everybody. :razz:

hotban

Post by hotban »

First post. :razz:

I don't want to get off topic going into that, though (I've recently become very interested in purchasing a DS-132; Mex's posts have been a revelation, thanks!). But speaking about the relative firmness of the DS dolls' skin, I'm surprised no one has noticed this. If you check out the Chinese version of the "order" section of the DS website, there is an option, for each doll body, to chose between two versions of the skin silicone, what Google Translate tells me is a "simulation the human glue" and "ultra-soft skin glue ( :lol: )." There are even links to videos which compare the firmness/softness of these two options (and the "ultra-soft" seems quite a bit softer, as you'd expect). The kicker is that selecting the "ultra-soft" silicon for the 132cm adds only 1500 yuan, or just under $240, to the purchase price (for the 158cm, it's about $315 extra). Now, the "ultra-soft" silicon is described as being more fragile and requiring of greater care and maintenance, so there are pros and cons to either choice, I guess. I was hoping that somebody on this site had ordered one with the "ultra-soft," but I seem to be out of luck there. I'm curious as to why this option is not available on the English order section, though my guess would be the worry that this more fragile silicon might be more likely to be damaged when shipping international. I plan on asking Steven about this, as well as a few other things, when I return the reply email I received from him recently. Seems like a good person to do business with, an impression that was definitely helped by this forum!
NamieFan wrote:DS doll skin seems very thick and solid feeling.

Mexdollover wrote: ds doll have more firm skin

Stef
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Stef »

Hi Hotban,

I got a DS 132 and mine is super soft even though i didn't ask for it.

INFORMATIONS