www.wmdolls.com

This girl just ordered her first doll!! :D

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: This girl just ordered her first doll!! :D

Post by The Doll Advocate »

Saralina wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 6:31 am Hi guys how are you? I'm glad I found this forum.
I'm a woman based in Europe that has always struggled with dating, even though I have low standards and only go for average looking guys (even they are picky). I hate the dating apps, I hate the endless talking stages that go nowhere and the stress that comes with being with someone.

I know a doll doesn't 100% replace a person but to be honest at this point I'm very satisfied being single and because I have pets and a lot of friends my companionship needs are mostly fulfilled by them.

But I still would like to have a muscular handsome doll to cuddle with, my favorite thing about getting a doll is that unlike the dating scene I don't have to compromise on looks and can go for the hottest doll. I also don't have to worry about him leaving me or getting bored of me. I have a pretty active imagination and together with an AI App I think it will be close enough to what I want.

If I understand correctly silicone dolls don't need much mantinace you can just wash and powder them right? I ordered one form realing but before I ordered I did a lot of research about dolls and realing has my favorite head and body. I also took a long time to think of this is the right decision or just an impulse buy since it's pretty expensive.

Now I'm patiently waiting for him to arrive! :angel:
You nailed it! You sound like the female equivalent of a large portion of our members.
I'll even include myself in that group.

To answer your questions ,yes silicone is a better choice for durability and realistic appearance over Tpe .
Silicone doesn't really stain either and is almost unphased by heat . So no fear wrapping him in a heated blanket so he stays warm for you 😉.

Silicone does tend to be harder than TPE ,but if you chose a particular buff looking guy that might not be a bad thing .

We look forward to seeing your guy when he arrives ! We love seeing dolls here 😍.

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

The Doll Advocate wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:26 am
Saralina wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 6:31 am Hi guys how are you? I'm glad I found this forum.
I'm a woman based in Europe that has always struggled with dating, even though I have low standards and only go for average looking guys (even they are picky). I hate the dating apps, I hate the endless talking stages that go nowhere and the stress that comes with being with someone.

I know a doll doesn't 100% replace a person but to be honest at this point I'm very satisfied being single and because I have pets and a lot of friends my companionship needs are mostly fulfilled by them.

But I still would like to have a muscular handsome doll to cuddle with, my favorite thing about getting a doll is that unlike the dating scene I don't have to compromise on looks and can go for the hottest doll. I also don't have to worry about him leaving me or getting bored of me. I have a pretty active imagination and together with an AI App I think it will be close enough to what I want.

If I understand correctly silicone dolls don't need much mantinace you can just wash and powder them right? I ordered one form realing but before I ordered I did a lot of research about dolls and realing has my favorite head and body. I also took a long time to think of this is the right decision or just an impulse buy since it's pretty expensive.

You nailed it! You sound like the female equivalent of a large portion of our members.

To answer your questions ,yes silicone is a better choice for durability and realistic appearance over Tpe .
Silicone doesn't really stain either and is almost unphased by heat . So no fear wrapping him in a heated blanket so he stays warm for you 😉.

Silicone does tend to be harder than TPE ,but if you chose a particular buff looking guy that might not be a bad thing .

We look forward to seeing your guy when he arrives ! We love seeing dolls here 😍.
It might just be my particular doll, but probably not as it's just sciency-type stuff, but she gets a lot softer when she gets near body temperature. She also holds the heat for a while if I let her heat up for a couple of hours so it reaches deep inside her.
---
DocWen
Never give up! Never surrender! - Jason Nesmith
Proud companion of Etsuko (MLW 148b) and Anjelica (XT Doll 163F)
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

sethjames

Post by sethjames »

welcome! i always get so excited when someone orders a male Realing doll as they’re my favorite!

don’t hesitate to PM me if you have any questions as i’ve had extensive experience with this brand.

what specs did u get?
KANU
SpartanLover/Realing: Pheonix head, Arnold body

FOLLOW HIS JOURNEY HERE:
💙 http://instagram.com/kanuthedoll
💙 http://x.com/kanuthedoll (for nudes)
💙 viewtopic.php?t=168537

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your first male doll! I'm DG, and I have several male dolls (as you can see in my signature). I've been here for 5 years and am excited to see a new lady and her male doll here.
Silicone dolls don't require as much maintenance as TPE. Just occasional washing and powdering, although some male silicone dolls don't need powder. It's all a matter of preference on how the touch feels to you.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

Saralina

Post by Saralina »

Thanks to you all for your welcoming response, of course I'll post pics. Yeah I know women can get casual sex easily but I don't like that option since I get attached easily if I find the guy hot.
Instagram of my Leo: synthetic_loverboy

Leo's thread: viewtopic.php?t=175932&start=135

Saralina

Post by Saralina »

The Doll Advocate wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:26 am

Yes ! I heard silicone is the best option and you can use a heated blanket to warm him up then seems more realistic when cuddling. My question is can I put any colored clothes on him for long periods of time? Like a green shirt for example? Or will It stain his skin?

Saralina

Post by Saralina »

Yes I heard silicone is harder to the touch than tpe but my guy is muscular so I think it suits him to have a hard body

Saralina

Post by Saralina »

sethjames wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 8:45 pm welcome! i always get so excited when someone orders a male Realing doll as they’re my favorite!

don’t hesitate to PM me if you have any questions as i’ve had extensive experience with this brand.

what specs did u get?
Technically I ordered the same one as you, same head and body but with brown hair, can you put colored clothes on silicone without the skin getting stained? I ordered directly from the realing website, but what sucks about them is that they don't reply to the email I sent them. I hope everything will be ok and that they will send me factory photos and the tracking number when it's ready. I bought it 2 weeks ago and it still says it's processing in the order status

knallhatten
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by knallhatten »

Saralina wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 2:02 pm
sethjames wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 8:45 pm welcome! i always get so excited when someone orders a male Realing doll as they’re my favorite!

what specs did u get?
Technically I ordered the same one as you, same head and body but with brown hair, can you put colored clothes on silicone without the skin getting stained? I ordered directly from the realing website, but what sucks about them is that they don't reply to the email I sent them. I hope everything will be ok and that they will send me factory photos and the tracking number when it's ready. I bought it 2 weeks ago and it still says it's processing in the order status
Seems someone will have an interesting year ..😉😈🥰
And is that Bruce Lees twin ? Not far away in my opinion maybe little more muscles .
Congratulations 🙏👍
Starpery 165G Adele silicone
viewtopic.php?p=2454268&hilit=Adele#p2454268
Climax Si60 XL J-CUP Arwen silicon viewtopic.php?t=180055

HoneyHose

Post by HoneyHose »

In answer to your question Saralina, yes, most colours will stain silicone if left in direct contact within a short length of time.
I had bought several pieces of black lingerie for Desiree before she arrived, and unfortunately it is all literally shelved because of the staining caused in just one night of wear (I didn't know about the staining at the time), so now IF she slips into any black or dark outfits, it's just for pictures for her TDF albums shots, and back out of them.
It's difficult to say how long it takes to stain as it depends on the material and how steadfast the dark colours are, but sooner or later it will happen, so be careful.

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

Congrats. Unfortunately staining is possible especially with dark colored clothes but you can take the usual precautions of washing the clothes a few times to minimize the risk of bleeding and to limit the amount of time the clothes are on the doll. Using neutral or white undershirts etc...

SpartanLover
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SpartanLover »

Congratulations on your first doll! He's an excellent choice! Just FYI for future orders, that website you mentioned is managed by the engineer's agent, and I'm also the engineer's agent, not any less direct. If it's a matter of price, I'll be happy to price match so anyone can take advantage of my experience and additional customization options. Please note that their price doesn't include shipping, and we offer free shipping, so our price can be cheaper even without additional discounts. I wish you many happy years with your new companion!
SpartanLover.com - We Specialize in Male Sex Dolls.

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

Welcome to the group! Silicone is a good choice.
Many first time doll owners are often surprised by the weight of their new companion. I hope the new guy works out well, and lasts a long time.

Saralina

Post by Saralina »

DG wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 10:16 am Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your first male doll! I'm DG, and I have several male dolls (as you can see in my signature). I've been here for 5 years and am excited to see a new lady and her male doll here.
Silicone dolls don't require as much maintenance as TPE. Just occasional washing and powdering, although some male silicone dolls don't need powder. It's all a matter of preference on how the touch feels to you.
I'd like to see pics of your dolls . I'm curious how they look like

Saralina

Post by Saralina »

SpartanLover wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 3:10 pm
Congratulations on your first doll! He's an excellent choice! Just FYI for future orders, that website you mentioned is managed by the engineer's agent, and I'm also the engineer's agent, not any less direct. If it's a matter of price, I'll be happy to price match so anyone can take advantage of my experience and additional customization options. Please note that their price doesn't include shipping, and we offer free shipping, so our price can be cheaper even without additional discounts. I wish you many happy years with your new companion!

Oh thank you! I'm in Europe so I can think I'd have to pay extra in shipping anyway!! I already paid for my order in their website so I can't order from you now

INFORMATIONS