zelex.com.cn

Which SLE is your favorite?

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
Supersoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Which SLE is your favorite?

Post by Supersoul »

Every picture I see of the 201 reinforces for me that I made a really good choice! My 172E 201 arrives Monday! Very excited, I wouldn't change a thing on that configuration, I find her extremely attractive!

Lifeguard_On_Duty
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Lifeguard_On_Duty »

I think that all the faces are great, 204 probably being my favorite. I love the shape and proportions of the 172 body, but I wish that it was in a smaller form factor, maybe around 163 cm or so. The weight would be much more manageable.

cycleingking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by cycleingking »

dollfunn wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:08 am 201 is one of the best looking heads in doll world. i'm thinking about getting it to go with my WM160A or LD158C, but they are in different skin colors, so i gotta choose one to go with.

Does anyone know if SLE can touch TPE? I know may TPE dolls now can be ordered with Silicone heads as the industry makes advancement with materials, but it used to be you cannot let TPE and Silicone touch because one of them will get melted (can't remember which).
Very good question. I have not personally tested with my 160J. I do recall that Zelex touched on this and basically said the SLE is about the same as any other silicone in this regard. Not adviseable to expose for long periods of time. As for heads, I would not worry too much as a TPE head will be generally fine with the amount of actual contact. In terms of storage and TPE doll touching SLE doll, I think this is where the real trouble would happen.

As a side note, silicone typically wins the battle- ask me how I know :oops:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone
Mistresses

Mikki
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Mikki »

164 with 204 head is my favrite!

Lestat
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Lestat »

My favorite from these three girls that you've posted here would be ZXE207_1. I like her dark red lipstick, her facial structure (chin and cheekbones), plus she has bedroom eyes.

StanMaple

Post by StanMaple »

Good idea is to see the same face with different wigs...

peter-holland

Post by peter-holland »

I like the 172E with 203 head, the one that is here ;-) and heads 201 and 204 are also pretty.
"More human than human is our motto."

AngelKiss AK 175cm D-cup, light tan, heads S159 (soft silicone, green eyes) + S266 (hard silicone, blue eyes)
WM Dolls 175cm D-cup, tan, heads 398 (ROS, green eyes) + 408 (light blue eyes)
Annika: Zelex 172cm E-cup SLE, tan, head ZXE203 (grey eyes)

Knightshift
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Knightshift »

They're both stunning in their own unique ways. The two of them pose the challenge: "Bet you can't eat just one!" :razz:
The first five days after the weekend are always the hardest.

lost_in_tokyo
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lost_in_tokyo »

Just ordered a 164G cup, so that's my answer! :)

ChristianP
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ChristianP »

For me:
Definately 171C body (I like realistic proportions and the non-protruding inner labia). Second would be 172E body (great inner labia but not so realistic body).

First ZXE-215 head (looks fantastic) with heads ZXE-201 and ZXE-200 second and third.

Regards,
Christian

ondsdoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ondsdoll »

The one that is not been made yet, such as the body shape of Tayu 158c or Funwest doll 159cm A Cup. Cheers!

Lhadatt
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Lhadatt »

I got my SLE 165D with 215-1 head today and it is as amazing in the flesh as it is in the photos. Thank you Zelex!
Zelex SLE ZX165D + ZXE215-1

Slam71
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Slam71 »

Lhadatt wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:34 pm I got my SLE 165D with 215-1 head today and it is as amazing in the flesh as it is in the photos. Thank you Zelex!
Hello, Lhadatt! Congratulations on your purchase! You can show a photo (chest, ass, full height). I choose between 172E and 165D. 172 like breasts, 165 like buttocks. The dilemma.

Lhadatt
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Lhadatt »

Slam71 wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:26 pm
Lhadatt wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:34 pm I got my SLE 165D with 215-1 head today and it is as amazing in the flesh as it is in the photos. Thank you Zelex!
Hello, Lhadatt! Congratulations on your purchase! You can show a photo (chest, ass, full height). I choose between 172E and 165D. 172 like breasts, 165 like buttocks. The dilemma.
I'll give it a go. Washing her clothes now so I'll be back later tonight with pictures. I am no photographer though, so who knows if I can photograph her to do her justice.
Zelex SLE ZX165D + ZXE215-1

johnmagicnl

Post by johnmagicnl »

ZXE201 + ZX172E !!
This is also the combo I ordered.
I am already in love.
Firedoll
Zelex SLE 172 +201 head

INFORMATIONS