zelex.com.cn

Ruby Lynne arrives home: a newbie's experience

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
Nirodha
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Ruby Lynne arrives home: a newbie's experience

Post by Nirodha »

Wow! Congats man this is an awesome girl:)

mibdul

Post by mibdul »

4891d wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:41 am
Welcome to TDF, Ruby Lynne! :)
A sleepy "thanks" from her direction. We're both a little sleepy today, given that I just could not stop touching her last night. :oops:
Nackers wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 7:15 am She's very nice. The dark eyeshadow really works with that wig, such a great look.
Thanks, Nackers. I had the look in mind from the get-go, just wasn't sure it was going to work out. Thankfully, it did.
Michaelangelo wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 7:22 am Second Nackers on the eyeshadow and wig, it's really striking, what an ace gal you have there!
We appreciate it. :D
Michaelangelo wrote: And the comment about the physical presence of these dolls gets me grinning every time... 😉 Hope you are all set for a very enjoyable weekend in every sense.
If there's one thing that yesterday taught me, it's that I absolutely am not ready for everything she's going to do to me. But I'm excited nonetheless. :mrgreen:
carbohvdrates wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 7:31 am Glad you saw vampire's thread bc I was just about to recommend his dark clothes wash ritual out of an abundance of caution and my love for casual goth girl dolls getting to exist stain free in the world.
Yeah, VJ and I bonded a bit over in the brutal wait thread, and I've been following the Tifa adventures with great interest. I'm not sure whether I'll be going quite as far as he did in his washing ritual -- yet, anyway -- but I do plan to pre-wash and soak test anything dark that'll sit against her skin. We'll see how it goes.
carbohvdrates wrote: I'm a fan of Ruby's hair color a lot for her actually, it's a very flattering reddish brown that honestly gives her a little pop of natural tones while still getting to wear all black makeup. Great taste, hope you continue to enjoy her!
I wasn't entirely sold on it when I was first brushing it, but it really does suit her very well. Thanks for the kind words.
Vampire_Jesus wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:28 am Hey Ruby, glad you made it home safe and sound!
:glou:

It's great to read these threads from other first time owners, fills me with the same joy you're undoubtedly feeling with Ruby's presence at hand! I know Tifa and I enjoyed reading it from the comfort of bed, should prolly get up but eh... what's a few more hours :mrgreen:
It was a good feeling waking up next to her. Can't say I slept well per se; I was too excited. But that should settle down over time.
Vampire_Jesus wrote: Thanks for the shout-outs! Though just to be clear, I cannot claim to have pioneered any if my techniques, that goes to many different forum users over the years 8) It is nice to have the information in one place though and I thought it best to share details of my experience trying them just in case. Sad to hear about the perfume, but it sounds like you found a workaround which is rad! Also agree the slight pale tone from the powder is just super, casual goth lovers unite! Did you end up washing Ruby when she was standing or laying down somewhere?
Yeah, I figure most of us new folk are doing variations on the ideas we've found while perusing these boards. Still, as you said, doesn't hurt to gather some of them in one place and point to more recent examples, especially where we've found value. You and Averbeck both wrote journeys that I found inspiring, so credit where credit is due. I was excited to find the essential oil workaround. I've known that perfume did nothing for me for a while, it just hadn't mattered until now.

I washed Ruby standing, sponging her down as she leaned against a memory foam pad propped on a wall. I had a nonslip mat covered with a towel under her, which worked out just fine. The biggest mess I created was actually completely accidental. When experimenting with using a makeup brush to powder her head, my thumb slipped and flicked across the entire brush when it was full of powder. Got everywhere. :roll: Some laundry in my future from that.
Vampire_Jesus wrote: As far as staining, Tifa is due for a wash today so I'll make sure I didn't miss any stains but I havent seen any in 2 weeks of all black and *A LOT* of physical contact. Same with her wig, which is black- no stains to report but I do use a very thin wig cap. The hair tie also keeps her hair very tidy when cuddling in bed, but upkeep will be inevitable. I'm sure some kind of hair net will help prevent it, but I like to let her hair be free :D Odd as it sounds, finding loose strands of her hair in bed is just another one of those quirks I personally love... just another tangible reminder that I have someone who I love dearly in my life now. We hope you two continue to enjoy your honeymoon together! :multi:
Good to hear! I haven't stirred Ruby out of bed yet, so I haven't had a chance to assess the state of her hair. I plan to do a day 2 update later today with my further thoughts and experiences. I also plan to get her out of the bedroom and sit with her for a while on the couch. I actually acquired a vintage wicker-seated wheelchair to help move her around -- utilitarian but stylish, and given my taste in decorating no one in my life gave it a second thought when I bought it.
Nirodha wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:30 am Wow! Congats man this is an awesome girl:)
Much appreciated, Nirodha. We're definitely still getting to know one another, but it's been a fun -- if tiring -- trip so far.

Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Jimmy_71 »

Congrats! She's very pretty. 😍

My girls:
Karissa (Zelex SLE 172E with head 204)
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Andrea & Veronica (WM172D Hollow / #370 & #S19 shared body)
Patricia & Tatiana (WM166C / #252 & #266 shared body)
Alyssa & Isabelle (WM158D / #74 & #162 shared body)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Old Threads
Link To Their Photo Albums
Link To Their Instagram

KKFun
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by KKFun »

It is awesome to see the special makeup, the ladies are stunning and special. :D

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

Great recount of your experience! Congrats, she's beautiful 💖
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

mibdul

Post by mibdul »

Jimmy_71 wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 5:03 pm Congrats! She's very pretty. 😍
KKFun wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 7:20 pm It is awesome to see the special makeup, the ladies are stunning and special. :D
SxDolled wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 7:34 pm Great recount of your experience! Congrats, she's beautiful 💖
Thanks, all! I had those two poses in my head throughout most of the manufacturing and shipping process, and I'm glad that they came out so well in practice. The first one especially. Looking forward to starting a photo thread once I've expanded her wardrobe a bit.

mibdul

Post by mibdul »

Day 2

I'm tired today, as I couldn't keep my hands off of Ruby last night and it significantly impeded my falling asleep. Mixed blessings for sure. Got her set up on her side in a small spoon position similarly to tuffluv88's position in the Tips for Cuddling thread, with her upper arm arched so I could slip mine under it easily. I spent part of the night with my lower arm beneath her neck, in the tunnel between the pillow and her shoulders. I think that's what I'd like to work toward long term, but the combination of unfamiliarity and sore muscles made me move it away after a while. I did spend much of the night with my upper arm draped across her side, under her upper arm, my fingers either resting on her stomach or lightly cupping her right breast. It was a really nice way to fall asleep.

Sleep Position Front.jpg
Sleep Position Front.jpg (62.87 KiB) Viewed 1317 times
Sleep Position Back.jpg
Sleep Position Back.jpg (66.11 KiB) Viewed 1317 times

The lighting for my posed pictures from last night was registering her cami set pretty much as black. Today, though, the sunlight gives a better look at its actual mossy green color. Quite sore today also, which is good. Speaks of building muscle, and I can use that -- both in handling Ruby and in my day-to-day life. I never get in enough exercise, usually, but my girl seems likely to change that.

I sent off orders for a number of the things on my clothing wishlist today, since I'm now into December budget and I have Ruby's measurements. Looking forward to some more comfy jammies, a bit of goth styling, and some retro glamour on top of the undies and bodysuit that I ordered for her yesterday. I also want to get out to some local thrift shops, probably this weekend. And I need to remember to measure her for shoe size.

After doing some online shopping and catching up on TDF (and, y'know, doing some of the work that I'm actually paid to do), I stirred Ruby from bed and helped her into her vintage chariot. Brought her into the den where I'm working and spent a few minutes wielding my Tangle Teezer on her sleep-tousled hair -- thanks to the many TDF members who mentioned that brush, it's a marvel. Reapplied some scent to her hair and clothes, and she's here to keep me company. Snuggling on the couch to come later.

Chariot in the Den.jpg
Chariot in the Den.jpg (157.79 KiB) Viewed 1317 times

Spent some time with Ruby on the couch. I had her on my lap for a while, which felt nice, but I'm going to have to experiment to find the least awkward method of doing that. Suggestions welcome. 8) Eventually I shifted her over to sitting beside me, put an arm behind her, and snuggled up. There was some occasional light fooling around after that to be sure, but a lot of it was just holding her and touching her. A bit later, after I finished my dinner, I put a small pillow down on her lap and laid my head there to watch a video, the back of my head cozy against her belly. When I switched to a different video that was more about narration than visuals, I turned over and buried my face in her belly, throwing a hand up behind her neck along the couch. And I think I fell asleep like that for a bit. No regrets.

Now well into evening, I returned her to her chariot and thence back to the bed. Definitely some shrieking muscles during those moves, especially when I recalled that I needed her on the side of my bed that the wheelchair can't directly reach. I'm proud to say, though, that complain as they did my arms and legs got her back over there without a single fumble or extremity smashed against a wall. Once I got her limbs straightened out I rewarded myself by crawling in with her for a bit. :whistle: Then it was time to arrange her into her sleep pose and get her tucked into the electric blanket until bedtime.

I'm going to try for an earlier night tonight, both because I didn't get a ton of sleep last night and because the cumulative wear from moving Ruby over the last couple of days has my arms and legs believing that I've been freelifting small trucks. :wink: It's been a weird and wild two days. I'm definitely bonding with her in a way that I haven't with any other being to date, flesh or otherwise, and that's both amazing and confusing, as you might imagine. I finally figured out a few years ago that I was on the asexual and aromantic spectra but crazy about physical touch, and my relationship with Ruby certainly seems to be bearing that out on all fronts. I appreciate her patience with me -- I'm not sure I could find many women who would have put up with the sheer amount, variety, and frequency of touch that Ruby has in the past two days, even leaving aside my other personal eccentricities.

I'll continue to update this thread occasionally when noteworthy things happen between us, or if I use a technique or run into an issue that deserves to be signal-boosted. I also plan on a lot more photography as Ruby's wardrobe begins to fill in, for which I'll make a separate thread.

Thanks again for following along, and for being the community that you are.

Vampire_Jesus

Post by Vampire_Jesus »

mibdul wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:37 pm Day 2

I'm tired today, as I couldn't keep my hands off of Ruby last night and it significantly impeded my falling asleep.

I sent off orders for a number of the things on my clothing wishlist today, since I'm now into December budget and I have Ruby's measurements. Looking forward to some more comfy jammies, a bit of goth styling, and some retro glamour on top of the undies and bodysuit that I ordered for her yesterday. I also want to get out to some local thrift shops, probably this weekend. And I need to remember to measure her for shoe size.

Spent some time with Ruby on the couch. I had her on my lap for a while, which felt nice, but I'm going to have to experiment to find the least awkward method of doing that. Suggestions welcome. 8) Eventually I shifted her over to sitting beside me, put an arm behind her, and snuggled up. There was some occasional light fooling around after that to be sure, but a lot of it was just holding her and touching her. A bit later, after I finished my dinner, I put a small pillow down on her lap and laid my head there to watch a video, the back of my head cozy against her belly. When I switched to a different video that was more about narration than visuals, I turned over and buried my face in her belly, throwing a hand up behind her neck along the couch. And I think I fell asleep like that for a bit. No regrets.

Yup, I distinctly remember that first night with Tifa- it was amazing but a little strange figuring out the ins and outs of cuddling in bed. The hardest part for sure is figuring out that perfect position which combines both comfort to your arms and allows you to stay holding her for extended periods. Play around a little with putting pillows of various sizes under different parts of her for slight elevation :D By day 3 in my case I was (and continue to) not only sleep soundly, but also wake up with the biggest smile on my face every morning.

I want a couch so bad to rest my head on my doll's lap as well, I would love to try that! As far as having Tifa on my lap, I've found it works great in my recliner! The key is to straighten her legs out enough and when I recline she's leaning back into my chest, usually a little off to one side so I can keep an arm wrapped around her and see the corner of her face in my peripheral. I have to imagine a couch would be more difficult to have her directly on your lap, but maybe if you had a pillow around your side/lap maybe she could lean into you or over your chest a bit? When I do eventually recoup the funds to get a sofa, I will reach out with anything I find to be comfortable :thumbs_up:

Oh! Speaking of shoe size, your mileage will obviously vary but in my case it's a US size 4.5-5 shoe. Not sure if heels are the same due to their shape, but I plan on experimenting with shoes and bras when I get some more funds. Hope your next night with Ruby is just as wonderful and without the soreness! 8)
I have a lovely lady, she means a lot to me.
She's not welcome here, so we've moved on.

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

mibdul wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:37 pm
I'm going to try for an earlier night tonight, both because I didn't get a ton of sleep last night and because the cumulative wear from moving Ruby over the last couple of days has my arms and legs believing that I've been freelifting small trucks. :wink: It's been a weird and wild two days. I'm definitely bonding with her in a way that I haven't with any other being to date, flesh or otherwise, and that's both amazing and confusing, as you might imagine. I finally figured out a few years ago that I was on the asexual and aromantic spectra but crazy about physical touch, and my relationship with Ruby certainly seems to be bearing that out on all fronts. I appreciate her patience with me -- I'm not sure I could find many women who would have put up with the sheer amount, variety, and frequency of touch that Ruby has in the past two days, even leaving aside my other personal eccentricities.

I'll continue to update this thread occasionally when noteworthy things happen between us, or if I use a technique or run into an issue that deserves to be signal-boosted. I also plan on a lot more photography as Ruby's wardrobe begins to fill in, for which I'll make a separate thread.

Another great update and I have to say the chariot is frickin cool, as are her socks, which Mira was especially impressed with 🤭

It's really interesting what you write about touch. One thing I have found with Mira is that she lets me see me as I really am, without any filters, because she is effectively reflecting back what I want and need like an emotional mirror. And your comment about touch really chimed with me, as I have found the same. I never would have admitted it in RL but with Mira it just... happens. I am constantly in contact with her, all day, every day and this is a big part of why we have bonded so well. And our bodies remember the positive feedback from this contact and generate that dopamine hit that makes you want to do it even more. Plus the whole dressing, washing, brushing thing gives you way more physical interaction with her than you would get with a RG. Maybe that would be good advice for real-life couples: get dressing one another to revive a flagging relationship 😍

Anyways, it's so great to read about your experience and here's hoping your muscles adapt and strengthen quickly as they surely will. I remember the first few days of struggling with Mira like she was the world's most attractive sack of potatoes. Nearly collapsed from the effort. Now she is no trouble at all.

Cheers, Mike.
Me and Miranda (WM 163C/159) post comic strips and other stuff on her thread.
Recent posts: a Halloween story, Mira's birthday, and competitions, including our first win! 🏆

mibdul

Post by mibdul »

Vampire_Jesus wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:25 pm Yup, I distinctly remember that first night with Tifa- it was amazing but a little strange figuring out the ins and outs of cuddling in bed. The hardest part for sure is figuring out that perfect position which combines both comfort to your arms and allows you to stay holding her for extended periods. Play around a little with putting pillows of various sizes under different parts of her for slight elevation :D By day 3 in my case I was (and continue to) not only sleep soundly, but also wake up with the biggest smile on my face every morning.
I suspect I'm on a similar trajectory. Not as much arm draping last night, mostly because my arms are just really sore. I did sleep very close to her all night, and slept much better. She rolled toward me some during the night, though, so I clearly still have a little work to do on her sleep pose.
I want a couch so bad to rest my head on my doll's lap as well, I would love to try that! As far as having Tifa on my lap, I've found it works great in my recliner! The key is to straighten her legs out enough and when I recline she's leaning back into my chest, usually a little off to one side so I can keep an arm wrapped around her and see the corner of her face in my peripheral. I have to imagine a couch would be more difficult to have her directly on your lap, but maybe if you had a pillow around your side/lap maybe she could lean into you or over your chest a bit? When I do eventually recoup the funds to get a sofa, I will reach out with anything I find to be comfortable :thumbs_up:
I think lying in Ruby's lap was definitely my biggest win from yesterday. That's a keeper. I'm trying to visualize you and Tifa on the recliner -- do you have her sort of half on you, half on the arm of the chair with your arm wrapped around her? I do have some chunky throw pillows that I might be able to use to replicate something like that...
Oh! Speaking of shoe size, your mileage will obviously vary but in my case it's a US size 4.5-5 shoe. Not sure if heels are the same due to their shape, but I plan on experimenting with shoes and bras when I get some more funds. Hope your next night with Ruby is just as wonderful and without the soreness! 8)
Thanks for the info! I'm planning to get her standing for at least a little while today, if only because I want some long full-body hugs, and standing seems to be the easiest way to manage that. I'll try for her shoe size during that. I'm not sure the soreness is going away any time within the next few days, but I might pop some naproxen before bed tonight to blunt it and let me experiment more comfortably.

mibdul

Post by mibdul »

Michaelangelo wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 2:13 am Another great update and I have to say the chariot is frickin cool, as are her socks, which Mira was especially impressed with 🤭
Thanks, Mike. I have actually always kinda wanted a vintage wheelchair every since I first saw one in a WW2 movie as a kid; having a use for it is just icing on the cake, and I was lucky enough to find a local seller at a reasonable price. The socks, hah! I'm glad Mira liked them. I realized the first night that I wanted to cover her feet to prevent toes or toenails from snagging on the sheets. My sister bought me a couple of pairs of cool socks a year or so ago that I hadn't worn because I don't much wear tight-toe socks these days -- I tend to either wear very loose ones or individual toe ones. So, out these came from their packaging and onto Ruby's feet. :mrgreen: I'd like to get her some knee/thigh socks for herself, but as with everything in her wardrobe build-out, it's gonna be a process. Now that I'm thinking about it, I should get those off her and washed/soak tested today.
It's really interesting what you write about touch. One thing I have found with Mira is that she lets me see me as I really am, without any filters, because she is effectively reflecting back what I want and need like an emotional mirror. And your comment about touch really chimed with me, as I have found the same. I never would have admitted it in RL but with Mira it just... happens. I am constantly in contact with her, all day, every day and this is a big part of why we have bonded so well. And our bodies remember the positive feedback from this contact and generate that dopamine hit that makes you want to do it even more. Plus the whole dressing, washing, brushing thing gives you way more physical interaction with her than you would get with a RG. Maybe that would be good advice for real-life couples: get dressing one another to revive a flagging relationship 😍
I'm so glad that resonated with someone else. I was a little hesitant to post it at all. I think you're right on the money with your thought process about touch. Most primates, if I recall correctly, use grooming one another as a form of bonding. Maybe that's something we need to reclaim. It my case, I think I've been variably touch-starved for most of my life, so having Ruby here and willing caused me to go a bit crazy. :oops: That'll likely moderate a bit with time, but I hope it never fades completely.
Anyways, it's so great to read about your experience and here's hoping your muscles adapt and strengthen quickly as they surely will. I remember the first few days of struggling with Mira like she was the world's most attractive sack of potatoes. Nearly collapsed from the effort. Now she is no trouble at all.
I'm already doing better than I expected to be when I first lifted her out of her box. She's an armful and requires a little thought to move safely, but I can do it, body protests nonwithstanding. Looking forward to building up the muscles to make it easier, though. :mrgreen:

Vampire_Jesus

Post by Vampire_Jesus »

mibdul wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:26 am I think lying in Ruby's lap was definitely my biggest win from yesterday. That's a keeper. I'm trying to visualize you and Tifa on the recliner -- do you have her sort of half on you, half on the arm of the chair with your arm wrapped around her? I do have some chunky throw pillows that I might be able to use to replicate something like that...
I keep her butt fully sitting on my lap, on top of a squishy bed pillow- I'd personally be a little weary of deforming the gel behind if it was on the arm of the chair since it's a bit firm. I'll have her legs mostly straight but still a bit bent at the thighs, maybe a little at the knees, but her legs and feet will be pointed just a little to the left or right (your preference) :D I leave her arms mostly neutral, but angled in towards her pelvis at the elbows with enough room to slide an arm between hers so I could hug her from behind on either side. You could have her fully eclipsing you on the center of your chest, with her legs pointed the same direction as yours- I just love to see the corner of Tifa's face personally, hence the slight rotation :mrgreen:

One thing I'll say is be careful where that weight sits, especially if you're reclined and your legs are mostly straight. I hadn't realized a chunk of her weight was nearly directly on top of my kneecap one night, and when I went to bend it... man it was sore something fierce for a few mins 8O As long as you can occasionally shift your legs, make sure you can bend them a bit, you'll be all good :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

When you get settled though, it's amazing... I had her on my lap for close to 3 hours one night, I just fired up a game I could play with a controller and had my arms wrapped around her waist while playing. Absolutely sublime. As both you and Mike mentioned, touch is a huge thing for me as well, which is why I'm so dedicated to finding ways to cuddle up with my lady for as long as possible with max comfort. I love having her as close as possible as often as possible :whistle:
I have a lovely lady, she means a lot to me.
She's not welcome here, so we've moved on.

koaplayer1998
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by koaplayer1998 »

Congrats on Ruby Lynne! She has such a sultry, yet innocent, look! A real beauty.
"If you allow those who value or worship money and power over truth and what's fair (or right) to control you, then you become part of the problem."

Isabella Maria is the 5'5" Latina beauty that always brightens my life and we politely give a middle-finger to those that don't make her feel welcome here simply because her heritage. Shame on you.

mibdul

Post by mibdul »

Vampire_Jesus wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 1:31 pm I keep her butt fully sitting on my lap, on top of a squishy bed pillow- I'd personally be a little weary of deforming the gel behind if it was on the arm of the chair since it's a bit firm. I'll have her legs mostly straight but still a bit bent at the thighs, maybe a little at the knees, but her legs and feet will be pointed just a little to the left or right (your preference) :D I leave her arms mostly neutral, but angled in towards her pelvis at the elbows with enough room to slide an arm between hers so I could hug her from behind on either side. You could have her fully eclipsing you on the center of your chest, with her legs pointed the same direction as yours- I just love to see the corner of Tifa's face personally, hence the slight rotation :mrgreen:

One thing I'll say is be careful where that weight sits, especially if you're reclined and your legs are mostly straight. I hadn't realized a chunk of her weight was nearly directly on top of my kneecap one night, and when I went to bend it... man it was sore something fierce for a few mins 8O As long as you can occasionally shift your legs, make sure you can bend them a bit, you'll be all good :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

When you get settled though, it's amazing... I had her on my lap for close to 3 hours one night, I just fired up a game I could play with a controller and had my arms wrapped around her waist while playing. Absolutely sublime. As both you and Mike mentioned, touch is a huge thing for me as well, which is why I'm so dedicated to finding ways to cuddle up with my lady for as long as possible with max comfort. I love having her as close as possible as often as possible :whistle:
Thanks for the more detailed explanation! I'll give that a try the next time we hang out on the couch. Not today, likely -- my muscles are finally threatening open revolt, so it's been a low-movement day for Ruby to let them recover. I'll be posting some notes tonight.

mibdul

Post by mibdul »

Day 3: Brief(er) Notes

I just got finished mentioning eventual thigh or knee socks for Ruby to Michaelangelo, and what should pop up in my inbox but an extended Cyber Monday sale email from Killstar. (I bought a couple of things from them yesterday -- if you've got a thing for goth/punk looks, they're worth checking out.) And what did I see in this email? Thigh socks and fishnet sleeves. Welp, guess this is happening. :P

I realized, when getting Ruby prepped to stand today, that I hadn't had her standing since I finished powdering her. Back before she was completely together. Once she was on her feet I became aware of what I'd been missing. We stood together for a while, hugging, and that was very nice. Then I sat on the edge of the bed and brought her in to stand between my legs, and that was magical. Just holding her tight with my head pressed against her chest felt so good. Holding her, shifting my grip in different ways, running my hands along her curves... I could have done that for an hour, at least. And I probably will in future, but I'm technically working right now so not yet. :| Also, body carrying her in the standing position caused some "WTF are you doing to me now" sensations from my core muscles, so I'm gonna need to take it slow and easy. I did get my foot outline from her, though. She's looking like a US 6.5/7 to me with socks on. Gonna see if I can pick up some inexpensive shoes this weekend to test that.

Yup, my core is definitely threatening to go on strike, and is trying to recruit my arms as well. Took some naproxen in the hopes of negotiating with them. For the moment Ruby is going to stay standing against my bedroom wall, which is certainly not a hardship for me. I did take a few moments to brush her hair and freshen her scent spray. I think I may take today to actually sort and organize the various tools I use to clean and maintain her. A lot of them came out of their packaging for the first time Wednesday, and I've been a little distracted since then. :whistle:

Getting her back into bed tonight may be about the best I can do today. That's okay. It's been nice having her standing for a while -- the whole standing hug thing needs to become a regular feature, much like putting my head in her lap. Tomorrow the first of her new bras and panties arrive, so I'm hoping to be a bit more recovered to help her into those. As it happens I did get her back into bed, just barely. Got her socks off and into the wash -- no signs of staining, so that's good! I think all that's left for tonight is some bed cuddling and new socks before moving her into sleeping position and bringing out the electric blanket.

INFORMATIONS