Announcing the Zelex SLE Collection!

Lovedoll Senpai a US Based seller focused on selling dolls, clothing, and accessories for dolls that meet an aesthetic meant for cosplay and dress up fun. It’s our mission to find the best dolls and costumes to help you fulfill your cosplay fantasies. We offer a range of TPE and Silicone dolls from manufacturers like Zelex, EX Doll, FunWest, Starpery, Qita, and more. Questions or special requests? We’ll be your advocate with our partners to ensure your purchase is exactly what you’re looking for. Looking for something we don’t have? We’ll do our best to find it. Lovedoll Senpai is your one stop shop for your cosplay love doll needs. Website: www.lovedollsenpai.com
lexico

Re: Announcing the Zelex SLE Collection!

Post by lexico »

lovedollsenpai_sales wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:30 am Good question. I’ll pose the question to Zelex. What I will say is that body painting on silicone is much more durable than it is in TPE.
I appreciate your involvement here. It helps to get as much info as possible.

While I have your attention, I'm hoping you can answer another one of my burning questions! I asked this on the other big discussion on this topic, but Zelex did not answer it (viewtopic.php?t=172573).

Based on the photos below, it looks like there's less butt separation on the 172 as compared to the 164? Is that true, or is it just a camera effect?
7._ZX164G.jpg
7._ZX164G.jpg (2.26 MiB) Viewed 773 times
8.ZX172E.jpg
8.ZX172E.jpg (2.68 MiB) Viewed 772 times
Thanks!
One of the first owners of a Real Doll (1997).
Currently no doll, but here are my "finalists": FanReal, Real Lady, XYColo, Zelex SLE.
If you have information to share, send me a PM!

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

Is the feet description ment to say standing without bolts .

lexico

Post by lexico »

silicon wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 4:06 pm Is the feet description ment to say standing without bolts .
Yeah, I noticed that too! On the lovedollsenpai website it says, "Standing Feet with bolts." But on the Rosemary Doll site it says, "Standing No Bolts/Hard Feet."
Currently no doll, but here are my "finalists": FanReal, Real Lady, XYColo, Zelex SLE.

lovedollsenpai_sales
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by lovedollsenpai_sales »

lexico wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 4:20 pm
silicon wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 4:06 pm Is the feet description ment to say standing without bolts .
Yeah, I noticed that too! On the lovedollsenpai website it says, "Standing Feet with bolts." But on the Rosemary Doll site it says, "Standing No Bolts/Hard Feet."
The information I have on my site is almost an exact copy and paste from what Zelex sent me. I just cleaned it up.

SLE doll default comes standard with one soft head with movable jaws, EXP skeleton, hard hands, standing with bolts, and real body makeup, gel breast and gel butt, articulated fingers, fixed vagina.

With the discrepancy, I’ll double check. My guess is the other site is just using a default options template for Zelex. I try to have custom options for each doll series.
Love Dolls and Cosplay Items! Contact us to find out more!
https://www.lovedollsenpai.com

lovedollsenpai_sales
VENDOR
VENDOR

lexico wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 3:58 pm
lovedollsenpai_sales wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:30 am Good question. I’ll pose the question to Zelex. What I will say is that body painting on silicone is much more durable than it is in TPE.
I appreciate your involvement here. It helps to get as much info as possible.

While I have your attention, I'm hoping you can answer another one of my burning questions! I asked this on the other big discussion on this topic, but Zelex did not answer it (viewtopic.php?t=172573).

Based on the photos below, it looks like there's less butt separation on the 172 as compared to the 164? Is that true, or is it just a camera effect?
7._ZX164G.jpg
8.ZX172E.jpg
Thanks!
I haven’t seen the dolls in person. Since the series is so new, I’ve forwarded your questions to Zelex to find out for all of us 🙂

LatexLadyLover

Post by LatexLadyLover »

Where can I buy just the heads of these new dolls? I the ZXE204 a lot.

lovedollsenpai_sales
VENDOR
VENDOR

LatexLadyLover wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 12:30 am Where can I buy just the heads of these new dolls? I the ZXE204 a lot.
I’ve had other inquiries and checked with Zelex. The heads are only suitable for the SLE bodies. The colors and proportions will not match.

Space1invader

Post by Space1invader »

lovedollsenpai_sales wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 10:43 am
LatexLadyLover wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 12:30 am Where can I buy just the heads of these new dolls? I the ZXE204 a lot.
I’ve had other inquiries and checked with Zelex. The heads are only suitable for the SLE bodies. The colors and proportions will not match.

It means you cant have second head or another head from differend body?

lovedollsenpai_sales
VENDOR
VENDOR

Space1invader wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:42 pm
lovedollsenpai_sales wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 10:43 am

It means you cant have second head or another head from differend body?
Not sure what direction they'll head with that. (get it, HEAD with that :D )

I'm trying to get that information from Zelex. Right now the only pricing i have is for the full body/head.

peachplumpear

Post by peachplumpear »

Thanks so much for answering our questions. Will they sell us a head if we accept the colors and proportions not matching?

lovedollsenpai_sales
VENDOR
VENDOR

peachplumpear wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 2:52 pm Thanks so much for answering our questions. Will they sell us a head if we accept the colors and proportions not matching?
Right now I can say the answer is no, they won’t. I don’t know what the future holds. My thoughts are that they’ve taken measures to streamline the production and shipping processes to keep the costs down and that these will be sold as a full unit for some time to come.

lexico

Post by lexico »

lovedollsenpai_sales wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 3:02 pm Right now I can say the answer is no, they won’t. I don’t know what the future holds. My thoughts are that they’ve taken measures to streamline the production and shipping processes to keep the costs down and that these will be sold as a full unit for some time to come.
Hey, just wanted to jump in here to say "thank you" to you for devoting so much time to answering a whole bunch of questions! Obviously, this new SLE Collection is causing quite a splash.

I'm hoping to get my last few questions answered, then move on to actually getting one of these dolls.

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

Thanks for answering all the questions!

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

bbc3 wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 3:08 pm Thanks for answering all the questions!
+1

Do you know when the 160cm thicker model that they have posted will be available? My guess is that they are still in transit?
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

lovedollsenpai_sales
VENDOR
VENDOR

Thanks everyone. 🥹

Personally I like what Zelex is doing here. I realize it cuts down on customization options, but the majority of my sales come from US stock items, not custom orders. Even the custom dolls tend to not stray much beyond what’s in the stock photos. Maybe eye color or wig, but even those are probably only selling because there isn’t a US stock version.

Custom dolls will still be available for those that want them. But I think that this trend of ready made and ready to ship dolls will grow.

INFORMATIONS