fanrealart.com

Fanreal Maria

FANREAL is a doll manufacturer that brings together many outstanding artists(sculptors,3D designers, makeup artists). We set our mission “To Make The Best Realistic Love Dolls For Our Fans” since the FANREAL company was established in 2017.

We keep our mission in mind and try to make the perfect doll full of art for our fans every time. Website: fanrealart.com
Jussi

Re: Fanreal Maria

Post by Jussi »

bbc3 wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:43 pm More Pics

fanreal-maria3.jpg

fanreal-maria9.jpg

fanreal-maria10.jpg

fanreal-maria11.jpg

fanreal-maria12.jpg
Thank you for these pictures. I love this amazing girl :thumbs_up:
Attachments
she is so beautiful
she is so beautiful
She is so beautiful.gif (3.43 MiB) Viewed 589 times

Jussi

Post by Jussi »

peachplumpear wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 9:04 am Buy her through My Robot Doll! They are great and so easy to work with.

This is probably the most beautiful and realistic doll I’ve ever seen. If I could lift her, I’d buy her. Fanreal makes beautiful products, and from what I’ve seen of member reviews here, the dolls look exactly like the promotional photos.
Agree. Beautiful realistic faces. I want this blonde version, but slimmer, taller and with c-cup tits. thank you :thumbs_up:

Jussi

Post by Jussi »

4891d wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 1:03 am
As for the weight, my comment was quite nuanced:

On the one hand, there is the positive side: Fanreal has two dolls of realistic size (157 cm and 158 cm) and realistic measurements that do not exceed 30 kg.
On the other hand, there are some models that are heavier (40 kg) but taller and with very realistic measurements.
I said the weight was too high for me (I'm rather small and light) but in absolute terms it's not so bad (for these models we are in an average ratio, about the same as IT, Zelex, and most of the big competitors).

So as far as weight is concerned Fanreal seems to me to have a decent performance (not exceptional but not bad either).
What I don't understand is Sanhui's choice to release a 52 kg doll for 172 cm, which is certainly pretty but 20% to 30% heavier than most of the comparable competitors. This is very far from the 40 kg of the 170 cm Fanreal (which is itself far from the 30 kg of the lightened 170 cm model of Gynoid).

Certainly true. But for the sake of comparison... I'm 185 cm 110 kg and a 40 kg girl moves well in my hands. Could you get Maria's head with that 173 body? :thumbs_up:

PhilthoseGirls
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by PhilthoseGirls »

Man on man, between this and Tayu. That 161F tayu looks great but this it out of this world. Issue is we know nothing about them. Like how durable are they and such. That blonde head, my fucking god. Hottest doll I have ever seen. Just the weight is high, no oral, and limited info apart from a couple reviews that i have gone over.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Very sweet indeed! :whistle: 8)

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

Yeah, but just how soft are they, or are they just for looks and photography?
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

King Solo wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 12:52 pm Yeah, but just how soft are they, or are they just for looks and photography?
ss-tier who has a Fanreal 158 finds that she is also very good at sex.

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

LoveFool882

Post by LoveFool882 »

For me, this completely destroys all other competition. Nothing's even close in terms of realism, both the facial and body sculpting.

I'm normally not into bodies this large/heavy, but, this one is so well proportioned and natural looking, that I'd rather match the Maria head with it than the other Fanreal bodies (which are almost certainly based on real Asian bodies).

I'm sure when I'm actually lugging it around, I'll regret those words. But it is really nice to see a body that's not cartoonishly skinny or fat.

As for the choice between the two faces, I'm genuinely conflicted. With dark hair and eyes, the face does look extremely similar to Selena Gomez (I didn't strongly like or dislike her, prior to this), which means that I can't really unsee it when I'm looking at the blonde version. I'm more attracted to the blonde coloring, but if this makes any sense, it looks a little less natural with the face shape.

Since I'm a stickler for realism, I might go with the dark haired version for that reason. It looks 100% like a real person, even if there wasn't a celebrity association.

peachplumpear

Post by peachplumpear »

For sure, agreed that this destroys the competition. Will be really interested to see reviews when users here start getting their Maria dolls.

Android18

Post by Android18 »

Wow her face is amazing so much like Selena Gomez. If they made a Taylor Swift head I would be in like sin. This face is my number 1 at the moment. I'm sure other brands will start dropping their new dolls after seeing this release. Great job fanreal. You raised the bar. Amazing job.

sss-tier

Post by sss-tier »

Trust me everyone Fanreal is legit. I have been moving recently so she was boxed up for a bit. The only durability concern is the paint especially the labia and groin area where you will make lots of contact with her if you plan to have sex. No the doll is not squishy soft all over and that's fine. No real fit woman is squishy soft like TPE all over her body. You will have to accept that when buying a silicone doll.

As for the paint kit I received recently, I plan on practicing on the sample silicone piece I have but I imagine this type of paint is better suited for those spray gun machines. Going to research and practice methods before repainting the labia and touching up the nipples. Also the underside of her hands are peeling. That certainly sucks because I'm unsure about how to go about painting those patches. But for the rest of her body she is still in full color.

I think as a silicone doll owner, there needs to be way more guides from the factories on best methods for repairing and re-painting dolls. Surely, someone has an answer I haven't been able to find it through search, but what are the legitimate methods and equipment that factories use. It's certainly not hand brushed so likely air brushed equipment of some kind.

Anyway, this new body is gorgeous I wish I could get her but I think I'm going to go in another direction entirely for next purchase.
Fanreal 158 B       Review
Sino Doll 167 Soft Max       Pending

Justinpassinthru
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Justinpassinthru »

sss-tier wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 2:32 am Trust me everyone Fanreal is legit. I have been moving recently so she was boxed up for a bit. The only durability concern is the paint especially the labia and groin area where you will make lots of contact with her if you plan to have sex. No the doll is not squishy soft all over and that's fine. No real fit woman is squishy soft like TPE all over her body. You will have to accept that when buying a silicone doll.

As for the paint kit I received recently, I plan on practicing on the sample silicone piece I have but I imagine this type of paint is better suited for those spray gun machines. Going to research and practice methods before repainting the labia and touching up the nipples. Also the underside of her hands are peeling. That certainly sucks because I'm unsure about how to go about painting those patches. But for the rest of her body she is still in full color.

I think as a silicone doll owner, there needs to be way more guides from the factories on best methods for repairing and re-painting dolls. Surely, someone has an answer I haven't been able to find it through search, but what are the legitimate methods and equipment that factories use. It's certainly not hand brushed so likely air brushed equipment of some kind.

Anyway, this new body is gorgeous I wish I could get her but I think I'm going to go in another direction entirely for next purchase.
Could you provide pictures of the paint peeling on the hand? I'm considering buying Maria but want to know what I'm getting into with the brand. Is it literal peeling like we see with Top Sino (like a snake losing its skin), or mostly just fading like we see in other brands?

sss-tier

Post by sss-tier »

Yes I will take a photo upon unboxing her after my move. My entire home is in boxes until I move this upcoming weekend. Hope you understand.

The best way to describe it, is that it's not fading, it's like there's missing pieces of paint so peeling is closest word I can think of. This is likely due to moving her hands very often for me during sex.
Wearing gloves may be recommended, I just love her bare naked skin on top of me including holding her hands so I don't totally mind. The top of the end still has solid foundation of paint.
Fanreal 158 B       Review
Sino Doll 167 Soft Max       Pending

lolo3535

Post by lolo3535 »

peachplumpear wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 6:18 pm For sure, agreed that this destroys the competition. Will be really interested to see reviews when users here start getting their Maria dolls.
To me it destroys all competition besides this marvel.

https://www.myrobotdoll.com/collections ... 72cm-f-cup

I find that Maria's face looks slightly more realistic, but I'm drawn to Honey's girl-next-door appearance. It's difficult for me to decide which one to purchase based on these factors alone. If there's anyone who owns both a Starpery silicone and a Fanreal silicone, a comparison between the two would be greatly appreciated and helpful

LoveFool882

Post by LoveFool882 »

lolo3535 wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 1:25 pm
peachplumpear wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 6:18 pm For sure, agreed that this destroys the competition. Will be really interested to see reviews when users here start getting their Maria dolls.
To me it destroys all competition besides this marvel.

https://www.myrobotdoll.com/collections ... 72cm-f-cup

I find that Maria's face looks slightly more realistic, but I'm drawn to Honey's girl-next-door appearance. It's difficult for me to decide which one to purchase based on these factors alone. If there's anyone who owns both a Starpery silicone and a Fanreal silicone, a comparison between the two would be greatly appreciated and helpful
Starpery does good facial sculpting. Don't own one myself, so can't help you with ownership details, but yeah, Honey's quite plausible. If you want to see how Starpery holds up over time, I recommend visiting the 'for sale' section in this forum; things currently on sale and past items that've already been sold. It shows you a lot of clear pictures and what condition the dolls are in after being owned for X amount of months/years.

For me, the most expensive brands like Gynoid and Tayu, while very detailed and obviously high-quality, aren't truly realistic. They're stylized/idealized to an extent. Obviously some people don't have a problem with that, but I've lately realized that I do.

The mid-high tier, like Starpery and Irontech, have some realistic face sculpts (at least of western choices), and Starpery has a few realistic body shapes.

I was leaning towards a Zelex (170cm, GE45 head) until this Maria was released. I want to take a lot of time deciding, since this will probably be my last doll (my storage space is limited). I already have 2 TPE dolls and I want the opposite, silicone hyper-realism, to complete my collection.

INFORMATIONS