Starpery.com

Closed butt option?

Starpery mission is that"Let robot service to people, and protect people!". We are the manufacturer of TPE doll and silicone doll, based on Huizhou city, China. We are devoting ourself to improve doll apery ability of appearance and movement so that she or he can help more the unable, or the loneliness, or other fans. Wish our doll can bring the funny, service and protection to all human being in future. Website: https://www.starpery.com
toddjy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Closed butt option?

Post by toddjy »

I asked for three of my dolls to not include an open butt hole. Two IronTech, and a DollXES.

On one of the IronTechs, I think they drill it when she comes out of the mold, because mine just doesn't have anything there. And when the Doll Channel reviewed the same type of doll, there seemed to be extra plastic around the hole. Like they didn't get it all off.

The other IronTech seems to have a cavity, but it was sealed up so well, I'd have to open it with a knife.

The DollXES reopened within a month of receiving her.

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ZZZZ »

toddjy wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 7:55 am I asked for three of my dolls to not include an open butt hole. [...]
Thanks! I would've guessed that "gluing is the less reliable method to close the butt", but it's nice to have some confirmation. Two questions:
  1. Were these TPE or Silicone dolls?
  2. How did their butts look? Like a normal, closed butt? That's the dream :)

toddjy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by toddjy »

ZZZZ wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 8:41 am
  1. Were these TPE or Silicone dolls?
  2. How did their butts look? Like a normal, closed butt? That's the dream :)
All TPE. I don't have silicone and probably won't get one.

One of the dolls has a slight dent, the one that's still sealed and seems to have a cavity. The one that doesn't appear to have had anything doesn't even have a dent. Don't remember how the third one looked, the one that opened back up. But none of them really looked like they had a real closed butthole.

Darren_Doe
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Darren_Doe »

Would a butt plug be a good solution I mean an actual anal plug as in the sex toy, it's what I use to keep from having to clean and dry both holes in mine.

toddjy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by toddjy »

Darren_Doe wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 12:22 am Would a butt plug be a good solution I mean an actual anal plug as in the sex toy, it's what I use to keep from having to clean and dry both holes in mine.
I bought a couple of butt plugs. But then thought the stress on both holes (while having relations with her) could cause the area between the two to tear.

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

I have Rozanne and love the hole location, the whole butt anatomy makes rear entry comfortable

What I understand from @ZZZZ is that cheeks could be soft enough to fold together leaving just the line butt visible.

The answer would be to use a much softer silicone grade/mix in that area (butt cheeks) so they can be folded together and easily spread apart with your hand or fingers (like a real butt)
Im kind of like Larry David, speak my mind and that offends some but thats how I am
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira
Starpery TPE 172F Wayne Winstead and Rozanne, Starpery Silicone Nathalia 165D

INFORMATIONS