www.tayu-doll.com

Ordered and waiting...😵‍💫

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
Gummies
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Ordered and waiting...😵‍💫

Post by Gummies »

crazedcat wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 6:58 pm Very nice! She's a VERY FUN doll :twisted:

How did you customize her?

Just some reference on the wait time:

Alice at MRD told me 60-70 days but it turned out to be half that. Submitted my order at MRD on 9/13. Had some back and forth with Alice finalizing details and she officially placed it with Tayu on 9/20.

Peach head was officially released a few days after that and I was able to change my order to her in the nick of time just before production started. Factory videos on 10/19. Had her in my hands on 10/25.

Something to hold you over...

IMG_4869.jpg
I envy you with that quickness of delivery lol. 38 days? I hope I am as lucky as you. The waiting period can be dreadful.
KimberDoll - Tina
SE Doll 151 E - tpe - Stacia
Tayu Doll 148 D - silicone - Neeko

Testacleez
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Testacleez »

staycool64 wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 3:45 pm
Testacleez wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 2:18 pm
staycool64 wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 1:51 pm
Gummies wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 1:22 pm I couldn't agree with you more on your last paragraph. I never even heard of Tayu until I stumbled into this forum. Many of the members here helped seal the deal for me. Mishka, CrazedCat, DollyLama to name a few. The Informative reviews and pics are all i needed to steer me into my first silicone doll. Im waiting on my order through MRD placed 12/18 and was told 60 days but maybe delayed slightly longer to USA due to Chinese New Year and heavy demand. I'm hoping by March!
I placed mine on the 19th of December and we should get delivery mid to late February I would hope. I to made the purchase based on Miska, CrazedCat and DL. Tayu seems to be softer in the rite areas, very nice texture in the vag as well as being almost 10lbs lighter than the 158cm Sanhui I owned, The texture in the Tayu Vag looks superior as well. One thing Tayu doesn't have which I would love to see is permanent coloring for the Vag, nipples and lips. Look forward to seeing your doll when she comes Gummies :glou:
Yea, the weight was a huge incentive to buy too! I was originally going to get a cheaper 148 because of the size and weight...but then I saw this was even lighter than the other brands and was realistic which I was going to get later in the year but I figured I might as well put that money towards the realistic one now lol. I want one I can easily cuddle with in bed that feels nice and soft.
Congrats Tc
I believe the 148cm will be softer than the 161cm by looking at the videos, most likley due to smaller limbs and the Butt is very sexy and soft, I think she will make a very nice snuggle bunny!
I hope she'll be softer, I read conflicting things on that though. Mishka said the 161 blend felt softer than his 148 from last year but I'm hoping it's exactly that and not because of the height difference. I know some manufacturers play around with their chemical compositions for innovation purposes. But i think it was also mishka who said that the butt can get away with being super soft because of it's petite frame. Either way, the fact that she'll be smaller AND much lighter will make a find bedside companion!
JYdoll 161cm hybrid - Winnie
review viewtopic.php?t=158751
Elsa Babe 165cm silicone - Sakai, Iwai, yao, Rosalyn
Review;
viewtopic.php?t=161724
Elsa Babe 148cm ultra soft white silicone - Takanashi Mahiru
Tayu 148D- Peach SOLD
MLW 148B hybrid - Ali and W1
Elsa Babe 148cm white hybrid - Miyamoto Kyoko, Hashimoto Wakaba, Kurokawa Mio, Inujima Haruko
Elsa Babe 150cm silicone - Hirosue Yuko

Testacleez
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Testacleez »

ZZ48UUP wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 6:16 pm Hey Testacleez.

We have similar taste. I just ordered a 163 and was given the same 60 days (plus another two weeks to account for the CNY).

About your affinity for Gynoid, the Model 11 was my first silicone doll.

Here's to a fast two months

I think the lingerie sets they're delivered with are the same.
:glou:
cheers to that!! I hope your girl arrives safely!! :glou:
Review;
viewtopic.php?t=161724
Tayu 148D- Peach SOLD
Elsa Babe 148cm white hybrid - Miyamoto Kyoko, Hashimoto Wakaba, Kurokawa Mio, Inujima Haruko

Testacleez
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Testacleez »

crazedcat wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 6:58 pm Very nice! She's a VERY FUN doll :twisted:

How did you customize her?

Just some reference on the wait time:

Alice at MRD told me 60-70 days but it turned out to be half that. Submitted my order at MRD on 9/13. Had some back and forth with Alice finalizing details and she officially placed it with Tayu on 9/20.

Peach head was officially released a few days after that and I was able to change my order to her in the nick of time just before production started. Factory videos on 10/19. Had her in my hands on 10/25.

Something to hold you over...

IMG_4869.jpg

IMG_4481.jpg
Oh trust me, I visited those pictures of yours soooo many times before I made a purchase. I REALLY wanted to go with the tan skin from those pix alone!! the shine resembles the natural body oils or slight sweat and gives a much more realistic appearance!! If it wasn't for the heads from EB I intend to use with Tayu, I would've gone with tan. And the LHP in the poses you used make her look like sooo much fun!! I cant wait!!! some people don't like that anus being to big of a hole but I actually love it!! almost like she's gaping ;) stretch that hole out like would my ex lol
Review;
viewtopic.php?t=161724
Tayu 148D- Peach SOLD

Andromeda

Post by Andromeda »

Testacleez wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 12:45 pm
How long have you tayu guru's typically had to wait from order to arrival?
With my 155B it was 69 days from order to completion. Shipment to Europe may take another 60 days and she has not yet arrived.

Testacleez
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Testacleez »

Andromeda wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 3:59 am
Testacleez wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 12:45 pm
How long have you tayu guru's typically had to wait from order to arrival?
With my 155B it was 69 days from order to completion. Shipment to Europe may take another 60 days and she has not yet arrived.
Oh wow, that's a pretty long time. I was told that the Chinese Spring Festival may slow things down. I guess it's to be expected with this being a more high end model.
Review;
viewtopic.php?t=161724
Tayu 148D- Peach SOLD

Testacleez
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Testacleez »

We have similar taste. I just ordered a 163 and was given the same 60 days (plus another two weeks to account for the CNY).

Which head did you go with from gynoid?
Review;
viewtopic.php?t=161724
Tayu 148D- Peach SOLD

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZZ48UUP »

Testacleez wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 11:53 am

Which head did you go with from gynoid?
I have both Laura and Elina but only one body (Model 11).

Trust me that having two heads is a mistake because now I just want another body to always have them both out.

Send me a PM if you have more questions. I don't want this to get flagged as we're talking about a competing vendor.

ThatOneGuy

Post by ThatOneGuy »

Looks like we will be waiting together as I have also placed an order for a 148d. I'm hoping Tayu lives up to the hype I've seen. I've been searching for months to find a new doll and so many companies either have some of the options or none of the options that Tayu has. All the options Tayu has seems like they would be standard options for any company, but so many fall short. Hell, the amount of silicone doll manufacturers that have all 3 orifices or even articulated fingers is incredibly slim.

Testacleez
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Testacleez »

ThatOneGuy wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 1:33 pm Looks like we will be waiting together as I have also placed an order for a 148d. I'm hoping Tayu lives up to the hype I've seen. I've been searching for months to find a new doll and so many companies either have some of the options or none of the options that Tayu has. All the options Tayu has seems like they would be standard options for any company, but so many fall short. Hell, the amount of silicone doll manufacturers that have all 3 orifices or even articulated fingers is incredibly slim.
Yup. I agree. The competition makes the choice a no Brainer when shopping.
Review;
viewtopic.php?t=161724
Tayu 148D- Peach SOLD

wrinkles

Post by wrinkles »

I too ordered and waiting. Does anyone know how much time the Lunar New Year adds to that wait? I was quoted 60 days production time when I ordered on Dec 2, 2022. Add 60 business days and I get 3/2/2023 but I wasnt sure if the new year break would add 1 or 2 weeks. I planned for 2 + a third for the shipping to the US just to better set my expectations. Is my math way off? the first 2 months were an easy wait. Its now starting to get to me a bit.

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

Since I have both of these gals, and in different silicone blends, the softer blend is nicer to touch and feels more natural. You have to be careful and watch out for anything that can damage her.
The light 148cm, borders on ridiculous, as you can carry her under 1 arm lol,
personally, the 148 is the best size/weight, and imo, is the best girl for the price, and it's the reason I decided to do Promos for them. I like the product so much lol!
The oral/kissing/open mouth capability is utterly amazing, and the doll can be used in about any position with ease, even standing.

BTW, Naimei is the first girl to stand in 5" heels all day, without issues. My other dolls require hanging supports etc.. She has been in tall heels for several months.

Regarding using other heads, there are quite a few places you can order heads that should be comparable to TaYu light tan. I have tried a few for Peach and NaiMei, and it works well. Just keep in mind heads for larger girls like Peach will not look right on the 148cm, as they will look too large.
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

Testacleez
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Testacleez »

Mishka1965 wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 12:58 pm Since I have both of these gals, and in different silicone blends, the softer blend is nicer to touch and feels more natural. You have to be careful and watch out for anything that can damage her.
The light 148cm, borders on ridiculous, as you can carry her under 1 arm lol,
personally, the 148 is the best size/weight, and imo, is the best girl for the price, and it's the reason I decided to do Promos for them. I like the product so much lol!
The oral/kissing/open mouth capability is utterly amazing, and the doll can be used in about any position with ease, even standing.

BTW, Naimei is the first girl to stand in 5" heels all day, without issues. My other dolls require hanging supports etc.. She has been in tall heels for several months.

Regarding using other heads, there are quite a few places you can order heads that should be comparable to TaYu light tan. I have tried a few for Peach and NaiMei, and it works well. Just keep in mind heads for larger girls like Peach will not look right on the 148cm, as they will look too large.
Thanks for that insight! Love all your photoshoots and glad to hear I can keep her in heels without worry. I did get the hard feet option without bolts though, still shouldn't be a problem right? You don't put a metal plate or anything underneath her foot for all her footwear either correct?
Review;
viewtopic.php?t=161724
Tayu 148D- Peach SOLD

Testacleez
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Testacleez »

wrinkles wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 12:26 pm I too ordered and waiting. Does anyone know how much time the Lunar New Year adds to that wait? I was quoted 60 days production time when I ordered on Dec 2, 2022. Add 60 business days and I get 3/2/2023 but I wasnt sure if the new year break would add 1 or 2 weeks. I planned for 2 + a third for the shipping to the US just to better set my expectations. Is my math way off? the first 2 months were an easy wait. Its now starting to get to me a bit.
Someone told me it ends Feb 5th. We'll both be in for the long wait 😅. Thankfully I have another girl with 4 different heads to keep my occupied until then
Review;
viewtopic.php?t=161724
Tayu 148D- Peach SOLD

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

Sooo Waiting too lol.. I ordered mine on December 19th. Mishka is driving me Nuts every time he talks about how soft and real these girls feel :razz: , I actually sold all my dolls a year ago because I didn't connect with them because of how they felt and lack of realism so I am hoping these dolls do it for me. One thing to me that was a huge part of it was the Vag textures on various manufactures just didn't feel very good but Tayu vaginas look like a lot of fun. The breast on Tayu look so natural and hang just rite. I also haven't experienced viens, moles and whole body art work that I think is going to make it even better. So waiting patiently but not lol. :glou:
Thanks to all that put in all the hard work in showing us fantastic photos and features of Tayu.
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM