zelex.com.cn

Fair and tan skin tone side-by-side

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
Bobby_K68

Re: Fair and tan skin tone side-by-side

Post by Bobby_K68 »

Thanks!
My Doll
  • Zelex 165F (weight [body only] reduction : 32kg/no reduction: 37kg)
  • G07 (soft head): Birgitte
  • G55 (soft head): Cleo
  • G53 (hard head, implainted hair): Maisie

Floop

Post by Floop »

Musiclover wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:08 pm Her is some pics of a 165 cm fair, and a 170 light tan.
Light and dark background
Thanks for this comparison! I've been curious about this matter, namely because I'm close to triggering the production clause on my layaway. If you don't mind, I do have one request along this very line of juxtaposition. Could you please post pics of side-by-side comparisons of their feet? I'm mostly interested in their soles. I'd like to see the effects of the realistic body paint on their soles and toes. For example, I imagine the fair skin soles to have either a pinkish or reddish tinge, and the light-tan soles to have a reddish tinge, or, perhaps even a tinge of a lighter brown (which would be more appropriate on dark-tan feet, but who knows). I hope this isn't a big ask. Thanks again for your contribution here. Your ladies look lovely!

:glou:

Bara
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Bara »

Great post, nice to see the different heads, this gives us a good idea how they compare one to another.

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

Well for a 1st time buyer I went for tan. It looks exactly like how I would expect (from those photos anyway), so that's good.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

Carmen is really pretty, like her a lot 🧡👍
Me and Miranda (WM 163C/159) post comic strips and other stuff on her thread.
Recent posts: a Halloween story, Mira's birthday, and competitions, including our first win! 🏆

tesla3227
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by tesla3227 »

Brunette on top left looks like Martha Davis from the band The Motels...:)

jazzman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jazzman »

Awesome collection!

Elrond

Post by Elrond »

Thank you Musiclover! This was extremely useful and helped me finalised my order. It was very useful to have it on light and dark background. Thanks again … now I can finally put in my order :)
Starpery 151cm with “Libby” (Lubby head)
Zelex 170C with “Mariana” (GE125), “Zoey” (GE98) and “Ori” (GE16)
>>> Mariana, Zoey & Ori's Thread

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

I need a wig stand set up like that. I can't believe the amount of wigs I have.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

INFORMATIONS