funwestdoll.com

A comprehensive post about funwest dolls

Funwest Doll Products are created for fun, made to be super realistic, cuddled to fulfill your fantasy. As a manufacturer, Funwest Doll is dedicated to working with doll resellers as a wholesale supplier. We welcome and keep exploring the partnership with the local resellers worldwide. Website: http://www.funwestdoll.com
Funwest Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: A comprehensive post about funwest dolls

Post by Funwest Doll »

haremlover wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 8:07 pm It's really great to see ambition and concept.

In looking through the site I'm sure not to be the only member observing
that the second functioning hole here needs to be around 2 inches higher.

When dolls' legs are moved into a sexually active position the holes move around with them. Accordingly in a standing position the rear hole has to be much higher in order to present a realistic position with the legs as in a sitting position.

Angle of the rear hole is another area that few manufacturers have come to grips with.

In reviewing dolls, if this is something I don't pick up on then others do. It's better that things like this are picked up on early in a manufacturer's trajectory rather than having customers being only half enthusiastic.

It would be nice to see the line-up of body models available next to each other without clothes for good comparison. The 161 is one of the best sculptures of all but 47kg is too heavy. Getting that sculpt down to 43kg would make her more popular.

Best wishes

Harem
Thank you for your valuable comments, we are actively looking for solutions for these, and listening to users is what Funwest Doll has been doing.
FUNWEST DOLL products are created for fun, made to be super realistic, cuddled to fulfill your fantasy.
www.funwestdoll.com

Real Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Real Sex Doll »

That's what we need. Thank you. 👏
Real Sex Doll - The Best TPE & Silicone Sex Doll Collections (•◡•)

- Twitter: https://twitter.com/realsexdoll_com
- ins: https://www.instagram.com/realsexdollofficial/

Funwest Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Funwest Doll »

We want more people to discover Funwest dolls, and will select 3 winners to receive a free doll with free shipping! :glou:

viewtopic.php?t=153993

Everyone is welcome to participate. Click in to have a look.
Attachments
banner.jpg
banner.jpg (531.79 KiB) Viewed 470 times
FUNWEST DOLL products are created for fun, made to be super realistic, cuddled to fulfill your fantasy.
www.funwestdoll.com

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

The one on the left in red looks scary!

Great characters

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

AGL wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 5:09 pm So, are you actually Aibei Doll then, but just with a different name? I ask since you're listed as a doll manufacturer, not an ODM.
Dear Funwest,
Before the shit hits the fan, I recommend strongly that you respond to AGL's inquery.
I also can not help but notice that you are selling AiBei dolls (I own several). Now, either you ARE AiBei, or you are an AiBei reseller, or you are ripping AiBei off and selling clones of their work (TDF does not support the selling of clones you know).
Since I spoke to AiBei about joining TDF and they have absolutely no intention of doing so (and explained their reasoning to me in detail) I sincerely doubt you are AiBei.

So which is it?
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Funwest Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Funwest Doll »

RevJack wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 4:09 pm
AGL wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 5:09 pm So, are you actually Aibei Doll then, but just with a different name? I ask since you're listed as a doll manufacturer, not an ODM.
Dear Funwest,
Before the shit hits the fan, I recommend strongly that you respond to AGL's inquery.
I also can not help but notice that you are selling AiBei dolls (I own several). Now, either you ARE AiBei, or you are an AiBei reseller, or you are ripping AiBei off and selling clones of their work (TDF does not support the selling of clones you know).
Since I spoke to AiBei about joining TDF and they have absolutely no intention of doing so (and explained their reasoning to me in detail) I sincerely doubt you are AiBei.

So which is it?
Dear RevJack,
Thanks for your attention to Funwest Doll. I think we have answered the same question in our post: viewtopic.php?t=151704&start=45. Funwest doll is an independent new product line, focusing on the development and production of dolls with high quality, personalization, and ultimate sex experience.
Please keep following on us. :D
www.funwestdoll.com

Funwest Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Funwest Doll »

And, in order to let everyone know more about our dolls in detail, we held a special activity.

We want more people to discover Funwest dolls, and will select 3 winners to receive a free doll with free shipping! :glou:

viewtopic.php?t=153993

Everyone is welcome to participate. Click in to have a look.
Attachments
banner.jpg
banner.jpg (531.79 KiB) Viewed 427 times
www.funwestdoll.com

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

haremlover wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 5:38 am

The one on the left in red looks scary!

Great characters

Best wishes

Harem
The one to the left (Candace) appears to be somewhat based on Westworld character Clementine. There´s similarities. :mrgreen:

Clemetine_Maeve.jpg
Clemetine_Maeve.jpg (135.71 KiB) Viewed 377 times

When it comes to Westworld Maeve (in above photo to the left), I wouldn´t mind seeing a future FWD doll based on her as well. :) A sleek yet well built mature ebony would be a premiere in doll world I think. At least can´t recall having seen one yet. A somewhat younger version would be nice as well. 8)

thandie-newton-chronicles-of-riddick.jpg
thandie-newton-chronicles-of-riddick.jpg (291.71 KiB) Viewed 377 times
:glou:

Brunch
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Brunch »

-Ragnar66- wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 12:43 pm
When it comes to Westworld Maeve (in above photo to the left), I wouldn´t mind seeing a future FWD doll based on her as well. :) A sleek yet well built mature ebony would be a premiere in doll world I think. At least can´t recall having seen one yet. A somewhat younger version would be nice as well. 8)
I'm totally into her also. And she's even older than me... 8O Thandie Newton, 49 years old. Hard to see she's given birth to 3 children. Love her puffy nipples :razz: :razz:
Can you make her, Funwest? In cocoa skin color, please! And with those puffy nipples, Thanks! :thumbs_up:

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Brunch wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 5:33 pm
-Ragnar66- wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 12:43 pm
I'm totally into her also. And she's even older than me... 8O Thandie Newton, 49 years old. Hard to see she's given birth to 3 children. Love her puffy nipples :razz: :razz:
Can you make her, Funwest? In cocoa skin color, please! And with those puffy nipples, Thanks! :thumbs_up:
In season 1 she´s 45 (32 in Chronicles of Riddick). While seeing a legal "copy" of a real human person is out of question, it at least gives an idea about possible ebony doll type. Whether FWD jumps on it is yet to be seen. :lol: My personal preference would include a slightly muscular and defined upper body (arms, shoulders and back) supplemented with a smoother type lower one. No sixpack please and muscles tensed like in the middle of a workout. FWD/Aibei 164 would be a good start. Combine less muscular upper body (164) with lower body of 161, then maybe as sleek as 158 with somewhat bigger butt. :mrgreen: All that with decent looking LHP off course. :glou:

INFORMATIONS