sanhuiofficial.com

[Factory Photos] Sanhui Nonoka 160cm AIO

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: [Factory Photos] Sanhui Nonoka 160cm AIO

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

MANABU wrote:Looks fantastic. Congratulations. Nice way to start the new year
Many thanks Manabu. I'm really looking forward to my Enako arriving. She's going to be by Cosplay gamer girl :D

I've already bought her a Bunnywatch Onesie Bodysuit in the smallest XS size.

Once she arrives, I want to measure her up for a Megumin outfit. If I can find a good fit, I think she'd look really good in that outfit.

All the best,

HtS

A R
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by A R »

Looks like some nice options, good go on the standing feet. Hopefully the wait is not too long, took over 6 months to get my Sanhui last year...

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

A R wrote:Looks like some nice options, good go on the standing feet. Hopefully the wait is not too long, took over 6 months to get my Sanhui last year...
Thank you A R.

I think I'd go bananas if I had to wait 6 months (well, more bananas than usual.) Now up to 74 days from ordering / 55 days from factory photos with Nonoka.

She's the most expensive doll I've ever bought. But I did skip a few options.

The spec I went for (I usually ask for same appearance as marketing photos, but pick the appearance options which I think are the same as the marketing photos):

160cm AIO Nonoka
  - Sanhui Skin Tones: #1 Caucasian White
  - Sanhui Eyes: #3 Ruby
  - Sanhui Wigs: #5 Silver Long Straight
  - Sanhui Joints: Stiff Joints – Posable
  - Sanhui Foot Type: Stand Up Foot with Caps
  - Sanhui Areolas: #2 Areolas
  - Sanhui Labia: #4 Labia
  - Sanhui Painted Pubic Hair: No Painted Pubic Hair
  - Sanhui Additions: Gel Implant Breasts
  - Sanhui Additions: Extra Soft Vagina
  - Sanhui Additions: Textured Silicone Skin
  - Sanhui Additions: Nipple/Areola Pigmentation
  - Sanhui Additions: Labia Pigmentation

I skipped on the Hymen (£50), Gel Implant Stomach (£50), Gel Buttock Implants (£50), Gel Inner Thigh Implants (£150), but went with everything else.

:glou:

PS One of the marketing photos that sold me on her:

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

Some good news :D. Nonoka has arrived in the UK. My vendor is going to check her over, and all being well I will collect on Saturday. :glou:
Restoring her factory photos to this thread (apologies about the missing IMGBB images, but I prefer uploading stuff to TDF, and am not really a fan of using IMGBB, hence the IMGBB account went.)
nonoka01 - reduced.jpg
nonoka01 - reduced.jpg (1.23 MiB) Viewed 601 times
nonoka01.jpg
nonoka01.jpg (1.53 MiB) Viewed 601 times
nonoka02 - reduced.jpg
nonoka02 - reduced.jpg (1.71 MiB) Viewed 601 times
nonoka05 - reduced.jpg
nonoka05 - reduced.jpg (2.15 MiB) Viewed 601 times
nonoka06 - reduced.jpg
nonoka06 - reduced.jpg (1.84 MiB) Viewed 601 times

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jonathan- »

Glad to hear it, HtS! 3 months is quite the wait just for shipping, but hopefully it makes the arrival that much sweeter. I look forward to seeing pictures of her after she's settled in :)

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

Jonathan- wrote:Glad to hear it, HtS! 3 months is quite the wait just for shipping, but hopefully it makes the arrival that much sweeter. I look forward to seeing pictures of her after she's settled in :)
Many thanks Jonathan.

I had actually lost hope for her arriving. Wasn't sure what had happened to her. Had she been switched in China!? Did she end up on a boat!? Would she be blocked at the border!? Very very surprised when my vendor called me up yesterday to say she had turned up in the UK. It's exactly 3 months now since I saw her factory photos, one of the longest waits I have experienced so far.

Now I have hope that my RHB009 might turn up also :D (she is at a mere 78 days from having seen factory photos.)

One of Nonoka's promotional photos:
sanhui-160cm-all-in-one-nonoka-pic-7.jpg
sanhui-160cm-all-in-one-nonoka-pic-7.jpg (380.48 KiB) Viewed 553 times
I think she's a very beautiful Japanese lady, like the famous Japanese cosplayer Enako. :D

Slamjut

Post by Slamjut »

Glad she's finally with your vendor. My 158D was delayed a week because of CNY but she finally arrived and is awaiting inspection and a wig styling at my vendor. Maybe we'll receive ours on the same day!

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

Slamjut wrote:Glad she's finally with your vendor. My 158D was delayed a week because of CNY but she finally arrived and is awaiting inspection and a wig styling at my vendor. Maybe we'll receive ours on the same day!
I have good news that the vendor inspection has gone well, so I will be collecting Nonoka tomorrow :D
This has been a bit of a rollercoaster of emotions, from the highs of seeing her factory photos, to the lows of thinking she'd been stolen in China, and I actually asked for a refund on Wednesday, back to the highs of her magically turning up in the UK on the same day I asked for a refund. And I'm super excited to see her tomorrow :D.
I've heard good things about Sanhui dolls, always been curious about them, so will be very interested to see how she compares with some of my other dolls. Will start a new thread on her arrival. :D

Slamjut

Post by Slamjut »

Hunt the Shunt wrote:Will start a new thread on her arrival. :D
Looking forward to it!

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

Slamjut wrote:
Hunt the Shunt wrote:Will start a new thread on her arrival. :D