realsexdoll.com

Lets Put Our Best Old&New Airbabe Picture All At One Place!

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Lets Put Our Best Old&New Airbabe Picture All At One Pla

Post by Mr Franz »

Just out of curiosity, are there any inflatable dolls with the holes between the legs, facing downward rather than above the crotch? Always found that a bit off putting, esthetically speaking.

TheBatman

Post by TheBatman »

Franz,
Not that I know of. I would think that if the insert was positioned as you describe, it would be difficult to use.

Later,
KB

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Yeah, you're probably right, but then I'm more interested in form than function.

Bunnyboybob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bunnyboybob »

What we need is form and function working together in harmony, like an Ovation guitar, or an ergonomic paint brush. Know what I'm saying?
People ask me if I'm all right?
I plainly tell them, "I'm half left, actually."

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

Mr Franz wrote:Just out of curiosity, are there any inflatable dolls with the holes between the legs, facing downward rather than above the crotch? Always found that a bit off putting, esthetically speaking.
Hey "Mr Franz" :D :thumbs_up:

My Kimmi AirBabe have separate insert, i just take him out under dress, for dressed photoshoot,
not bad for more esthetic photoShoot.
But i hope that there are also fans of dolls,
who really like the fact that her crotch is very overemphasized & attracts attention,
like LoveCall, & can be seen through some beautiful clothes, leggings, for example....
🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

JohnnyTempest
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JohnnyTempest »

Bunnyboybob wrote:What we need is form and function working together in harmony, like an Ovation guitar, or an ergonomic paint brush. Know what I'm saying?
Lol
"CUNNIE OF THE CITADEL"
wives, concubines, companions, slaves all
Astrid Ulla, first wife. 142cm Brand Z viewtopic.php?f=87&t=142779
Saoirse Roen, Astrid's first wife. 88cm Fairy, We don't talk about her brand on TDF viewtopic.php?f=87&t=143907
Tamara Abruna, tiniest wife. 15cm Phican viewtopic.php?f=87&t=142980 viewtopic.php?f=64&t=142806

JohnnyTempest
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JohnnyTempest »

Kimmi Lovecok wrote:
Mr Franz wrote:Just out of curiosity, are there any inflatable dolls with the holes between the legs, facing downward rather than above the crotch? Always found that a bit off putting, esthetically speaking.

My Kimmi AirBabe have separate insert, i just take him out under dress, for dressed photoshoot,
who really like the fact that her crotch is very overemphasized & attracts attention,
like LoveCall, & can be seen through some beautiful clothes, leggings, for example....
I think what Mr. Franz is saying is that he's put off by the fact that her Cunnie is not where it supposed to be. And you saying that because it's not where it supposed to be it looks more sexy.
And one has to admit it is rotated forward quite a bit. For obvious practical reasons of course, but that doesn't change that it's almost like she has a Cunnie for a belly bu...(Now there's an idea!)
But to be fair, the teddies aren't exactly anatomically accurate either. And there's any ever increasing thread about LPH on the silicone and TPE ladies. I think it would be quite nice to see an inflatable, that was compartmentalized so that she could be posed.

John
"CUNNIE OF THE CITADEL"
wives, concubines, companions, slaves all
Astrid Ulla, first wife. 142cm Brand Z viewtopic.php?f=87&t=142779
Saoirse Roen, Astrid's first wife. 88cm Fairy, We don't talk about her brand on TDF viewtopic.php?f=87&t=143907
Tamara Abruna, tiniest wife. 15cm Phican viewtopic.php?f=87&t=142980 viewtopic.php?f=64&t=142806

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

I think it would be quite nice to see an inflatable, that was compartmentalized so that she could be posed.
Does seem like that should be doable. Still, inflatables look a lot better now than the ones I remember back in the day. Back in the 70's, we bought one to set up in the dean's office as a prank. Holes in that one were waist high front and rear! :lol:

Bunnyboybob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bunnyboybob »

Here's Maddie. One year old and only half the doll she used to be. No leaks. Couple of puffs every three days to keep her happy. Great deep throat BJ though. Ever since I took out the horrid plastic tube in her head.
Stay inflated!
Attachments
Oral modification. Now proper deep throat up to eight inches
Oral modification. Now proper deep throat up to eight inches
IMG_20210826_164957_1.jpg (450.86 KiB) Viewed 1444 times
Inflatable bust
Inflatable bust
IMG_20210826_164902_2.jpg (402.54 KiB) Viewed 1444 times
Honey pie, get me some more loo roll
Honey pie, get me some more loo roll
IMG_20211101_151930_0.jpg (477.1 KiB) Viewed 1444 times
People ask me if I'm all right?
I plainly tell them, "I'm half left, actually."

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

Bunnyboybob wrote:Here's Maddie. One year old and only half the doll she used to be. No leaks. Couple of puffs every three days to keep her happy. Great deep throat BJ though. Ever since I took out the horrid plastic tube in her head.
Stay inflated!
Hello "Bunnyboybob" ! :D

Wonderfull Girl, i like her! :D

Looks maybe similar/familiar to me with girl on this picture, i dont know she's name, but i think that she was maked by "TOPCO" :?:
Attachments
BJ AirBabe By TOPCO, 07.JPG
BJ AirBabe By TOPCO, 07.JPG (201.77 KiB) Viewed 1440 times

Joe 90
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe 90 »

'I think it would be quite nice to see an inflatable, that was compartmentalized so that she could be posed'

I wonder if someone could create a more advanced foam like lightweight doll that could do this. I was looking forward to a better version of the Ex lite with a changeable head option.
The Puppeteer...
Daniella jiggle wiggle.. :puppydogeyes:

viewtopic.php?p=2144328#p2144328

Aiko my anime girl..
viewtopic.php?t=115753

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by genesis218 »

Joe 90 the SeeDree doll is the closest thing that comes to that. Foam doll with skeleton, silicone head and weighs in at around 30 lbs. There kind of expensive at around $1800 but I would love to buy one. The website I see is out of England. Too bad a company like WM don’t come out with one of these.

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

JohnnyTempest wrote:
Kimmi Lovecok wrote:

I think what Mr. Franz is saying is that he's put off by the fact that her Cunnie is not where it supposed to be. And you saying that because it's not where it supposed to be it looks more sexy.
And one has to admit it is rotated forward quite a bit. For obvious practical reasons of course, but that doesn't change that it's almost like she has a Cunnie for a belly bu...(Now there's an idea!)
But to be fair, the teddies aren't exactly anatomically accurate either. And there's any ever increasing thread about LPH on the silicone and TPE ladies. I think it would be quite nice to see an inflatable, that was compartmentalized so that she could be posed.

John
Thank You John! I understand :D

I understand what Mr. Franz wanted to say as a Lieder of Teddy Clan! :thumbs_up:

I’m just saying that it’s possible with dress & good photshoot to cover up flaws or emphasize the crotch of every doll....

Even real women aren’t perfect, so they put on makeup, and dress up to look different.
Women's channels are a miracle: Some are narrow, some are shallow, some are dry and deep, etc ....

Reality is a stretchable term depending on the breadth of understanding and imagination.

The doll is a doll after all, comparing LHP between RealGirl, Air, & Silicone has never been possible,
neither aesthetically nor by comfort, and we who love that air, we defend it at all costs !!
0X

Your's KL
Attachments
Mind Flowing, 09.JPG
Mind Flowing, 09.JPG (223.42 KiB) Viewed 1312 times

Joe 90
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe 90 »

Thanks for the info genesis218, I didn't even know about this doll.
The Puppeteer...
Daniella jiggle wiggle.. :puppydogeyes:

viewtopic.php?p=2144328#p2144328

Aiko my anime girl..
viewtopic.php?t=115753

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

I think that this picture from my 2nd photoShoot, looks great in this "Black & Blood" Restyled Edition!" :D
Attachments
Kimmis Second Shoot (23) Black & Blood Edition, 03.jpg
Kimmis Second Shoot (23) Black & Blood Edition, 03.jpg (588.13 KiB) Viewed 1228 times

INFORMATIONS