www.wmdolls.com

Is this a typical newbie experience?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
thazehase

Re: Is this a typical newbie experience?

Post by thazehase »

I am just talking about the cowgirl thing. Get her to kneel or on all fourth, then "crawl" under her. What I do is, placing her on a thic pillow, spread her legs some and move the lower part of the legs outside, so she is stable. I also turn the feet, to not damage them. Then I lift her from the pillow, grabbing her shoulders and make her sit on my hips.
And you are the one who has to do the work. Which gives a nice workout for your core muscles.

dollguy

Post by dollguy »

I can't really get hard fucking a inanimate object. There is no mutual touching,sound or anything. The head is good for head lol...it makes good sounds. Unless she laying in the bed and you wake up with wood...it isn't going to happen. All the moving and prepping to fuck a doll kills the MOJO. And even if you do get a good spot,you are worried about damages.

A doll for the most part isn't going to replace a human. To me,it is no different than a lamp in the room. I use to model things I make and things I want real women to wear.

lovedolls1
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by lovedolls1 »

As a new doll owner I would try missionary with the legs spread in kind of an M shape and get that optimized. I personally like to take either a thick pillow or two or three bath towels made into a roll and prop up her hips to give a more optimal angle of entry. Once you get the height and angle right it should feel great and easier then cowgirl when you are just starting. You can then use the knees to provide some thrust back from the doll if you are upright. Learning to enjoy a doll is like learning a new skill, it will take some time but it will be worth it once you have a couple of positions that work well for you.
My Dolls:
Ava - XYColo 158 Organic Silicon Pro
Savannah - JY 150 Busty Fitness Doll
Jessa - Piper 150 Jessica
Rachael - WM 158D

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

sculliansnollygoste wrote:I received my first doll a few days before you, missionary has been the way to go for me with her legs wrapped around my waist. I tried cowgirl and lotus, but quickly gave up as she is a 172D which wore me out quickly.
If her LHP is good, try putting her on her tummy and/or her side with legs drawn up.

bigchilli
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by bigchilli »

For cowgirl
I just chuck her on the bed
Bend her legs into an M shape
Lift her up by the waist into a sort of standard position
Then lay down with her on top
Sit her up and away we go :whistle:

Tbh this is the only position I tend to do with my dolls,as such after hundreds of hours practice it's gotten pretty amazing

A looser doll will help dramatically with realism(it's night and day)

I also don't worry about damaging them,if they get damaged I will do the repairs

Yogi

Post by Yogi »

Although I found Layla stunning as soon as I opened her shipping box, it took a couple of weeks to get fully arroused. It's only been recently (21/2 months of ownership) that it is actually really good.
It was a bit frustrating at first but now it's great. Like with any other activity, there is a learning curve...in this case you learn HER curves! I've tried different positions, but so far missionary is best for me.
Have fun...be patient with yourself.

doll-o-grapher

Post by doll-o-grapher »

JJb_ing wrote: As for the head rattle, here is the way to firm up the attachment so it is solid and I do mean solid as one unit.
Tools you need:
A. Small hex screw driver (don't know the exact size) for the 2 grub screw ball bearing nuts (don't know the exact terminology also).
B. Teflon plumbers tape
C. Cotton balls
Steps:
1. Adjust the grub hex screw, so the ball bearings extend out the farthest it can go. Then rotate it so it shortens just a little. Do this for both.
2. Wrap the nylon tape around the connector so the head can move side to side smoothly as will stay in the position.
3. Stick 1 or 2 cotton balls into the neck so it takes up some of the empty space.
4. Screw connector to neck.
5. Connect the head and if head doesn't fit the ball bearings are too extended adjust and adjust the grub screws til the connector forms a tight fit.
All of this tells me the same as I figured for mine, the neck bolt is too short, so it doesn't stop down in the thread properly.
Mine came with the eye-loop to screw in to the neck, with the threaded peice for that, and a second hollow tube with the same outside thread as the head bolt, with I'm inclined to section down to size as a spacer to block the thread so the neck bolt can wind down tight in to place.

Take note, those bolts and the grease shed material that will stain any part of the TPE you touch after handling them.

Given the prices of these dolls, the skeletons do appear to be made exceptionally cheaply, disappointingly so.
Better designs, using some of the ideas written up in the forum, would make a much better final product, and probably a lighter one.

Yogi wrote:Although I found Layla stunning as soon as I opened her shipping box, it took a couple of weeks to get fully arroused. It's only been recently (21/2 months of ownership) that it is actually really good.
It was a bit frustrating at first but now it's great. Like with any other activity, there is a learning curve...in this case you learn HER curves! I've tried different positions, but so far missionary is best for me.
Have fun...be patient with yourself.
Finding the same here, it takes time to learn the techniques for good play.

EmmaLover

Post by EmmaLover »

we had a pretty good session today. she gave me a blow job, then from the same position I banged her ass and was able to stay hard. getting better :thumbs_up:

Mitchell Hart
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mitchell Hart »

Does anyone have images of the easiest postures without busting or ruining the doll?
Lovely Everly (WM 5’2 157b 62 lbs 159 face)
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=136966

EVERLY My blonde baby doll!
viewtopic.php?f=215&t=137005

Sweet Cocoa Puffs (Jettie) YL 148D
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=142265

EmmaLover

Post by EmmaLover »

had another good session with her today. about 2hrs. was able to stay hard. mostly lots of kissing. I mean LOTS! hoping to cum in her in the near future. she is soo hot

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

bigchilli
Another can do owner :)

FCD94
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by FCD94 »

doll-o-grapher wrote: the neck bolt is too short, so it doesn't stop down in the thread properly
This doesn't sound right.

It is likely you have the second bearing too tight. Loosen it slightly & see if that fixes the problem. If after this both bearings now 'click' into place, experiment with tightening them until you are happy with the fit.

The M16 neck bolt should be secured tightly in place with a flat head screwdriver. Wipe the thread of the M16 neck bolt with a little mineral oil or vaseline periodically as necessary.

If you are still having difficulty fitting the head, try screwing the M16 neck bolt into the head instead of the neck if that is what you have been doing.

Oil and grease from threads can stain your doll. Clean your fingers properly after handing neck bolts and tools.

doll-o-grapher

Post by doll-o-grapher »

Jimmy_71 wrote:To get rid of head rattle, add 2 garden hose washers over the head bolt.
Fraking genius!

Lorna-+DD

Post by Lorna-+DD »

"If you are still having difficulty fitting the head, try screwing the M16 neck bolt into the head instead of the neck if that is what you have been doing." How does that work? Unless the neck area has a spot for the ball bearing detents to lock into I don't see how that bolt would stay attached to the neck? Maybe I am missing something?
You're traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's the signpost up ahead - your next stop, the Twilight Zone!

I like blondes

Post by I like blondes »

2 months in & still the same. My doll is pretty much now used to practice photography & lighting techniques. On occasion I'll do the dirty with it, but it's too much work lol
A N G E L / F A L L E N

INFORMATIONS