kimberdoll.com

Rebecca's New Clothes

Kimber Doll is loved by thousands of satisfied customers in the USA, the UK, Australia, Canada and Germany. We pride ourselves on offering the latest in companion doll technology, quality and realism. We’ve worked hard to develop the ultimate companion that is a pleasure to own, lasts the test of time and is reasonably priced. Website: kimberdoll.com
AussieDollOwner
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Rebecca's New Clothes

Post by AussieDollOwner »

cartman wrote:
AussieDollOwner wrote:
cartman wrote:Nice clothes! Rebecca’s twin Jessica now wants that grey off the shoulder number Beccy is wearing in one of those pics. I guess she’d better ask Santa! 8)
Thanks cartman :D

Regarding Jessy, I'm feeling somewhat guilty as I haven't created any new posts of her lately. I recently purchased one of those 40cm x 40cm square photography cubes, it has USB powered LED light strips and 4 separate coloured fabric backdrops. I'm looking forward to testing this out, along with the 1/6 scale table and chair I also purchased for her.

Just remembered I also bought her new clothes recently too, I'll be creating a post of this soon once the pics are done.

Cheers,

ADO
I was slightly confused for moment but then I realised you have a doll named Jessica too lol.
My Kimber doll’s name is Jessica. 8)
Hello cartman,

My sincerest apologies for the confusion I've caused, on seeing your recent message I reread your previous post. I now realise you meant your gal Jessica, and was dropping a hint for the clothing link from me.

Silly me I got confused, since we both have dolls named Jessica. I should have clarified my Jessica is a mini doll. That's twice I've embarrassed myself this week..........

Glad it's the weekend though, I'm looking forward to finishing work for the year next Friday.

Here is the link of the off the shoulder number I bought my Rebecca (Beccy):

https://www.nastygal.com/au/jetting-off ... ?color=115

Kind regards,

ADO
AussieDollOwner
  • Jiaou Doll Body (JO-Q10E-YS) / Super Duck Head (SDH005C) - Jessica
  • WM 85cm Torso Doll / Head (WM #47) - Vanessa
  • Kimber Doll (Full Size 158cm) - Rebecca
  • Phicen / TBLeague (PHMB2018-T01A 1/12th Scale) - Monica

cartman

Post by cartman »

AussieDollOwner wrote: Hello cartman,

My sincerest apologies for the confusion I've caused, on seeing your recent message I reread your previous post. I now realise you meant your gal Jessica, and was dropping a hint for the clothing link from me.

Silly me I got confused, since we both have dolls named Jessica. I should have clarified my Jessica is a mini doll. That's twice I've embarrassed myself this week..........
No problem at all. Happens to all of us on occasions. I’m very much looking forward to following the adventures of your Jessica as I enjoy sharing the adventures of my own Jessica.

AussieDollOwner wrote: Glad it's the weekend though, I'm looking forward to finishing work for the year next Friday.

You and me both! One more week of work to get through. Very much looking forward to spending my very first Christmas with my one and only doll Jess.
Thanks so much for the link! Cheers.

kryten1
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kryten1 »

Scrummy

AussieDollOwner
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

cartman wrote:
AussieDollOwner wrote: Hello cartman,

No problem at all. Happens to all of us on occasions. I’m very much looking forward to following the adventures of your Jessica as I enjoy sharing the adventures of my own Jessica.

AussieDollOwner wrote: Glad it's the weekend though, I'm looking forward to finishing work for the year next Friday.

You and me both! One more week of work to get through. Very much looking forward to spending my very first Christmas with my one and only doll Jess.
Thanks so much for the link! Cheers.
You're welcome cartman, Nasty Gal sell some nice stuff and good quality too! :)

Here in Australia my favourite supplier is Fantasy Lingerie (https://www.fantasylingerie.com.au/), they do ship overseas however I found out they also have a USA sister site (https://www.linspree.com/). I'll admit I've bought quite a bit of stuff from them over the years for my gals, I think I'm on their VIP member list since I get "We Miss You" emails from them now and then :roll:

I gotta reign in my spending..........

On finding the above GIF, I also found the following below of Jennifer Connelly. With her black wig and red lippy my Kimber Doll Rebecca could look just like her! :mrgreen:, time to get her a tight white tank top and black pants/tights :wink:

Both of our Kimber Dolls will be enjoying their first Christmas this year, hope your gal Jessica get's lucky from Santa :) I also look forward to following your adventures with her.

I'm planning a Christmas photoshoot of all my gals together this year, which will be a first for me and I'm looking forward to it.

Cheers, :glou:

ADO
AussieDollOwner

cartman

Post by cartman »

AussieDollOwner wrote: You're welcome cartman, Nasty Gal sell some nice stuff and good quality too! :)

Here in Australia my favourite supplier is Fantasy Lingerie (https://www.fantasylingerie.com.au/), they do ship overseas however I found out they also have a USA sister site (https://www.linspree.com/). I'll admit I've bought quite a bit of stuff from them over the years for my gals, I think I'm on their VIP member list since I get "We Miss You" emails from them now and then :roll:

You and me both... I’ve spent so much money on clothes for my Jessica. I think I’ve spent more on her in a month than I’ve ever spent on any real girlfriend in past years lol.

AussieDollOwner wrote: On finding the above GIF, I also found the following below of Jennifer Connelly. With her black wig and red lippy my Kimber Doll Rebecca could look just like her! :mrgreen:, time to get her a tight white tank top and black pants/tights :wink:

Damn that’s hot... I remember that scene but I don’t remember what it’s from.

AussieDollOwner wrote: Both of our Kimber Dolls will be enjoying their first Christmas this year, hope your gal Jessica get's lucky from Santa :) I also look forward to following your adventures with her.

I'm planning a Christmas photoshoot of all my gals together this year, which will be a first for me and I'm looking forward to it.
Looking forward to seeing the photos! :D

AussieDollOwner
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

cartman wrote:
AussieDollOwner wrote: You're welcome cartman, Nasty Gal sell some nice stuff and good quality too! :)

You and me both... I’ve spent so much money on clothes for my Jessica. I think I’ve spent more on her in a month than I’ve ever spent on any real girlfriend in past years lol.

AussieDollOwner wrote: On finding the above GIF, I also found the following below of Jennifer Connelly. With her black wig and red lippy my Kimber Doll Rebecca could look just like her! :mrgreen:, time to get her a tight white tank top and black pants/tights :wink:

Damn that’s hot... I remember that scene but I don’t remember what it’s from.

AussieDollOwner wrote: Both of our Kimber Dolls will be enjoying their first Christmas this year, hope your gal Jessica get's lucky from Santa :) I also look forward to following your adventures with her.

Looking forward to seeing the photos! :D
I found it! :D

Career Opportunities (1991): https://youtu.be/0us6lmyyA2s

You're right, it is a hot scene. Worked out she was 21 when the movie was made, I was 10 at the time and would have been totally smitten had I seen that scene then. I've always loved women with curves from a young age, she's still gorgeous even today :wink:

Lucky horse though, now to work out what prop I can use to try and replicate the pose with my Rebecca :mrgreen:

ADO
AussieDollOwner

cartman

Post by cartman »

AussieDollOwner wrote: I found it! :D

Career Opportunities (1991): https://youtu.be/0us6lmyyA2s

You're right, it is a hot scene. Worked out she was 21 when the movie was made, I was 10 at the time and would have been totally smitten had I seen that scene then. I've always loved women with curves from a young age, she's still gorgeous even today :wink:
Actually I would’ve been around the same age which is why that scene is familiar to me I guess... I’ve ever seen that movie though.

AussieDollOwner wrote: Lucky horse though, now to work out what prop I can use to try and replicate the pose with my Rebecca :mrgreen:
So I wonder if I were to rock up to the kiddy horse ride outside my local BigW with Jessica, place her on the horse and stick two bucks in the coin slot, then proceed to film it.... what are the chances nobody would call security? :?: 8)

AussieDollOwner
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

cartman wrote: So I wonder if I were to rock up to the kiddy horse ride outside my local BigW with Jessica, place her on the horse and stick two bucks in the coin slot, then proceed to film it.... what are the chances nobody would call security? :?: 8)
Oh what a great idea! :D Rock up with enough camera gear and a portable stereo, you'd probably fool shoppers into thinking you're filming a music video :wink:

Got a sexy red dress for your Jessica yet? I just got inspired for my Rebecca with this..........

PHWOAR!

Now that's what I call going commando! 8O :mrgreen:

ADO
AussieDollOwner

cartman

Post by cartman »

AussieDollOwner wrote:
cartman wrote: Got a sexy red dress for your Jessica yet? I just got inspired for my Rebecca with this..........

PHWOAR!

Now that's what I call going commando! 8O :mrgreen:
Not yet. She’s got a red mini-skirt which will feature in some upcoming photo shoots but I’m yet to get her a red dress. Seems like I really should though! :twisted:

INFORMATIONS