ufdolls.com

Just Another Mandy Monday!

Ultimate Fantasy Dolls are the latest and greatest creation from US-based wholesaler Pipedream Products, the world’s leading manufacturer of adult pleasure products with over 2500 unique items to choose from. With exclusive factories in the US and China and a vast global distribution network, Pipedream’s Ultimate Fantasy Dolls are the first affordable high-end TPE dolls available to the mass market! Website: ufdolls.com
Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Just Another Mandy Monday!

Post by Panther68 »

Wouldn't I look good as a stocking stuffer. :snoel:
Attachments
IMG_0403.JPG
IMG_0403.JPG (982.38 KiB) Viewed 801 times

kryten1
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kryten1 »

Gorgeous

Someguybleh

Post by Someguybleh »

Hey I just wanted to take the time to thank Rob from ufdolls for his help on this one. He was super responsive and made my first purchase ever a breeze.

As I am not too far from the warehouse, I offered to pick the doll up to save everyone on shipping costs. Out of the blue Rob was nice enough to offer me a tour of the warehouse while I was there. Great experience, great customer service. He even helped me load the package into my tiny sedan.

I'd also like to compliment the designer, the detail on the ass, back, stomach, and boobs are ridiculous. After taking it home and unboxing, I'm amazed at how eye catching and realistic they came out. Kudos man, keep up the good work.

On a side note, prior to the first purchase, I honestly believed that people were overexaggerating about the weight or moving these things. But NOW I GET IT..... wow... little mini workout moving these things around! Even as a semi often gym going guy, I'm surprised that I break a swear just moving and posing her. So glad Mandy doesn't weigh more than she does!

INFORMATIONS