www.thecityofsexy.com

Email to Gynoid

Gynoid Technology Limited is a high-tech. company focusing on the R&D of super-simulation beauty art collectibles,high-end mannequin, super realistic solid silicone dolls and artificial intelligent robot girlfriends. It is a perfect combination of the top international artists in the field of digital and human body sculpting, a well integration of the traditional art of sculpting and the 3D digital modeling, We starting from the prototyping to hand painting, taking care of each and every detail of our products. Our products adopts food-grade platinum silicone,alloy plus engineering plastic bones (keeping the ergonomics design in mind,we achieved the full-body joints mobility to its extreme ranges, including the articulation of finger joints). top-level styling, real-value experience...we can do more beyond your imagination. www.thecityofsexy.com
Doll Master
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Email to Gynoid

Post by Doll Master »

I just want to say that I am really watching this doll maker.
They are using advanced technology and computer design to make their dolls.
I even heard there is a layer of silicone gel on top of a regular silicone layer to simulate skin.
Crazy.

These faces are really impressive. The next model could be amazing! 8)
Attachments
GT.png
GT.png (8.09 MiB) Viewed 1300 times

dave7311
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by dave7311 »

I only hope they make them anatomically correct.
This will definitely entice many sales indeed :grab:

Mr Consistency

Post by Mr Consistency »

Doll Master wrote:Guys check it out. There is a video of a 172cm model on the Gynoid Tech twitter feed from Aug 18, 2019. She is tall, athletic, and sexy. Wow! This could be the best GT doll yet!

172cm fresh model...
GT Model10?
who knows.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1163340906306523137

Also, check this out (it's a pic GT sent Sandro to prove that the dolls can stand in response to his GT Model 7 review).
Look to the right of the pic. THERE IS AN UNKNOWN DOLL in the storage area at GYNOID TECH! I e-mailed Eric at Gynoid Tech and he claims that the doll is "not gyniod tech doll" and that he does not know what doll it is! Maybe model 11??? I can only dream. She is a goddess.
I think the last word of your post is the key. If I am not mistaken, the doll on the right is the one named 'Goddess' from another company.

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Will look into their dolls in a bit, but have to say : the reply to your questions is the single best response I've ever seen from a doll manufacurer representative on here. Very clear, splendid English, good to read in just general!
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Doll Master
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Doll Master »

Model 10 - Gynoid Tech 172cm :D
Attachments
GT - Model 10.png
GT - Model 10.png (3.1 MiB) Viewed 1112 times

INFORMATIONS