www.xtdoll.com

2019 XY doll’s special exhibition hall—a new home!

XTDoll aims to provide as realistic experiences as possible. In order to achieve this, we have used real person as our model. Our goal is to gain popularity among the targeted group for companionship and better sexual experiences. Website: www.xtdoll.com

Moderator: jiayi

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: 2019 XY doll’s special exhibition hall—a new home!

Post by haremlover »

Really great

But here she seems to be an excellent head balancer

Congratulations and all encouragement.

Misa's looking forward to a drink at such a place so we'll look forward to her photos there too.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Michael Qiu
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Michael Qiu »

PDutus wrote:What an excellent idea having your own exhibition hall! Photos look super. Doubt I'll have the opportunity to visit it, but would love to :)
PDutus,

Thanks for your appreciation. The photos look super, the doll looks more super and realistic as a result of its realistic head and propotional body based on real human model.

Cheer up, I believe you would have opportunity to visit our girls, they would invite you to have a drink happily.
Visit the website to see more: http://www.xydoll.com

Email me to get the best offer: xydoll01@163.com

Michael Qiu
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Michael Qiu »

DollLyfe wrote:Great idea to display your dolls!
DollLyfe,

Thanks for your appreciation.

You may imagine how wonderful it is for you holding the girls.

To touch their realistic head and real-life reverse level body would make you drunk even you didn't drink.

Michael Qiu
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Michael Qiu »

haremlover wrote:Really great

But here she seems to be an excellent head balancer

Congratulations and all encouragement.

Misa's looking forward to a drink at such a place so we'll look forward to her photos there too.

Best wishes

Harem
Haremlover,

Thanks for your appreciation.

She(Leila) has an more excellent head balancer in this 168cm body.

Yeah, Misa would show her in this bar too, let's open our eyes and stay tuned in the future.

Eyecandy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Eyecandy »

Michael Qiu wrote:
Eyecandy wrote:Looks like the attention to detail that you put into your ladies
has overflowed into your bar project.
Maybe a plaster wall section and/or wallpaper sections would break up the space and could give you some more photo opportunities.
All in all very well done again.
Eyecandy,

Thanks for your reply.

Don't worry, the wallpaper won't break, won't fall off, and it won't stain the dolls.

We past the wallpaper on the wall, wishing to creat a bar atmosphere, it was just a white wall before.
This is Eyecandy. This is yet another example of the English to Chinese translation barrier, I had problems understanding XY dolls responce to my post. It would be very clear to anyone with a English language back ground what I really meant.
XY I love love love your dolls but we speak a different language.
SY 158
YL 165
WM 165

Michael Qiu
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Michael Qiu »

Eyecandy wrote:
Michael Qiu wrote:
Maybe a plaster wall section and/or wallpaper sections would break up the space and could give you some more photo opportunities.
Eyecandy,

Thanks for your reply.

Don't worry, the wallpaper won't break, won't fall off, and it won't stain the dolls.

We past the wallpaper on the wall, wishing to creat a bar atmosphere, it was just a white wall before.
This is Eyecandy. This is yet another example of the English to Chinese translation barrier, I had problems understanding XY dolls responce to my post. It would be very clear to anyone with a English language back ground what I really meant.
Hi Eyecandy,
Haha, I would improve more of my English, thanks for your staying tuned with XY Doll. :glou:

DRE4M
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DRE4M »

Eyecandy wrote:
Eyecandy,

All due respect, I don't know how I feel about that comment. Instead of a lowkey negative comment, you could of tried to reiterate your question. Or simply say that was not what you meant and explained. Imagine if the roles were reversed and you had to speak another language. Communitication and patience can make all the difference even if theres a language barrier. Yes, they misunderstood your question but they are speaking English. I for one had no issue communicating with them. You appreciate thier dolls so let's not forget to appreciate the person behind the work. Let's be positive and support each other rather than criticize.

garriola83
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by garriola83 »

Eyecandy wrote:
Michael Qiu wrote:
Eyecandy,

Thanks for your reply.

You're also using colloquial terms to someone who's got their own version of saying things. Consideration is key, methinks many people here lack that patience.
They don't say "break up the space" in Chinese, that's a very English term. They will take those words literally and misunderstand you.
How about saying "needs variation"? Or "use the empty space for other opportunities for pictures."

"We past (pasted) the wallpaper on the wall, wishing to creat(create) a bar atmosphere, it was just a white wall before." Easily translatable using context clues.

You gotta understand that many manufacturers over here see the work "break", they go into defense mode and protect their products quality. They see "break the space" to them it means, "your wall quality looks weak, like it might break." They think the area will break easily, hence that sentence.

As for the bar itself, XY is doing a great job. Keep at it and make more lovely dolls. I'll grab a beer if I ever make it there. I'm rooting for ya.
好哇!!!

Michael Qiu
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Michael Qiu »

garriola83 wrote:
Eyecandy wrote:
Michael Qiu wrote:
Eyecandy,

Thanks for your reply.

You're also using colloquial terms to someone who's got their own version of saying things. Consideration is key, methinks many people here lack that patience.
They don't say "break up the space" in Chinese, that's a very English term. They will take those words literally and misunderstand you.
How about saying "needs variation"? Or "use the empty space for other opportunities for pictures."

"We past (pasted) the wallpaper on the wall, wishing to creat(create) a bar atmosphere, it was just a white wall before." Easily translatable using context clues.

You gotta understand that many manufacturers over here see the work "break", they go into defense mode and protect their products quality. They see "break the space" to them it means, "your wall quality looks weak, like it might break." They think the area will break easily, hence that sentence.

As for the bar itself, XY is doing a great job. Keep at it and make more lovely dolls. I'll grab a beer if I ever make it there. I'm rooting for ya.
好哇!!!
garriola83,
Thank you so much for your kind explaination and encouragement. Welcome you to have drink with our girls and stay tuned on XY. :glou:

Michael Qiu
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Michael Qiu »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Great photos!
Jeff
Thanks Jeff

INFORMATIONS