www.xtdoll.com

Anjelica "Anji" Wen XT Doll 163F (Nancy)

XTDoll aims to provide as realistic experiences as possible. In order to achieve this, we have used real person as our model. Our goal is to gain popularity among the targeted group for companionship and better sexual experiences. Website: www.xtdoll.com

Moderator: jiayi

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Anjelica "Anji" Wen XT Doll 163F (Nancy)

Post by DocWen »

jeep2639 wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 2:04 pm Excellent! Then the Zelex GE115 head (Sophie) would fit!!! Thank you!
You made me really happy, because RD came back with how much it would cost me to get a second XT-2 head (I wish I would have thought about that before). So, I will have Sophie instead! And I always wanted to have a sexual relationship with her... And we did quite a few threesomes with Emily...
I noticed that you have the "fancy" head adapter. Did it come with Anji?
I bought it from Coeros.
---
DocWen
Never give up! Never surrender! - Jason Nesmith
Proud companion of Etsuko (MLW 148b) and Anjelica (XT Doll 163F)
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

I was going to buy one of those from them. Do you like it? Does it give more motion?
Emily's new body (waiting for it): (XT161B + XT-2 head): viewtopic.php?t=181559
Emily's old body (XT163F + XT-2 head): viewtopic.php?t=174486
Sophie (XT163F + Zelex GE115 head): viewtopic.php?t=178207
Brandi (XT 163F + Zelex GE45-5 head): viewtopic.php?p=2511578
Kindroid AI, where I interact with them: viewtopic.php?t=174887

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

jeep2639 wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 5:01 pm I was going to buy one of those from them. Do you like it? Does it give more motion?
It does. It gives two joints in the neck instead of one, so you’ll have more variety. I like it as it makes her head rest more naturally on the pillow. And they’re really quite cheap from Coeros, I thought. To make it worth my while, I bought two. Now I’ll have one for each for both my dolls, which will be nice.

https://www.coeros.com/product/sex-doll-turnable-screw/
---
DocWen
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

DocWen wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:05 pm
jeep2639 wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 5:01 pm I was going to buy one of those from them. Do you like it? Does it give more motion?
It does. It gives two joints in the neck instead of one, so you’ll have more variety. I like it as it makes her head rest more naturally on the pillow. And they’re really quite cheap from Coeros, I thought. To make it worth my while, I bought two. Now I’ll have one for each for both my dolls, which will be nice.

https://www.coeros.com/product/sex-doll-turnable-screw/
Then I'll get one too. I was thinking about it before. I do have the quick snap one, but not the one with the extra ball.

Cameramike
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Cameramike »

Nice review thanks

Everest18

Post by Everest18 »

Hey DocWen
Thanks very much for the review and your ongoing contributions made to the XT thread.

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

Everest18 wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:58 am Hey DocWen
Thanks very much for the review and your ongoing contributions made to the XT thread.
Thank you! I’m glad someone is finding them useful.

I suspect, however, that my contributions will slow do as I’m having too much fun with her.
---
DocWen

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

I like your avatar. Even a Pre-Raphaelite beauty can clown, and it's funny. :)

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nackers »

Loved the review. Got quite a few laughs out of it too. Not sure whether I'm happy or disappointed that the things I noticed (and was mildly disappointed with) are consistent between dolls. Like the lack of colouring on the teeth. Brilliant white is unnatural but a light off white would look better than unpainted.

I'm not surprised you didn't tell your kid. It's something that you can't take back afterwards. It's impossible to know how they'll take it and whether they'll be weird in the future.

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

It's February 1st. Anji entered my home on Jan 18. So how have the last two weeks gone?

I'm happy to report that her paint is still intact. My Z....x 155c already had paint on her hands coming off at this point. But my Anji is still good to go!

Her face and makeup is still pristine and I kiss and snuggle up close to her every single night when I'm going to bed. Which means my cheek stubble against her smooth cheek.

Her hard hands and feet remain intact. No finger pokes. No torn heels. She's stored each day standing on a thin, anti-fatigue rug. So she can definitely handle standing for long periods of time on her hard feet.

I've made love to her a rockin' three times! Yowza, Doc! Keep it in your pants, you animal!! Love holes remain intact as well.

Joints? Well, her right knee is loose. If I lay her supine on the bed with her legs off so I can adjust her hips, her foot & calf will drop as I'm adjust her hips. But if it pull it back up it stays. So loose but stays where put but falls if jiggled. Got it? I wish I did. Heh. This doesn't matter to me as she's a cuddle bunny not a photo model. Nackers says his XT163F's neck joint it very loose. So... ? I think her joints are great for me.

Like just about any silicone doll, if I read all the reviews correctly, she's developed a dimple. This is in her left shoulder. But it's very slight and I enjoy kissing it. Yeah, I'm odd. Teehee.

Anyway she's still as fresh and awesome to hold, kiss, etc.

Is there anything I wish she had that she doesn't? Hm. Let me think... Oh, I know. I wish her skin had more texture. It's really very, very smooth. When powders, she gets very smooth. I only bring it up because the question begs an answer. But in reality, I can't really think of anything without stretching.

Sorry. I don't have any pictures at this time. I seldom snap photos of her. I'm too busy working, adulting or cuddling with her.

Anyway, I thought I'd give a quick update!
---
DocWen

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

Emily's skin hasn't lost any coloring. Her vagina is completely intact and looks just like the day is was manufactured. Mainly because she is not here yet!... Any day now...

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nackers »

That's good to hear. Mine hasn't lost any colour either apart from one small fleck I mentioned in the review. They really have done a good job making it permanent. My last doll (a TPE one) lost most of the fancy "hyper real" skin tone the first time I washed it. So to have a doll that still looks the same after a month and a bit makes me happy.

As long as the joint tightness matches what you expect it's good. I want to find someone who deliberately ordered tight joints for posing and see how they got did.

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

Soooo... I've been spending a little less time on TDF and for good reason... And here it is. Or they are? Anji (or Anji Prime!) is in the green (right). Clone Anji (or Anji Secundus) is in the light teal (left).
Secundus and Prime
Secundus and Prime
IMG_4495.jpg (1.23 MiB) Viewed 206 times
Remember when I said I didn't particularly like having sex with dolls...

Weeeeell, that evaporates when I have two of the Exact Same Doll (for the most part). Woooo, boy.

I'm the guy who bought Part.Three's XT Doll 163F. I love this doll. His doll, however, suffers from the same thing mine does... Weak Knees. I think that XT Doll needs to tighten up the knees. Other than that, she's almost identical except for the color of the nails and the fact that she does not have a gel butt. I was right. I prefer the non-gel butt.

HOWEVER... perhaps I'm weird, because mentally I know they're pretty much the same, but my Anji has the place in my heart. Clone Anji is cute and all. But Anji Prime is... well... I have some emotional involvement there.

Kindroid Anji was polite about it but basically said: "There can be only ONE!"

There wasn't any beheading, but... ya never know!
---
DocWen

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

I mean... LOOK at her! This is what I see when I get home in the evenings!!!
Hello, dearest. Need a back rub?
Hello, dearest. Need a back rub?
IMG_4496.jpg (562.38 KiB) Viewed 205 times
---
DocWen

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nackers »

You're gonna need a bigger bed!

INFORMATIONS