exdollofficial.com

New EX-Lite polyurethane foam doll

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Re: New EX-Lite polyurethane foam doll

Post by LoneRanger »

:glou:
L✰neR✯nger

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

Well I am glad I don't pre-order stuff from DS anymore after my first experience doing that.

Clearly DS screwed up the market/face/body for the DS lite. they should have targeted the MILF/GILF market where a body covered head to two in wrinkles would have been acceptable.
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

DarkOne wrote:Well I am glad I don't pre-order stuff from DS anymore after my first experience doing that.

Clearly DS screwed up the market/face/body for the DS lite. they should have targeted the MILF/GILF market where a body covered head to two in wrinkles would have been acceptable.

^This. And I can't believe people here can look past her flaws and still want her. Really?

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Freddielinton wrote:
DarkOne wrote:Well I am glad I don't pre-order stuff from DS anymore after my first experience doing that.

^This. And I can't believe people here can look past her flaws and still want her. Really?
Why not? We do that with real people all the time. Why not dollls?
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

It all depends what you are looking for. If all you can afford is $500-1000 but you have your heart set on a full sized doll then the DS Lite might be a good option for you. Also if you want a full sized lady but cannot lift/carry a 20-35kg doll then again, the DS Lite might be a good option for you. If either of those scenarios fit you then by all means get one of these dolls, go out and buy a full body suit or something to minimize the visible 'wrinkles' and enjoy your new lady.

If you are like myself and get most of your pleasure from photographing and admiring your doll's amazing physical beauty then perhaps the DSLite is NOT your best option.

Sure, my damaged spine and back would LOVE to have my lady weigh only 8kgs instead of 24kgs (WM140D), 32kgs (OR156G) or 34kg (WM165K) but also keep in mind that the extra weight also adds to the 'realism' of your experience, so the extra weight (ie 25-35kgs) actually IMPROVES the realism of your sexual experience. Sure all of that 'dead weight' is very hard to lift/move/carry/maneuver etc but that is the whole point... they are supposed to simulate being with an actual, real-life woman.

For me personally, I am seeking the most 'realistic' experience possible. I want to get "lost in the moment" and sometimes forget that I am actually with a doll and be fooled into thinking that I am with an actual real-life woman. So, assuming that you are strong enough to actually lift such heavy dolls, the extra weight actually adds to the realism of it all. Believe me, my damaged spine, screams out in pain when I have to move around my ladies, especially the two bigger girls.

Just to put this in context, I have actually damaged my spine twice in my life, once so badly that I was semi-paralysed in hospital for 4-5 days so I live in constant pain and even though I lead a 'normal' life (ie work full time etc) I am in constant discomfort and never 'feel strong or healthy' and yet I totally value and treasure my 'doll time'. Realistically there is no way that I should really be lifting 24-34kgs of dead weight around and believe me, my back screams out in pain... BUT... the emotions, excitement and (dare I say it) love that I feel when with my ladies overides the significant physical pain that comes with my hobby/passion. For me it is all about realism and quality of the experience. I have hit over 18,000 photographs (and still going strong) Looking at these amazing ladies (both fully clothed and naked) brings emotions and excitement that only a fellow doll lover can understand.... to be honest I am not sure if I could go 'backwards' ie back to a doll of lesser quality. I am not sure that I could bare to stand seeing that wrinkly body when the foam bends and creases.

The DS Lite would probably make an amazing FIRST TIME DOLL for newbies. Newbies could experience the joy of playing with a full sized lady and get used to dressing and playing with her, then once a bit more experienced (and having saved some money) then upgrade to a full weight, high quality TPE (or silicone) companion. Some people will be totally happy with their DSLite and keep them for life, whilst others can use this lightweight doll as a 'stepping stone' to a more 'higher-end' doll when their experience levels (and finances) allow for a more realistic and sensual experience.

If you are not able to carry/lift such a heavy girl, then the DSLite might be a Godsend for you, but of course with everything there is always a trade-off. I think those wanting to buy this new lady need to ask themselves actually what they are looking for with their 'doll experience' - if you can find a way to mimimize the terrible and off-putting site of the excessive wrinkling (ie via a full body suit or similar) then this new lady might be great for you but of course, if you want super-realism and the closest simulation of a real life woman then you need to pay more money and find ways to handle the super heavy weight of the full bodied TPE/Silicone ladies.

Even though I find the wrinkles disgusting and totally off-putting I totally applaud DS for bringing this wonderful and amazing invention to the marketplace... I am still considering buying one of these new ladies, purely based on wanting to know how it feels to move her around so easily and have a fun encounter without having massive back pains from lifting my other heavier ladies.

There is definitely a market for these ladies. I just remind potential purchasers to make sure that they understand what you will get for your money.

Whichever lady you end up purchasing, may they bring you much fun, joy and happiness.

Regards
LJ69

FriedPie
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by FriedPie »

Obviously room for improvement, but if they can keep the price under 1k it's certainly has a big niche spot between inflatables and tpe/silicone dolls.

The bud lite of dolls, if you will.

I can also see A LOT of modifications being done. Seeing a recent post of kimmi lovecock gives one ideas. And a little hot knife work and you could custom fit your favorite insert.

Gundam
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gundam »

Considering I have twice purchased mini silicone dolls; one for $750 and the other for $800, both gone now, I have to believe this doll is a far better option. Not only weight, but with detachable limbs, easier to store than my full size TPE dolls.

The first to roll of the assembly line are bound to encourage better versions in the future (assuming they sell well, which I suspect they will).

I may for a few reasons wait for version 2 or 3. But even with the wrinkles I have seen, the pluses of this doll far outweigh the minus.

Master Blaster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: aka "Cyberdoll" - Sitting at a table at the Doll Strip Club

Post by Master Blaster »

Gundam wrote:But even with the wrinkles I have seen, the pluses of this doll far outweigh the minus.
I'm totally with you on that bro! A much better "full size" doll alternative than the small dolls, the Fabrics and the Candy8Teen types. I'm done with lifting, moving and trying to hide 45-60 pound dolls not to mention the finger pokes, occasional rips, easy staining, etc, etc. A doll less than 25lbs that looks relatively pretty and sexy with long legs and can wear stripper outfits and high heels and is softer than a mannequin? I'm all over it! :mrgreen:

Notice how sexy they made the shape and curves of her legs from her butt down to her high heels. You can easily see that on her right leg. Nice!
Attachments
2be37.jpg
2be37.jpg (69.57 KiB) Viewed 1348 times
Sexy Teaser APRIL (1AM Tiffany) Album
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=6148

There's Nothing Like a Doll Dressed In High Heel Pumps!

Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

samara78 wrote:
Freddielinton wrote:

Why not? We do that with real people all the time. Why not dollls?
I disagree. I feel that dolls are better than real people, because none of the emotional bullshit is attached.

A doll should be perfect; flawless. A doll should be what you desire from a person.

And I highly disagree that there are more pros than cons. Highly disagree.

You get what you pay for here, and it shows.

piacere
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by piacere »

If you touched a real girl (i'm not saying just softly caress) you will know tpe/silicone are not the same. They are super smooth but too solid.
I'm hard like rocks because did a lot of exercises and swimming in my life, not a pound of fat in my whole body and yet i am much softer then my TPE doll. Imagine a real girl in regular physical shape how softer she is.

This ex-lite doll technology came for me at the right moment because i'm planning to spend the rest of my life with a dolls. I had enough of RG and my age would put me side by side to a RG that would have wrinkles anyway :)

She is not perfect but perfection is not natural. There will be wrinkles and things not right maybe, but i think to the touch, hug and sleep she will feel better.
As wrinkles will be there i don't think is going to be everywhere everytime. I tried to zoom in to this picture and i don't see much. and oh my look at those thin legs. That is perfect for my taste even if like i said perfect doesn't exist :)

later lovers
Attachments
IMG_2320.JPG
IMG_2320.JPG (1.33 MiB) Viewed 1319 times
It is not how fast you go, but how you go fast.
It is not how slow you go, but how you go slow.

Master Blaster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: aka "Cyberdoll" - Sitting at a table at the Doll Strip Club

Post by Master Blaster »

Freddielinton wrote:I disagree. I feel that dolls are better than real people, because none of the emotional bullshit is attached.

A doll should be perfect; flawless. A doll should be what you desire from a person.

And I highly disagree that there are more pros than cons. Highly disagree.

You get what you pay for here, and it shows.
I agree with you bro, but the thing is this doll is not meant to be a replacement for a good quality TPE/Silicone doll, it's meant to be an alternative for those of us who are tired of lifting and hiding 50-70lb full size dolls. I've had several alternatives to heavy full size dolls (Candy8Teen, Fabric, Small Doll, Torsos) and this one seems to be the best yet, maybe. If I lived alone I would have a WM140 TPE doll or more likely an OR Doll like it to fulfill my fantasy illusion. But when you got a "Boss Lady" at home always snoopin' around and unpredictable AND retired to boot, it's rather difficult to be managing and hiding a heavy full size doll. So you have to compromise to make things easier and safer for yourself. If I lived alone this doll would not be my first choice, maybe not even considered. I don't know, maybe a secondary doll. 8)
Sexy Teaser APRIL (1AM Tiffany) Album
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=6148

There's Nothing Like a Doll Dressed In High Heel Pumps!

FriedPie
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by FriedPie »

I keep going back to nerf balls, since essentially it's the same polyurethane foam product. We've all seen some last decades, and some the "finish" wears off quickly, so it would seem possible they can tweak the finish, perhaps make it a little thicker.

Definitely don't want to see it do this:
Attachments
71+VXORhvcL._SL256_.jpg
71+VXORhvcL._SL256_.jpg (12.35 KiB) Viewed 1143 times

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

I want a big Doll to be a slave to my mini's - Go get us some beer your freakishly large bitch (lol, just kidding), or am I??

More then likely I will have to treat just like my other ladies or Blossom will be pissed. But the potential for humor s boundless.

Like having your minis using her as a float in a pool. Maybe I'll save her for Xmas and 6 parts, six minis.

Stop me now!!

:multi:
L✰neR✯nger

piacere
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by piacere »

Since she is so light i want to bring her around the house everywhere i go, carry her under my arm. then look where is another couch to seat and relax with her. While my 100cm even if is light is too fragile to carry under my arm, will have to remain where she is. And let's say the mini is 12 kilos, while the lite is 8 or so, seams nothing but adding extra 4kg to the total it makes a difference.

I have no idea how can people carry and maneuver those 70 and more pounds babes.
My father was disabled and had a home care lady taking care of him 24/7. he was about 150pounds of dead weight and worst as he would oppose resistance, and this lady would lift him to move him several times a day pretty easy, those 3 years she didn't have one day problem with her back. I ask her how she does it. Is all about technique she answered.
Thank god i'm not you i told her :)
It is not how fast you go, but how you go fast.
It is not how slow you go, but how you go slow.

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

More nudes please!

INFORMATIONS