www.ordoll.com

Some questions about the leg size,thanks!

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
dollnew
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Some questions about the leg size,thanks!

Post by dollnew »

Dear ALL,

I found that the legs of the 156 doll may differ from pic to pic,
the uploaded pics are the ones I collected from the forum,well I found that the thickness of the upper leg/thigh of the 156 doll,sometimes are big in pics,while sometimes are small,
looks really different.
So i want to know,whether the thickness of the upper leg depends on the breast?
Such as the B cup are small and G cup are big?
In other words,whether all the 156 cm body,except the breast,the rest are the same?

Thank you guys!
Attachments
DSCF2056a.JPG
DSCF2056a.JPG (69.65 KiB) Viewed 1042 times
30.jpg
30.jpg (70.46 KiB) Viewed 1042 times

poppy70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Some questions about the leg size,thanks!

Post by poppy70 »

Hi dollnew,

as far as I know the sculpt only differs in the upper body part with the breasts.
At the time the lower picture was made, there was also a remodeling of the girly bits, so I cannot say if this affected the upper thighs also.

In the upper picture of my girl Jeanne, she is sitting on the table and the weight might squeeze the thighs a little so the look fuller or broader - just like it would be with a girl sitting on the table...

poppy
Poppys girls
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
click on image to go to their thread

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

dollnew wrote:Dear ALL,

the uploaded pics are the ones I collected from the forum,well I found that the thickness of the upper leg/thigh of the 156 doll,sometimes are big in pics,while sometimes are small,
looks really different.
In other words,whether all the 156 cm body,except the breast,the rest are the same?

Thank you guys!
=================

Hello dollnew,

The 156cm B-cup and D-cup ,E-cup doll ,they have same legs, Maybe the pictures look different,but we didnt change the leg with different Breasts.

Zihan
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

Official Website: https://www.ordoll.com

TDF forum https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=224

Please remind me of your TDF username when you order or email.

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

poppy70 wrote:Hi dollnew,

as far as I know the sculpt only differs in the upper body part with the breasts.
At the time the lower picture was made, there was also a remodeling of the girly bits, so I cannot say if this affected the upper thighs also.

In the upper picture of my girl Jeanne, she is sitting on the table and the weight might squeeze the thighs a little so the look fuller or broader - just like it would be with a girl sitting on the table...

poppy
=====================

Yes , you are right ! :glou:
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

Official Website: https://www.ordoll.com

TDF forum https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=224

Please remind me of your TDF username when you order or email.

dollnew
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dollnew »

Thanks a lot!!
ORdoll wrote:
dollnew wrote:Dear ALL,

looks really different.

Thank you guys!
=================

Hello dollnew,

The 156cm B-cup and D-cup ,E-cup doll ,they have same legs, Maybe the pictures look different,but we didnt change the leg with different Breasts.

Zihan

INFORMATIONS