www.ordoll.com

any pictures of dolls in heels standing

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

any pictures of dolls in heels standing

Post by timetraveler1 »

does anyone have a standing doll wearing heels that are standing ? i would like to see how it looks ! :D

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: any pictures of dolls in heels standing

Post by LJ69 »

check out Tootsies "club le toots' thread. he has pics of Destiny (new small breasted YL155cm) standing by herself in heels

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

I thought I read somewhere that the standing feet cannot bend into heels? But there they are in those pictures. Is it just some of the TPE brands? They all seem to use the same skeleton though.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Standing unsupported or leaning against something?
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

Yes i would say standing but slightly leaning against something or a wall , which still is a very nice in my opinion option , because of photography , or even as long as you are "very " careful , dressing the doll .

tootsie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tootsie »

Here is the pic, lazorjef was referring to. OR,YL and WM use the same skeleton as they are assembled in the same factory.

Hand50some
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Hand50some »

tootsie wrote:Here is the pic, lazorjef was referring to. OR,YL and WM use the same skeleton as they are assembled in the same factory.

So Tootsie, This is your YL155 TPE doll standing by herself in heels. Nicely done, she looks great standing on her own with no other points of contact.

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

That makes the decision for standing easier. Only reason not to would be if the bolts are disturbing or if you plan to bathe her, unless there are other negatives I can't think of.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Standing is one thing. Self balancing is another.
Don't know about these pics, but sometimes pics are offered of standing dolls, but the support system has been photo shopped out.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

tootsie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tootsie »

If you are referring to my pic kitty, I used no support. She is free standing, balanced herself which was by accident as I did not believe a doll would be capable of doing. This is the first doll I see this done so I took pics and posted it.

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

G cup 156cm OR doll..
Attachments
IMG_6796.JPG
IMG_6796.JPG (3.31 MiB) Viewed 1885 times
IMG_6794.JPG
IMG_6794.JPG (3.12 MiB) Viewed 1885 times
IMG_6791.JPG
IMG_6791.JPG (3.27 MiB) Viewed 1885 times

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

tootsie wrote:If you are referring to my pic kitty, I used no support. She is free standing, balanced herself which was by accident as I did not believe a doll would be capable of doing. This is the first doll I see this done so I took pics and posted it.
Correct. I made no call on your pics as I have/ had no clue. Good job on the balancing.
Depending on how tight the joints are I'm sure it can be done, but just don't go too far. I know many dolls have been damaged even leaning against something as the photographer gets distracted and the doll slowly falls over.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

tootsie thanks for the pics and clarifying about the standing , i to didn't think the dolls could actually stand on their own like that , but i do understand and share rubberkitties thoughts about being afraid the doll might tip over by accident and be damaged , so the owners just need to be aware and be very careful if standing a doll on it's own like this , pets could knock it over , where we live we have trains go by and vibrate the place so even something like this couold potentially knock a doll off balance . I love seeing these dolls standing in high heels .

as far as what i have seen about the standing option from photos , the biggest draw back is the looks on the bottom of the feet , regular feet just look normal while the standing option on the very bottom has the round metal support on the bottom of the feet . this can be covered though by socks , stocking hose , etc.

I have an idea on maybe making them look a little better and may contact a doll manufacturer to see what they think . cost very minimal .

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Yes all three of my girls have the standing option which makes them far more lifelike and much better for photography but I must admit the underside of the feet do like quite unsightly with the 3 metal things sticking out. As far as bathing/showering one option could be to wrap a plastic bag around each foot (held with a rubber band) to help keep the water out.

INFORMATIONS