www.ordoll.com

D or E cup?

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
Miamivice
Active Poster
Active Poster

D or E cup?

Post by Miamivice »

I can't decide and I am not sure if what I'm seeing in the pictures out there are showing much of a difference. Is there any true difference?

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: D or E cup?

Post by timetraveler1 »

That is a excellent question and it really should be answered , so if their is any women out their that have d cups and another with e cup breast please come over so i can check and see to let this man know how much difference there is lol !
:glou:

OOps almost forgot never mind , i am married . ity's like the tootsie roll pop commercial .. the world may never know !! :D :wink: :haha4:

mustangman

Post by mustangman »

My vote is E! The new model looks really good. If the new G cup wasn't coming out soon, I'd probably spring for one right now!

Miamivice
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Miamivice »

It's hard to tell, but the E looks a little more "rested" as a natural big boob and the D looks a little more perky, but both very close. Not sure if it's my imagination.

jtkindred

Post by jtkindred »

Miamivice wrote:It's hard to tell, but the E looks a little more "rested" as a natural big boob and the D looks a little more perky, but both very close. Not sure if it's my imagination.
The bigger the cup size, the more sag.
Mass meets gravity.
lmao
Adara is my Girl and Savior.

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

timetraveler1 wrote:That is a excellent question and it really should be answered , so if their is any women out their that have d cups and another with e cup breast please come over so i can check and see to let this man know how much difference there is lol !
:glou:

OOps almost forgot never mind , i am married . ity's like the tootsie roll pop commercial .. the world may never know !! :D :wink: :haha4:
OMG! You crack me up with your posts! I needed a good laugh today! I would help ya out, but I'm neither one of those! hmmmmm... :haha4: :haha4: :haha4:
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..
[/color]BCD MAKES DOLL DREAMS COME TRUE TOO... just ask London!

Anywhere you go, there you are!!!
https://www.ebay.com/usr/igmagneticjewelry

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

Irishgirl, i couldn't examine free breast anymore anyway , i got busted ... see here is my mug shot . and story .
81-year-old busted for performing free breast exams makes deal with Florida prosecutors: report
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... e-1.962765

:haha4: actually this isn't me , i told that guy not to try that , but NOOOOO HE HAD TO HORN IN ON MY BUSINESS !! :haha4: :glou:

HERE IS HOW I RAN MY FREE BREAST EXAM BUSINESS , IT WORKED GOOD !! :haha4:
Attachments
FREE MAMOGRAM.jpg
FREE MAMOGRAM.jpg (232.08 KiB) Viewed 1460 times

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

timetraveler1 wrote:Irishgirl, i couldn't examine free breast anymore anyway , i got busted ... see here is my mug shot . and story .
81-year-old busted for performing free breast exams makes deal with Florida prosecutors: report
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... e-1.962765

:haha4: actually this isn't me , i told that guy not to try that , but NOOOOO HE HAD TO HORN IN ON MY BUSINESS !! :haha4: :glou:
Honestly, from now on, when I get down and need to LMAO! I'm looking for your posts! or stalk you! Whatever I feel that day! :haha4:

You are a riot.... Maybe you could retire now that he screwed up that gig for ya! :haha4:
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..
[/color]BCD MAKES DOLL DREAMS COME TRUE TOO... just ask London!

Anywhere you go, there you are!!!
https://www.ebay.com/usr/igmagneticjewelry

astroman440

Post by astroman440 »

Miamivice wrote:It's hard to tell, but the E looks a little more "rested" as a natural big boob and the D looks a little more perky, but both very close. Not sure if it's my imagination.
To me the opposite seems to be true. The Es look like implants to me (though still really attractive) whereas the D seem to be more of a teardrop/natural shape. The F cup/J cups also have this natural teardrop shape. The E's don't look all that natural to me, am I alone in this?

Lightning

Post by Lightning »

astroman440 wrote: To me the opposite seems to be true. The Es look like implants to me (though still really attractive) whereas the D seem to be more of a teardrop/natural shape. The F cup/J cups also have this natural teardrop shape. The E's don't look all that natural to me, am I alone in this?
Well it's very confusing because ORdoll renamed their dolls : the E Cup is now named D-Cup and The F/J Cup is now named E-Cup

SO in topics older than 2 months, dolls called E-Cups (with more round breasts) are in fact what the ORdoll website refers now as D-Cup.
AND in topics with dolls called the F Cup or J Cup (with more natural teardrop shape) are in fact what the ORdoll website refers now as E-Cup.

:grab: So yeah very confusing !!! :grab:

apliz2005
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by apliz2005 »

The question makes me curious. In real life a D cup means that the thickness of the breasts is 4 inches. Therefore if you measure your doll right under the breasts and get a reading of 32 inches, you should get 36 inches when mesuring on top of her nipples. Since I do not have a doll to test my theory, perhaps one of you brave owner can measure your lady or ladies and share your results.

Mike0122

Post by Mike0122 »

Yeah cup size doesn't mean much without an under bust measurement. All doll manufacturers should include this in the description.

Miamivice
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Miamivice »

It's hard to tell without seeing them side by side like ordoll did with the b and d cups. I go back and forth with what looks better or more real. I guess I'm analyzing all the pictures too much. I noticed that the rib cage looks a little nicer with the D. I'm actually narrowing down my purchase to this exact choice. D or E? We always want the most info to make the right decision.

astroman440

Post by astroman440 »

To make matters more confusing, back when they referred to the sizes as E, and F/J didn't they list an option for D cup on the E cup models? In other words, is there a size in between the new D and the smaller B cup that they offer but don't advertise? Hmm.

INFORMATIONS