www.ordoll.com

air pockets in bodies for modifications

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

air pockets in bodies for modifications

Post by timetraveler1 »

I was wondering about something , ordoll has created hollow breast ( very smart ) and as a result they have now seen that these air pockets can be injected with air to make the breast bigger ( 2 times ) .
so my question is this , knowing now that air injection can be done , is or will ordoll create other hollow area's in dolls bodies that would allow more body modifications ???
In another words well placed hollow area's in the butt area could be done that would allow air injection of equal amounts and will be able to have a larger butt area for people who like that sort of thing! the hollow area would have to ( i imagine , be a alsmost full butt cheek area on each side to allow the cheeck to inflate and look correctly ( as the breast do in another words !) .
I actually think this would be a smart move for the ordoll company . offering something other doll companies aren't offering . :D
This may also be possible for thigh area's .
all of which will also make the doll a little lighter ( having hollow area's and also make it possible to modify the dolls for customers using air injection instead of using more doll material making area's bigger ! :D

Kathy-Jones
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: air pockets in bodies for modifications

Post by Kathy-Jones »

So you are pushing air into the breast and they get bigger but do they also feel soft?

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

What I would really love to see is a 2 layer doll. *Harder* TPE skin with a soft bubbly TPE interiour, More like a closed cell foam. The stomach/legs/etc area of my dolls is still too hard to use as a nice pillow when cuddling. Although if it had air pockets in the center material, it might require a much harder TPE to maintain durability/strength (And maybe even feel more realistic with a bubbly hard TPE then a solid soft TPE)

Right now TPE feels great for soft touches, But if you poke it with your finger, your finger goes in too far (skin is too soft, too elastic), but if you put your head on it, you feel its too hard (Bulk is too hard)

The human body is not just one material.. We have a tough skin covering nice soft fat and organs.. Held in place by strands of muscle that has a limited elastic range keeping anything from being moved/stretched too far. Ie we are soft but not nearly as elastic as TPE.\

I do find it kind of funny however this means I would be asking for a material with *lower* elastic properties for realism sake.
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

Kathy Jones , someone said they still feel sorry even with air in the breast.I still stand by what I mentioned having a area in the butt cheek area to inject air can have the same results as making breast bigger , but will make butt cheeks larger for anyone who wants a doll with a bigger butt then the factory mold .
Their are some ass men who like bigger butts , this way the doll could be modified from normal body to make a larger butt !

wellthen
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by wellthen »

timetraveler1 wrote:I was wondering about something , ordoll has created hollow breast ( very smart ) and as a result they have now seen that these air pockets can be injected with air to make the breast bigger ( 2 times ) .
so my question is this , knowing now that air injection can be done , is or will ordoll create other hollow area's in dolls bodies that would allow more body modifications ???
In another words well placed hollow area's in the butt area could be done that would allow air injection of equal amounts and will be able to have a larger butt area for people who like that sort of thing! the hollow area would have to ( i imagine , be a alsmost full butt cheek area on each side to allow the cheeck to inflate and look correctly ( as the breast do in another words !) .
I actually think this would be a smart move for the ordoll company . offering something other doll companies aren't offering . :D
This may also be possible for thigh area's .
all of which will also make the doll a little lighter ( having hollow area's and also make it possible to modify the dolls for customers using air injection instead of using more doll material making area's bigger ! :D
this would be the thing to sway me away from that gorgeous jcup torso & into a full doll 8O
will this ever be a possibility :?:

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

As i mentioned , an individual apparently had done this air injection modification and explained how to do it , so doll companies are aware of it , and know it can successfully be done . and knowing this should move on to doing factory request to enlarge breast size for doll customers that want it .

Also in know this works , Doll companies could ( if they will ) make area's ( after testing first for the correct shape of air pockets "hollow area" can actually make a semi hollow area in the butt cheeks which will lighten the doll and also enable body modifications of air injection for larger butt cheeks as an option for customers who want it done on their doll..
Hopefully companies will enter this new design and do this . :D

sture
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by sture »

I love this idea! But could there be a problem with air pockets in the buttock when the doll is sitting?
Preasure/ weight/ air?

This however could be the ultimate Torso doll! Inflatable tits and ass on a silicone/ TPE doll...
I would buy it for shure!

Click to go to my Doll Album

I find greater companionship in inert figures, animals & speechless artifacts, for I can enjoy their presence & there is no psychic drain”
― Anton Szandor LaVey

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

sture , i am glad that you like the inflated butt idea , as i mentioned they already know it can work on the breast from a customer doing it (inflating them and resealing them to hold air in ) so they know it could also be done in the butt area , as long as the air pockets are designed right so the butt shape when inflated "forms" right to make a nice bigger bubble butt . as i said some men or women like bigger butts ! :D :wink:

solitaryman2414

Post by solitaryman2414 »

If you put two different types of tpe in a doll,
1. the tits would fall off[the 2 different types of tpe will pull apart].
2. the doll would be junk In a week, all tore up, don't believe me I can post some pic's of this type of plying to a doll I have, just won't stand up to anything.
3. tpe is a one pour cycle, once started you can't bond hot to cold tpe.
4. the tpe bad, you can't glue tpe like you can glue silicone, even some silicones won't bond together[rtv in tube will not stick to luquid silicone.[tryied it].
5. tpe is a oil based vinyl, sorry, you can't bond oil with any type of glue for a perenment fix.
6. tpe has to be heated to 350 to 365 degrees to melt and then pour into mold and let solidifiy.
7. silicone doesn't need heat to cure, any room above 70 degrees will cure silicone, even if the tube sits on store shelf to long.
8. tpe can be melted, silicone will not melt once cured.
9. if you put air in a 2 ply doll, it will make the plies unseal quicker, another no,no.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

solitaryman2414 , doll makers already make dolls with air pockets in the breast and one buyer has already shown that he could inject air *and reseal it to hold the air in ) and make the breast bigger since its just air it isn;t going to weigh much more . this is withn a single mold no add ons to it with tpe . apparently the doll maker redesigned the breast inner mold .
using this same methode , a doll maker could also redo the butt mold and even thigh moulds of a single mold .

sture wrote:
I love this idea! But could there be a problem with air pockets in the buttock when the doll is sitting?
Preasure/ weight/ air?

as the butt if inflated ( if made correctly with air pockets ) would still give a larger rounder shape , still normal roundness just bigger , so should still sit just fine , and as far as weight , how much does simple air weigh? not much at all.
THE ONLY BIGGEST PROBLEM I SEE WITH THIS , WOULD BE OVER INFLATING THEM , IF A PERSON DOES A PRE SET PRE TESTED AMOUNT THEIR WOULD BE NO PROBLEM OR IF FACTORY DID THE INFLATION TO RECOMMENDED LEVELS .

dollguy13
Former Member

Post by dollguy13 »

Are air pocket injections something that can be done in the Bcup doll?

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

dollguy13, you should really ask what person doll manufacturer that made your doll, it will depend on how old your doll is , if it has a air pocket in the breast when molded that could be inflated, if you don't already own a doll yet ask this question to whatever doll company you are thinking of buying from. their has been a post on here where someone did this air injection on their own.
maybe someone knows the link and can repost it on here for you .

totovaalaplage
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by totovaalaplage »

solitaryman2414 wrote:If you put two different types of tpe in a doll,
1. the tits would fall off[the 2 different types of tpe will pull apart].[... describe lot of difficulties]
Ok, and what about the Busty Aichan (sex toy). It's a multilayered TPE with different density.

Very smart and it's giggle.

dollguy13
Former Member

Post by dollguy13 »

timetraveler1 wrote:dollguy13, you should really ask what person doll manufacturer that made your doll, it will depend on how old your doll is , if it has a air pocket in the breast when molded that could be inflated, if you don't already own a doll yet ask this question to whatever doll company you are thinking of buying from. their has been a post on here where someone did this air injection on their own.
maybe someone knows the link and can repost it on here for you .
Yeah I may pm the manufacturer. I think my dolls breasts are solid. But I like your innovative idea on it. It seems like a fairly sound idea that could potentially have some great results

Massey
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Massey »

TPE can bond to many other types of materials. It wouldn't have to be TPE on TPE. You could have a cheap plastic defining the general shape of the body, add an additional under layer of much softer material that bonds to both the plastic structure and the final top layer of TPE. To ensure proper adherence, you could also create mechanical bonds, like a plug or channel seam at key points on the body where stress is greatest. Overmoulding has been around for a long time and there are a million companies using TPE that use the techniques I've described.

There are a few basic precautions to take into account when designing all this but doll makers know about this already. I'm sure all of these wild and great ideas are possible. But are they cost effective and is there a big enough market?

Anyway, that was my 2 cents.

Cheers
Massey,
Canadian doll enthusiast.

INFORMATIONS