www.ordoll.com

Do WMdoll heads work with ORdoll bodies?

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
Miamivice
Active Poster
Active Poster

Do WMdoll heads work with ORdoll bodies?

Post by Miamivice »

Has anyone used a WMdoll head on an ORdoll body? Do any the skin tones match up better?

dollylamma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Do WMdoll heads work with ORdoll bodies?

Post by dollylamma »

I'm almost positive they do

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

it would be nice is other doll companies heads fit other dolls as some heads may look better then some others and or some doll makers may have different syles that others don't have , of course it all depends to on companies , if some work with othger companies or they are out to just beat the competition and make heads that only fit their dolls .
I would hope they work close enough that they make heads that will fit other dolls . but again this is all up to the companies .

Lightning

Post by Lightning »

Miamivice wrote:Has anyone used a WMdoll head on an ORdoll body? Do any the skin tones match up better?
This question has been answered many times. And it's YES.

WMdolls, ORdoll and YLdoll share the same technology for their head.

I, myself have an ORdoll (156 F-Cup) that is completely compatible with my WM 18 head => The 2 together

Miamivice
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Miamivice »

Lightning wrote:
Miamivice wrote:Has anyone used a WMdoll head on an ORdoll body? Do any the skin tones match up better?
This question has been answered many times. And it's YES.

WMdolls, ORdoll and YLdoll share the same technology for their head.

I, myself have an ORdoll (156 F-Cup) that is completely compatible with my WM 18 head => The 2 together

Thanks for showing me, Now my only question is the E vs. D cup on the ORdoll. I'm not sure what is more realistic. Hard to tell in the pictures. I see you have an F cup? I don't even see that as an option on their site. I am getting the J cup torso doll next week and will get to experience that before ordering a full size doll. I'm just confused on what the cup sizes actually do. Is it just longer? The D and E look strikingly similar in the photos.

Lightning

Post by Lightning »

Miamivice wrote: Thanks for showing me, Now my only question is the E vs. D cup on the ORdoll. I'm not sure what is more realistic. Hard to tell in the pictures. I see you have an F cup? I don't even see that as an option on their site. I am getting the J cup torso doll next week and will get to experience that before ordering a full size doll. I'm just confused on what the cup sizes actually do. Is it just longer? The D and E look strikingly similar in the photos.
I think tey renamed them, their E-Cup has been renamed D-Cup and the model I have they once called it J-Cup but since it was'nt even close of a J-Cup I made some mesurement and it was more like F-Cup. And I think they renamed this one E-Cup

Personaly I prefer mine (the one renamed E-Cup) because they look more realistic (less round). They are not bigger but slitly longer

In this topic you will see the B-Cup with the E-Cup now named D-Cup wich you can can compare with the F-Cup E-Cup of my topic

Miamivice
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Miamivice »

Lightning wrote:
Miamivice wrote: Thanks for showing me, Now my only question is the E vs. D cup on the ORdoll. I'm not sure what is more realistic. Hard to tell in the pictures. I see you have an F cup? I don't even see that as an option on their site. I am getting the J cup torso doll next week and will get to experience that before ordering a full size doll. I'm just confused on what the cup sizes actually do. Is it just longer? The D and E look strikingly similar in the photos.
I think tey renamed them, their E-Cup has been renamed D-Cup and the model I have they once called it J-Cup but since it was'nt even close of a J-Cup I made some mesurement and it was more like F-Cup. And I think they renamed this one E-Cup

Personaly I prefer mine (the one renamed E-Cup) because they look more realistic (less round). They are not bigger but slitly longer

In this topic you will see the B-Cup with the E-Cup now named D-Cup wich you can can compare with the F-Cup E-Cup of my topic

Good to know. It's always nice to hear someones experience. Thanks.

INFORMATIONS