www.ordoll.com

Minmei - 156cm one year review and in Coverdoll

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
jackbeenimble

Re: Minmei - 156cm one year review and in Coverdoll

Post by jackbeenimble »

Good discussion - allow me to clarify a couple of cleaning points, just my perspective:

Bathing is done by a damp washcloth, first with baby soap (gentle), then just water on a washcloth to rinse. No dunking during what I called "bathing".

Isopropyl alcohol goes on a paper towel and is inserted inside the vag after play. So, it doesn't really come into contact with the inguinal area, but it does contact inside the built in, and from what I read here, TPE is a porous material. Living in a humid climate, I want to avoid mold, and I've been successful at that with the rubbing alcohol cleaning method after play. :D

As an aside, I also didn't want to use a food product like corn starch to powder, as I don't want to attract pests. Would it? I don't know, but I don't want to take the chance. So I use baby powder (talc) instead.

The two places where the tearing occurred are stretched often, when posing and when in storage, so in thinking about it more, I tend to think the positioning has a greater impact than the cleaning over time.

The nice thing is that Ordoll listens to us customers and responds - just look at the feedback threads here. I wanted to share my experience in this thread so we could all share knowledge and learn a bit more how to take care of these lovely ladies. Thanks for all comments!
Ileyana: PIB Bathing Beauty
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=116325

Ianthe: Z-One 170
viewtopic.php?f=262&t=73332

dollguy13
Former Member

Post by dollguy13 »

I live in a very humid bug infested area and I've never had any issues with the cornstarch from the grocery isle attracting them. It doesn't have any carbohydrates or sugars in it. It is only used for a thickening agent

jackbeenimble

Post by jackbeenimble »

Good to know. Thx
Ileyana: PIB Bathing Beauty
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=116325

Ianthe: Z-One 170
viewtopic.php?f=262&t=73332

Miamivice
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Miamivice »

So, you are saying that storing with the knees bent and the legs up a bit is most likely the cause of the tearing?

INFORMATIONS