Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Realdoll Body 9 retiring

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

viniz113
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Hey dollscrazy,READ THIS.

Post by viniz113 »

Hey dude are you french canadian? Je suis de québec,les québecois sont assez rare ici.
Sorry guys,but had to ask in french,won't do it again. :lol:
Hostie que j'en veux une en silicone,mais elles sont chères,surtout avec le taux de change.
Je vais surement attendre la nouvelle Cassi ou la nouvelle Ruby en foam.

Dollscrazy

Post by Dollscrazy »

Now, I'm very embarassed... :oops: Oh! You midiman, I owe you one... :lol:

My Nova Scotia friend midiman is right, my born language is french from Quebec province in Canada! Not all the time, but many time I used '' REVERSO TRANSLATOR '' and sometime it's not the perfect way to do it right... I hope everybody here would understand, I alway's do my best to write correctly, but sometime it's not enough! :(

You are all great TDF members and I really appreciate yours truth friendship and yours help... :D

Dollscrazy

PS:
viniz113... Oui, je suis un petit Québeçois de Montréal et fier de l'être! C'est drôle, mais je me sens moins seul maintenant... En passant, BTD est la meilleur poupée que j'ai eu! :wink:
My painting model is a doll... Is that great! ;)
Mélody album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=13587
Mia album: http://www.dollharem.com/dhgallery/thumbnails.php?album=lastupby&uid=1504

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Hey dollscrazy,READ THIS.

Post by midiman »

viniz113 wrote:Hey dude are you french canadian? Je suis de québec,les québecois sont assez rare ici.
Sorry guys,but had to ask in french,won't do it again. :lol:
Hostie que j'en veux une en silicone,mais elles sont chères,surtout avec le taux de change.
Je vais surement attendre la nouvelle Cassi ou la nouvelle Ruby en foam.
Bonjour Viniz113,

Ainsi dites-vous que vous êtes vieux québecois rare ou nouveau québecois rare ou PAS québecois ? :)

Il n'importe pas, comme je suis content d'être ami avec tous et heureux de rencontrer un autre Canadien.

Je suis le Canadien anglais. J'ai la résidence dans Nova Scotia. Mon français est pauvre au mieux : (

Je conviens que les poupées de silicone sont très chères. Si le sexe est la priorité numéro un, je suis certain que les poupées dans la mousse serviront leur but. Mes TB voient l'utilisation plus sexuelle que mes trois poupées de silicone, surtout parce qu'ils pèsent peu et sont bons pour se blottir :)

À bientôt mon amis,
Midiman
Midiman...
My Doll photos... here in my Doll Album

Gabrielle BT ---- Libby Ruby13 ---- My Teddy Babes --- Bianca from Lars & the RG --- jessica Wicked RD ------ Aredhel PIB ------ Amaya 4woods - Kira Anatomical

Dollscrazy

Post by Dollscrazy »

midiman... I already see your reverso translate here, english to french! Me is the opposite, it's french to english... :lol:
My painting model is a doll... Is that great! ;)
Mélody album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=13587
Mia album: http://www.dollharem.com/dhgallery/thumbnails.php?album=lastupby&uid=1504

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by midiman »

Dollscrazy wrote:midiman... I already see your reverso translate here, english to french! Me is the opposite, it's french to english... :lol:
Yup, I am to the translate the French that is from the English :)

I also now realize viniz was referring to you being French Canadian :)

Funny thing, I was busy typing earlier into my translator and realized I was typing French instead of English.

e devine le fait de parler un petit français. Je dois changer mon français scolaire à la conversation de steet. Peut-être une visite à mes amis français pourrait aider :)

Cheers,
Midiman
Midiman...
My Doll photos... here in my Doll Album

Gabrielle BT ---- Libby Ruby13 ---- My Teddy Babes --- Bianca from Lars & the RG --- jessica Wicked RD ------ Aredhel PIB ------ Amaya 4woods - Kira Anatomical

cgcg123123
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Realdoll Body 9 retiring

Post by cgcg123123 »

Thanks for the pic, it really helps show her full features! I have been looking at big boobed dolls, I want something in a doll that may be hard to find in a real woman. I also like BoyToy faces :0)

rchan11

Post by rchan11 »

I do love my b9 much more than my b5. Besides the boobs, she does have the most beautiful legs also.

glyph127
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by glyph127 »

I guest the next retiring body will be B10, B8 and B3!
That just aint gonna happen dude and would make no sense at all

tyrellkao666666
Ex-Member

Post by tyrellkao666666 »

DOes anyone have picture of the Real doll Body 9? She looks amazing, I wish I couldve bought one earlier

pdkh2000
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by pdkh2000 »

Hi

Yes I always think about the same every time I come across pics of a body 9.
The absolute dream doll!
I have trawled the net with not to much success.

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

Hey guys,

Here are a few photos of the body 9 from 2004 with an anime face. The body 9 was designed from the body 7 except for the addition of the HUGE boobs! I found these on another forum and saved them for reference! Like you all said, not many body 9 photos out there and these are a wonderful find! :D

Enjoy the photos! :D
annamae001.jpg
annamae001.jpg (155.62 KiB) Viewed 3733 times
annamae003.jpg
annamae003.jpg (156.14 KiB) Viewed 3733 times
annamae004.jpg
annamae004.jpg (137.9 KiB) Viewed 3733 times
annamae006.jpg
annamae006.jpg (161.16 KiB) Viewed 3733 times
annamae009.jpg
annamae009.jpg (154.93 KiB) Viewed 3733 times
annamae014.jpg
annamae014.jpg (154.42 KiB) Viewed 3733 times

Dolls to the walls
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dolls to the walls »

Wow,

That is a HOT DOLL!

Thanks for sharing!

I would love to adopt a 9, but never see them for sale :?

Does anybody know if they were Tin Cure?

DTW

upsux
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by upsux »

Here's a gallery with 15 pics - those posted by Dodgeman are here as well.

http://www.real-doll.ch/liebespuppe-annamae.php

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

Dolls to the walls wrote:Wow,

That is a HOT DOLL!

Thanks for sharing!

DTW
Most of the body 9 dolls had to be Tin silicone. Platinum silicone was not used til mid year 2009 like around June and so the body 9 may have been retired before that time and all of them were most likely Tin cure! That would mean that any body 9's that are still in existence were the last of the Tin cure dolls and there may still be some around! The unfortunate situation with Tun cure is that it cures itself to destruction and most of the few that were ever made, no longer exist! There never were that many of them made so to see one up for adoption may never be realized! :(

Have a look at the link that Upsux posted and you will see the entire 2004 photo shoot of the pics that I posted. At least we have the photos to remember the body 9! :D

Dolls to the walls
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dolls to the walls »

dodgeman wrote:
Dolls to the walls wrote:Wow,

That is a HOT DOLL!

Thanks for sharing!

DTW
Most of the body 9 dolls had to be Tin silicone. Platinum silicone was not used til mid year 2009 like around June and so the body 9 may have been retired before that time and all of them were most likely Tin cure! That would mean that any body 9's that are still in existence were the last of the Tin cure dolls and there may still be some around! The unfortunate situation with Tun cure is that it cures itself to destruction and most of the few that were ever made, no longer exist! There never were that many of them made so to see one up for adoption may never be realized! :(

Have a look at the link that Upsux posted and you will see the entire 2004 photo shoot of the pics that I posted. At least we have the photos to remember the body 9! :D

Thanks for the awesome education Dodgeman!

So alas my dream of a 9 will be just that. I would love to see Abyss get back into the huge boobie business, seeing some
of the new extreme body types in TPE brings me some hope, that there is still an appetite to cater to some of the more extreme body types.
Good time to be alive :glou:

DTW

INFORMATIONS