Santa
www.realdoll.com
Rita & Angie - HawgCallr

Boy toy insert unusable

A space for the legacy dolls manufactured by as Phoenix Studios. These include the Boy Toy Series 1 & 2: Calendar Girls, Seasons and C series.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

landodoll
Active Poster
Active Poster

Boy toy insert unusable

Post by landodoll »

I bought a BOYTOY Torso 2 months ago from BOYTOY and when it arrived I found that the insert was faaaaar too tight and too hard to be used. Rather than immediately go hounding BOYTOY for a new insert I did some research and found that these inserts sometimes need time to soften up if they are brand new.

Well it never got softer and doing a bit more research I found that it's possible my insert had too much catalyst in the casting process of something and was flawed, making it hard like an eraser.

I reached out to BOYTOY sales support to try to get it resolved but Joe pretty much told me that since I waited 2 months, I'm totally shit out of luck and would have to buy ANOTHER insert on top of all this.

I'm incredibly disappointed and wouldn't expect this type of treatment from a doll maker as well reknowned as BOYTOY.

So now I'm left with the option of buying a onahole or sleeve and tryin to modify it to fit in the torso. Any suggestions on a useable sleeve or a guide?

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Boy toy insert unusable

Post by DarkOne »

Bonus fun, you need to find a silicone sleeve because TPE ones may do nasty things to the silicone it comes in contact with.
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

landodoll
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by landodoll »

DarkOne wrote:Bonus fun, you need to find a silicone sleeve because TPE ones may do nasty things to the silicone it comes in contact with.
Great.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Maybe you can trim the outer diameter of the BT insert so it is easier to expand. Order a oversize dildo, heat the insert up and put the dildo in to form the insert larger.

You could probably use a aftermarket onahole if you place it in a plastic bag first to avoid contact with the silicone.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

INFORMATIONS