www.ordoll.com

How much should i sell this full size TPE for? (advice pls)

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
apprehensive
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

How much should i sell this full size TPE for? (advice pls)

Post by apprehensive »

I have a grade A-/B+ sleeping ORDoll 156cm B cup. Its is 6 weeks old, so new model. Used ;o)
Its got 1 small 4mm mole on buttock and a faintest black stain on belly (im not sure if thats how it even came, it is so subtle)
Its feet are not perfect (from birth) but I understand this can be remedied from a hot water method.
I'd ship it to UK only.
It cost me £1700
What should I be listing it at do you think? I want it to be fair and reasonable
Thanks a lot
Last edited by AlexKnight on Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved from Sales forum to ORDoll forum

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: How much should i sell this full size TPE for? (advice p

Post by timetraveler1 »

First off i think a picture needs to be shown of any damage (the hole, the light black mark etc. ) as the price will depend some on that for people to better judge a price you should sell it for , second you need to mention shipping included to uk or shipping extra . but pics of the doll and damage if any need to be shown , what caused the small hole and dark place on doll mentioned , factory defect , did you do it by accident etc.
a asking price will depend on these factors, we already know the doll is fairly new. (good information . I would also put what kind of doll (brand and material) as much info about the doll you can put , measurements , height etc.
good luck on your sales.

apprehensive
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by apprehensive »

Thanks very much. I realise all this and would do a proper advert. I just wanted a rough ballpark to see if it was even worth doing it.

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

I have a grade A-/B+ sleeping ORDoll 156cm B cup. Its is 6 weeks old, so new model. Used ;o)
Its got 1 small 4mm mole on buttock and a faintest black stain on belly (im not sure if thats how it even came, it is so subtle)
Its feet are not perfect (from birth) but I understand this can be remedied from a hot water method.
I'd ship it to UK only.

=================================================

Please let me know do you have the remove stain oil? it is easy to remove the stain,

Any questions ,please let me know, my email address: tangzihan2013@gmail.com

Thank you
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

Official Website: https://www.ordoll.com

TDF forum https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=224

Please remind me of your TDF username when you order or email.

Tintorry

Post by Tintorry »

The information I am looking for is access to content.

INFORMATIONS