Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

They are are called boobs, Ed

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to RealDoll, including RealDoll2, Wicked RealDoll and BoyToy

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

gessner
Active Poster
Active Poster

They are are called boobs, Ed

Post by gessner »

On eBay a woman was selling her breast implants because she went bigger.
2013-04-24 18.55.23.jpg
2013-04-24 18.55.23.jpg (274.85 KiB) Viewed 4966 times
I bought them thinking I could put them in my RD2 Body B so my doll would have a much softer, fuller, and more natural (though artificial) breasts.

How much of job will it be to make a razor cut and pull out the existing filler and put in my new stuff and seal the cut with the repair glue? How badly could it go?

Does anyone have any tips, tricks, or insights I should consider before I attempt this or to help me carry it out? Where should the cut be? I'm thinking in the bottom edge of the inside towards the sternum because I squish them together and the strain will be the least.

It feels like the existing boobs in the doll have a plastic stick pointing out behind the nipple. How is that going to impact the operation?

I appreciate any help.

Thanks!

gessner
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: They are are called boobs, Ed

Post by gessner »

Why don't they use breast implants in the dolls to start with?

Firefly2008
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Firefly2008 »

If you where to insert them be sure to keep the hole small and push them in like a plastic surgeon would do. I believe they do it at the nipple. For the doll if there is a mistake sealing them back up at least you can get larger areola to cover it back up.

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Just remember just because the implants feel soft right now (out of the doll), you have silicone skin that you will be contending with. In other words the silicone skin is not like real skin and is generally not going to be as soft unless the doll maker uses a different mix for the breast area to make it softer.

Remember you might have to contend with delamination you may even get an indentation in the breast itself.

Unless there is a real issue with the breast I wouldn't start cutting things open but then again that's me... I come from the old school of thought if it ain't broke don't fix it.

Good luck with your project... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Woodsdweller

Post by Woodsdweller »

If you attempt this and muck it up.. I'm thinking some people will call you a boob too.

Good luck... I think yer gonna need some. :glou:
By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out.

Anassilao
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Anassilao »

I have got a RD2 body B from half and one year and breasts become softer.
Now the softness is good.

Body B is a particular body because, I think, breasts have a foam implants above silicone coat.
I never opened the silicone under tits, but I repaired a hip, and I cut this body around the hip.
I can seen the internal structure, as I told in my topic about hip repair, and inside it is a soft foam.

I don't know if this solution is applied also under breasts, but I think so.

In my opinion you do not wanna risk, so the tit's zone is very delicate and can happens damages, as said @Dollarhyde.

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

You can likely just inject gel for bigger, softer boobs. You should contact Abyss and ask them.

What can go wrong cutting into breasts and messing around with gel implants?

These doll album photos come to mind, I can't locate the repair thread right now but there are descriptions on the photos.

The boobs deflated, the owner thought the implants had 'rotated' so he cut in to rotate them back, turned out that was a mistake:

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=1188
pbr06.jpg
pbr06.jpg (254.49 KiB) Viewed 4823 times
My Doll Album is here!

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

I'm not sure if the gel inserts that are in the breasts right now can be removed through a small cut, and I can imagine, they are not loose in the breasts, but stuck to the chest and breast material.

Not to mention, the implants would have to be the same size to properly fill the breast area. If the implants are bigger than the current breast inserts, it'll be a lot harder to get them inside, and then to close the silicone again, because the silicone skin will be pushing back, trying to get back into it's original size.

Also, what Dollarhyde says is true, even if you're successful, it won't necessarily mean the breasts will be much softer, because the silicone skin will remain the same.

Personally, I would advice against it, unless you're very skilled with working on silicone.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

CantKeepDoll
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by CantKeepDoll »

As others have pointed out, the Realdoll's skin isn't like natural flesh. Even if it's very similar, small differences in elasticity and density could mean that breast implants meant for a human won't work well in a doll. Those implants were, after all, designed with a human body in mind, including normal body heat keeping them warm and malleable.

ChikkinNoodul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ChikkinNoodul »

Those silicone implants might be nice for a plush doll though. Maybe I shold try to get some in Jazzi's size.
Acomocliticism - interesting word indeed.
http://acomoclitic.blogspot.com/

My Album:
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=10384

INFORMATIONS