www.wmdolls.com

Is this doll legitimate? (Aliexpress 65cm doll)

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
hamakaze
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Is this doll legitimate? (Aliexpress 65cm doll)

Post by hamakaze »

Hello, I was wondering if this doll is legitimate, or a scam: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product ... 69077.html

I've done my research and I know that Aliexpress is not the best plce to find dolls, but i have a very small budget and the next site (mysiliconelovedolls.com) has them for over $1200 aud - almost twice the price of the one mentioned earlier (~$630 aud)

Yes, I am Australian.

I would like to know if it's a scam or not, because i am highly skeptical of this - i also don't know here else i can find them.
A bit of of help, please?

Mike0122

Re: Is this doll legitimate? (Aliexpress 65cm doll)

Post by Mike0122 »

i wouldn't take the chance.

hamakaze
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by hamakaze »

Yeah, i have to agree. Shortly after i posted this, i did some searching around TDF and found the same model, albiet for a bigger price tag, but from a much more reliable source - 1AM. So yeah, haha...

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

Welcome to the forum.

It could be legitimate, but it could very well not be. With AliExpress, it's always a gamble whether the seller is genuine. It's better to buy with one of the vendors listed here on the forum.

Even though the AliExpress ad and MySiliconeLoveDolls say the doll is made of silicone, she's actually made of TPE.

Maybe have a look at 1AM, they sell the same doll for a lot less: https://iamdollusa.com/product/elita/
or at Beautiful-dolls: http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/amy-p-328.html
Shipping to Australia may increase the price a little, but still.

Plus, they offer a small discount to forum members...
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

hamakaze
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by hamakaze »

I heard - i have a question about 1AM though, what is the difference between the two sites, one looks professional, the other one looks... shady, to say the least.

Thanks for the advice, by the way. Much appreciated

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

No problem that is doll listed as elita on the 1 am site. She is a tpe cutie. I would def go through a vendor here to ensure you get what you are after. Best of luck on a very cute doll.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

hamakaze wrote:i have a question about 1AM though, what is the difference between the two sites, one looks professional, the other one looks... shady
1am is a vendor and manufacturer. 1am USA is a vendor located in St Louis, MO and continually modernizes their website. 1am in China is primarily a manufacturer, and has much less invested in their website. 1am USA orders are factory direct to buyer if desired, so I believe you can order globally without an issue. Also, feel free to email Brent at 1am USA and he will answer himself. He's quick on responses and has built a positive reputation around here.

hamakaze
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by hamakaze »

LaDollyVita wrote:
hamakaze wrote:i have a question about 1AM though, what is the difference between the two sites, one looks professional, the other one looks... shady
1am is a vendor and manufacturer. 1am USA is a vendor located in St Louis, MO and continually modernizes their website. 1am in China is primarily a manufacturer, and has much less invested in their website. 1am USA orders are factory direct to buyer if desired, so I believe you can order globally without an issue. Also, feel free to email Brent at 1am USA and he will answer himself. He's quick on responses and has built a positive reputation around here.
Thanks for the info, i have contacted Brent myself - and he does respond quite quickly. I will probably order from either 1AM USA or Beautiful dolls - they both have the doll listed at the same price. Thanks for all the help!

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Hey Mate...I would give aliexpress a wide berth.

I bought Dominique my 65 cm doll pet throught Brent at 1AM and recommend them.

Just do a quick take 5 though as these are a really small doll...you may want to spend a bit more on a slightly larger one if you are considering a regular partner....as Domi is still pretty much pure...and very ellusive....cheers Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

hamakaze
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by hamakaze »

Anung Un Rama wrote:Hey Mate...I would give aliexpress a wide berth.

I bought Dominique my 65 cm doll pet throught Brent at 1AM and recommend them.

Just do a quick take 5 though as these are a really small doll...you may want to spend a bit more on a slightly larger one if you are considering a regular partner....as Domi is still pretty much pure...and very ellusive....cheers Anung
Quick 5? Well, i know she's a small doll, but i like this doll's face compared to the other ones.

Personally, I like petite girls :P so I don't mind.
Well, i'm pretty happy with her as a choice altogether, and i would agree that Aliexpress is not reliable.

With regards,
Hamakaze

hamakaze
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by hamakaze »

Oh wait. i feel like i made myself into a lolicon 0.0

I'm not that old! Nope, not at all!

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

Hi hamakaze

I got Madee from beautifuldolls.com. She was advertised on the website at the same price as the manufacturers. When I mentioned TDF they didn't add extra for shipping to Aus, where as the other website wanted extra for shipping. You can PM Beautiful Dolls directly here on TDF, that way they have your username before placing your order on their website.

Good luck

DM

hamakaze
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by hamakaze »

Dees Man wrote:Hi hamakaze

I got Madee from beautifuldolls.com. She was advertised on the website at the same price as the manufacturers. When I mentioned TDF they didn't add extra for shipping to Aus, where as the other website wanted extra for shipping. You can PM Beautiful Dolls directly here on TDF, that way they have your username before placing your order on their website.

Good luck

DM

Interestingly, BD got to me first :P The PM'ed me a day or two ago, but I didn't know about the extra shipping. 8O

I'll probably purchase from Beautiful Dolls at this point, but i won't do it anytime soon :|

Doc Brown
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Doc Brown »

It's better to spend a few dollars more to ensure it's legit.
I live in the US and went through 1AM. Quick response time via calls and
PM's through TDF.
I just wasn't comfortable buying overseas for the first time and there was a money issue for me
so 1AM fit the bill.

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

Buy directly from WM Doll or from a vendor here.

INFORMATIONS