exdollofficial.com

Kiko swings, Nele keeps hanging around... for now...

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

nukeno
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: with Nele, Kiko, Mamamba and Ms. StrangeLove in cyba's space

Kiko swings, Nele keeps hanging around... for now...

Post by nukeno »

Hi everybody, this is just a quick update.

Since Nele moved in with me a couple weeks ago, quiet a bit have changed around here. At first I only had to buy her nice clothes and expensive italian shoes. Then she wanted some room for herself too, so I built her a nice compartment in my closet. My apartment is very small, so gaining space for her and her stuff was a bit challenging. I had to rearrange everything, but she is pleased with the results and so am I.

Having that said, she wants to go out now, see the world or at least the town. And you can see it in her eyes, she is the kind of girl that gets what she wants. And hell yeah, those legs have to be seen... But well, there is just no way I carry her around. So what to do? If we can't go out, the world has to come to us I guess... hmm

In the meanwhile I was already tinkering around with a stand, so she has not to sit on her stool all day long. This should have been a surprise but nosy as Kiko is, and since Nele is with us, she is even more so and jealous too... She says I look different at Nele, and I have to admit, it's true. I just adore her. We didn't even had sex and perhaps never will, because I won't mess her up. She is just so beautiful. But I guess it's a win-win-win situation. Nele tolerates Kiko as my mistress as long as she gets the attention she deserves. Kiko however just wants to have fun anyways, now more than ever. And I give everything to keep my girls happy, what, at the end of the day, makes me happy... :)

So, Kiko saw me putting up the stand and of course wanted something special for herself now. Very special indeed. Actually she now wears a rubber-catsuit and we put up a sex-swing. Yeah, so that is that. The stand is even strong enough to support a "carbon-unit", in the swing, in action... Well, but who wants that, right? ;)

I only had to put an extra belt on the swing to support Kikos head. It looks nice while playing with or in front of her, but it covers her face in the pictures. Perhaps I will try to replace it with some fishing cord. At the base of the stand I put a cheap winch so I could raise and lower my girls with ease. I replaced the handle with a couple of nuts so I can turn it with my power drill or do the fine-tuning in height adjustment with a wrench.

And let me tell you, this is the way to have really fun with a doll. I can give her a push with just one finger, so it actually feels like she is doing all the work. :)

And as you also might see, I put up a little green screen behind all this. As I mentioned before, my apartment is small, so the screen is only 135 cm wide. This is still a work in progress because I have to build some proper lights first and figure everything out. But the idea behind all this is to photograph Nele in front of it so I can photoshop her into different settings and locations, so this way, we actually can "go out" or at least pretend to have been out... :)

SmittyT
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Kiko swings, Nele keeps hanging around... for now...

Post by SmittyT »

pretty ladies always get what their hearts desire. love the concept of your "outing screen".
When she speaks.... what does she say? Are you listening?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Kiko swings, Nele keeps hanging around... for now...

Post by haremlover »

Brilliant! She does look ready to go out indeed . . . !

We'll look forward to her adventures

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

INFORMATIONS