betterlovedoll.com

member gallery never changes?

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
soon2be

member gallery never changes?

Post by soon2be »

While kind people are always posting pictures in the member forum, if you click member gallery, the view (exept for random pictures) never seems to change? :?:
"Quick tempered queen knows what she wants -
and what I got is what its not" - Devo.

Paleonaturist
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Paleonaturist »

Hi, Soon2Be!

The thumbnails in the most recent photos and newest/updated albums categories should change pretty regularly - so, of course, should the "random photos" line.

"Most Viewed" and "Top Rated" sort of feed on themselves - Once a photo gets itself into that category, it'll automatically garner more views - and higher ratings (by people who are inclined to rating photos) - than a photo that's buried somewhere in a sub-album on some random page deep within the gallery.

Like they say in the Iditarod - "Unless you're the lead dog, the view never changes!"

HTH

~B.
"Plays with dolls"

This post is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty.

soon2be

Post by soon2be »

Paleonaturist wrote:Hi, Soon2Be!

The thumbnails in the most recent photos and newest/updated albums categories should change pretty regularly - so, of course, should the "random photos" line.

~B.
Aha - I see if I click the WORD new photos at the top, before the pictures start, it shows the newest uploads. Thanks much!
"Quick tempered queen knows what she wants -
and what I got is what its not" - Devo.

INFORMATIONS