www.wmdolls.com

& the show must go on !

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.
mannequin man
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

& the show must go on !

Post by mannequin man »

Hi Guys & Dolls ! well, here we go, with a new project that i am VERY excited about ! while My "Victoria" is in "ICU" for repairs, & touch up, a VERY good friend & fellow TDF member has entrusted me & my studio to completely restore, alter, & modify his newly found Mannequin at a local flea market ! a "Dexter" model i believe ? forgive me bro, if i am incorrect. anyway, he stated that he picked this gal up pretty much for a song & he put his faith & trust in me to "Bring her to Life" ! the plan is to completely restore her to original condition, & per his request, either alter her for sex, or do a modified sculpt of her, Mold that version, then create her in Silicone. we may play around with some sculpting issues, giving her a set of "Classic Jamie Lee Curtis Tits" & a nice healthy butt ! not too much, no Kake, but at least something a hole lot better than what she came with. her condition arriving at the studio was pretty sad as she has taken quite the beating over time & she is held together pretty good. she's all there for the most part, but some very bad cracks in the body, head, neck, legs, waist & hips. this is a job for Mannequin Man ! a little TLC she needs ! soooooooooo......here we go. i mentioned that i had about 2gals. left of new resin, for molding, but as fragile she is, i think i will choose to mold her in Wax. Paraffin Wax. this way, the wax will give way to the original. this is not fiberglass of today, but the old mix of fiberglass & plaster material. a very well built & sturdy piece in its day, but hey,.....cant diss her for being beat up. i have a lot of irons in the fire just now, but this really shouldn't take too long. maybe a couple, 3 months tops. my friend has already offered to help with some of the cost to get her started, so that will help !...thank you !

Now, my friends....the clock approaches the midnight hour. doctor Frankenstein is in his......Laboratory. picture if you will, one hand with a buzz saw, the other with a electric drill, a tube of silicone & a very evil looking fleshlite in his lap. waiting for the moon to reach full bloom, he heckles & laughs......."it's alive !!!...it's alive"
Attachments
hhh 025.jpg
hhh 025.jpg (1.8 MiB) Viewed 2650 times

mannequin man
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Re: & the show must go on !

Post by mannequin man »

pics
Attachments
hhh 007.jpg
hhh 007.jpg (1.71 MiB) Viewed 2638 times
hhh 006.jpg
hhh 006.jpg (1.68 MiB) Viewed 2638 times

lovingchanj
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by lovingchanj »

Gorgeous! What a pretty face! Good luck with this project. Please keep us informed.

lovingchanj
The more I understand, the less I know.

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

Great! I really like her. Can't wait to see what you can do with her. Mannequin restoration is neat to see. I've seen several places online that do before and after pics of what they do. I'm amazed at people's ability to restore them, or improve on them. Make-up goes a long way. Nice to see these pic of her. I'll keep my eyes open for more.

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

Damn mannequin man... I'm glad I entrusted you to fix my Decter mannequin I found at a flea market. I don't think I could have been able to tackle the repairs on Ashleigh myself...

But you know, possibly subconsciously, you chose your topic title from a certain song... and you don't know you did... ;) It's all good...
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

Forgot to add... I think Ashleigh looks better as a blonde! :onfire:
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

msdoll
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster