exdollofficial.com

I think I may be done with inserts on my DS doll. :)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

I think I may be done with inserts on my DS doll. :)

Post by deadpringle »

Hi all.

I posted an inquiry a few days ago about whether or not my fellow DS doll owners have sex with their dolls without inserts. I mentioned that the original insert which came with my doll had torn while I was removing it. Well, my two replacement inserts have arrived without an issue, thanks to DollSweet's stellar customer service and logistics. They are made with the newer material it seems, and they feel fantastic!

However, I have been experimenting with having sex with May and Issy without an insert, and I have to say, it's pretty freaking incredible! I know that many folks say they do not like a vacuum or suction effect when having sex. I believe I'm an exception to this, because sex with my DS doll without an insert is nothing short of amazing. Orgasms are long, intense, and thorougly satisfying. Plus, even if DP jr. is tired, and having a difficult time standing at attention (I often have sex with my doll 4 to 5 times a day), the suction effect seems to remedy this pretty quickly. Granted, sex with inserts is still something I'll do from time to time, as it's good to change things up, but damn! I don't know if DS is even aware of how awesome their doll feels without inserts. I feel compelled to E-mail them about this experience.

I know I already posted about this, so I apologize if this post is redundant. However, if you like suction, and you haven't tried this yet, my friends, you have *GOT* to try this. :)
Annie: Shirley! We were just...
Abed: About to...
Troy: Eat garbage dip!... WHY DID I HAVE TO GO THIRD?!
-- from Community - Season 4 Episode 5

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Re: I think I may be done with inserts on my DS doll. :)

Post by rubherkitty »

Maybe DS should have a built in loose pussy option? I think doll makers probably make all the orifices too tight which leads to tearing or difficulty in actually using sometimes. Depending upon how tired physically and mentally I am at night also determines how hard I get. At 52 the mind may be willing, but the body not always. I've taken up nooner's more than nighter's now that summer is coming on and I don't seem to find play time until midnight.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

How do you clean the canal?

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

Xephyr wrote:How do you clean the canal?
Hi Xephyr,

It's quite easy actually, but it takes a bit more time than cleaning the insert.

I just open her up a bit, pour some slightly-soapy water inside the cavity, and I gently scrub the entirety of the inside surface with a soft toothbrush (emphasis on *soft* :)). Then I take a couple of paper towels, roll them up tightly (tampon style), and insert them to soak up the water and "other stuff" inside. After a few uses, I'll squirt a little 70% isopropyl alchohol into the cavity and scrub with that as well. With silicone, there is no pourous surface to worry about, but I mainly do this just in case I miss something.

For me, the intense sensation is well worth the extra time needed for cleaning. The best part is, I can change things up, and alternate between inserts and no inserts. Win-win. :D

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

I am amazed you are big enough to make a seal!

I wonder if DS might offer ultra thin inserts at some point?
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

DarkOne wrote:I am amazed you are big enough to make a seal!

I wonder if DS might offer ultra thin inserts at some point?
I don't think size matters much. The canal tapers a bit in the middle from what I can see, so anyone with an average girth should be able to do the same.

dustknight

Post by dustknight »

Oh noes! :o ... hopefully you are extra careful all of the time.

The reason I chose DS was because of the removable inserts, and how built in options could potentially be damaged over time (and so would the doll ... :cry: ). I don't think I can trust myself on that, but if you think you might be care, congrats on the find. :) :thumbs_up:

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

dustknight wrote:Oh noes! :o ... hopefully you are extra careful all of the time.

The reason I chose DS was because of the removable inserts, and how built in options could potentially be damaged over time (and so would the doll ... :cry: ). I don't think I can trust myself on that, but if you think you might be care, congrats on the find. :) :thumbs_up:
Actually, I think it's less hard on the doll, because even though the inner canal grips, the labia are barely being affected at all. With an insert in place, there is more pressure on the labia.

broadfall

Post by broadfall »

He's a recipe for making your own insert.
Turn your doll upside down. Clean and lube with dawn dish soap diluted with alcohol
Take a broom handle. Drill some random holes all over it about 1/2 inch deep. (these will become nubs) Put some dawn release on that too.
Now take some 00-50 eco flex from smoothon (trial size) add some slacker 1:1 silicone.
Spread the legs to about 1/2 way. Position the broom handle . Pour in your silicone mixture. If you need it to
cure fast, add some plat-cat. When everything is cured gently remove the handle and then with lubed hands reach around the sides of the new insert , pull it out wash it off and.you now have a super soft insert that fits your doll perfectly. I didn't like the viola insert. It must of been made for someone who is hung like a peanut.
So I made the above insert myself and it works really well.
".....a man got to do something to make a living these days"
Dying ain't much of a living..... boy.
-Outlaw Josie Wales

kookaburra

Post by kookaburra »

dustknight wrote:Oh noes! :o ... hopefully you are extra careful all of the time.

You know, I owned a doll from another maker with removable inserts and what I found was that constantly inserting into place and removing over and over caused it's own stress tearing issues. Lubed of course, never forced or anything. Food for thought.

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

majorperv wrote:

You know, I owned a doll from another maker with removable inserts and what I found was that constantly inserting into place and removing over and over caused it's own stress tearing issues. Lubed of course, never forced or anything. Food for thought.
I wonder how long the inside of the doll lasted verus the insert?

Also, You could always clean an insert doll just like you would a regular doll, And only replace the insert when the insert itself gets worn... Or that day you forget to clean it and ends up with something nasty in it.

dustknight

Post by dustknight »

majorperv wrote:

I agree, but, over time, inserting a removable insert in a doll is done much less times than inserting yourself into a built-in vagina. At least that's the way I see it. Also, the cleaning process might also cause some stress on a built-in vagina as well. :(

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

dustknight wrote:
majorperv wrote:

I agree, but, over time, inserting a removable insert in a doll is done much less times than inserting yourself into a built-in vagina. At least that's the way I see it. Also, the cleaning process might also cause some stress on a built-in vagina as well. :(
Well, and moving your doll to be cleaned can cause stress/damage to the rest of the doll.

kookaburra

Post by kookaburra »

I didn't leave the insert in this particular doll because it was a different kind of material than the silicone body and the manufacturer said to keep the thing out when not in use. And yeah the inserts never degraded, they were built for inserting one's self into. The crotch is going to be a weak point for any doll like this so it's going to fail at some point. Again, different doll, different circumstances. Just what I observed with this one.

INFORMATIONS