www.textiledoll.com

my Textile Doll being made now!

Classic European full-sized fabric dolls. Flexible strong skeleton. All dolls are handmade in the art studio. Unique design and great features for sex and games.
kharmichead

my Textile Doll being made now!

Post by kharmichead »

Paid the deposit and Yuri is starting on my girl now. :D He said it should take about 2 to 2.5 weeks, I can't wait! This will be my 2nd doll and Trixie will have a big sister. She will be the Paris 150cm body but he's going to give her a more supermodel look, smaller breasts and slim her legs. Natural skin color and Claire face with blue eyes. It's going to be a long wait but I'm not going to buy any clothes till she gets here, hopefully I'll have stuff that will fit her that were too big for Trixie as I made that mistake of shopping for her early! Don't worry, there will be plenty of pics when she arrives!

notjoeaverage

Re: my Textile Doll being made now!

Post by notjoeaverage »

I'm really interested in seeing pics of this "new" body type.

Congrats on your choice

kharmichead

Post by kharmichead »

Thanks, it's very nice you can send him pics of a body style and he can make them just about any way you want. I'm interested in seeing it also!

Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 5000 »

Say, how much do these dolls cost?

Thanks

kharmichead

Post by kharmichead »

Its hard to say because of currency exchange rate and his prices aren't really set, but they are about 800 Euro and I think close to 1000 US dollars give or take. It's best to email him and discuss the doll as there's a waiting list for these beauties.

kharmichead

Post by kharmichead »

Yuri finished my doll this weekend, I paid for her in full and she should be with me in 7-10 days! He also gave me some very nice pics of her so I thought I would share them with you, enjoy!
Attachments
td5.jpg
td5.jpg (25.41 KiB) Viewed 6262 times
td9.jpg
td9.jpg (27.95 KiB) Viewed 6262 times
td10.jpg
td10.jpg (30.86 KiB) Viewed 6262 times
td15.jpg
td15.jpg (33.28 KiB) Viewed 6262 times
td16.jpg
td16.jpg (30.96 KiB) Viewed 6262 times

xkingyox

Post by xkingyox »

I love the way he paints his faces, she's really pretty!

kharmichead

Post by kharmichead »

Thank you, yes she is very pretty! You can request whatever style makeup you want and send him pics for examples. I just told him to make it 'natural' and used the Claire face for reference since that's the face I chose and I liked her makeup although the newer Melissa face on his website is so beautiful also!

notjoeaverage

Post by notjoeaverage »

I think the smaller breasts, thighs and butt really work, are hips/pelvis smaller as well, I can't quite tell from the pics.

I've made up my mind after seeing your special lady that I should start putting away some cash for a similar body style and contact Yuri.

Thanks for sharing the pics

kharmichead

Post by kharmichead »

notjoeaverage wrote:I think the smaller breasts, thighs and butt really work, are hips/pelvis smaller as well, I can't quite tell from the pics.

I've made up my mind after seeing your special lady that I should start putting away some cash for a similar body style and contact Yuri.

Thanks for sharing the pics
After sending him pics and several emails he decided other than the smaller breasts all he said he was going to 'change' was to slim the legs. This is because I said that I liked the butt that most his dolls had and didn't mind curvy hips, I just wanted a more petite, supermodel type body. But he may have slimmed the entire body, I cannot say. I can say with the pics and emails he made her look EXACTLY like I was hoping, down to the wig.....she's perfect.

Yuri gave me the tracking number today so she's officially on her way, hopefully I'll see her next week!

Kate Kane

Post by Kate Kane »

Oh wow, congratulations Kharmichead, she's a beauty . I love her body proportions, especially the smaller breasts. A fine example of Jury's art. You must be going crazy with anticipation waiting for her to arrive. Jury recently told me that he should be ready to start work on my next girl before too long. I still haven't finalised the specs and looking at your new lady I'm highly tempted to go down a similar route.

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

i Think angle is hard for missionary
but may im wrong. :?:

I hope you like her an have some rewievs

sorry bad English.

kharmichead

Post by kharmichead »

titjob wrote:i Think angle is hard for missionary
but may im wrong. :?:

I hope you like her an have some rewievs

sorry bad English.
I do believe these dolls are more suited to doggie style but I prefer that! But most all dolls are a compromise between one position being better than the other position. I will definitely be writing a review and posting lots of pics when she arrives....and I have the time and energy! :D

And thanks jensguy, she is a beauty! Here's some more pics to help you decide how you want yours configured....enjoy!
Attachments
td3.jpg
td3.jpg (30.38 KiB) Viewed 6119 times
td6.jpg
td6.jpg (24.5 KiB) Viewed 6119 times
td11.jpg
td11.jpg (33.47 KiB) Viewed 6119 times
td12.jpg
td12.jpg (48.88 KiB) Viewed 6119 times
td14.jpg
td14.jpg (34.19 KiB) Viewed 6119 times

Jason1978

Post by Jason1978 »

This doll looks very beautiful I can not wait to hear your opinions once she arrives to you. I think these Textile dolls are amazing looking. I have decided not to jump into getting a doll and to take a little time to think, and the Textile Doll is one I am very much considering, they are one of the most beautiful I have seen. Their bodies are also not small like the silicone dolls. But Textile Dolls here are the dimensions of a real woman, with real size hips and breasts and waistline. And amazing looking faces. Also the fact that they seem to be able to kind of customize them a little is a bit unique, you don't seem to be able to do that with other dolls bodies, it's kind of a pick one of these 3 bodies and that's it. So can't wait to hear how your doll is once you get it!

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

Very cool! Love how finally there is a highly realistic fabric style doll.

The other fabric dolls don't really do it for me as they are not realistic enough, with the exception of maybe the anime style as they don't need to be as realistic to look accurately like what they are trying to be.

Seriously, its kinda hard to tell your Textile dolls from silicone ones! Or hell, real girls! they look so good.
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

INFORMATIONS