exdollofficial.com

pubic hair on DS Doll

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Jason1978

pubic hair on DS Doll

Post by Jason1978 »

Has anyone bought a DS doll with pubic hair? I am thinking of going as hairy as possible on my doll, but I'm just wondering if anyone else has done this on their doll, and what their thoughts are on it? Or how is pubic hair on dolls in general? But I am more specifically interested in the DS specifically because that's the brand of doll I will be getting.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Re: pubic hair on DS Doll

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Jason1978, I bought my DS 158 plus with trimmed brown pubic hair. It´s a patch glued to the body and lokks great to me, and feels just fine, too.
Have a look:
039 (853x1280).jpg
039 (853x1280).jpg (130.01 KiB) Viewed 1128 times
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Jason1978

Post by Jason1978 »

Thanks for the reply Brigittes Hubby, that is similar to the pubic hair style I was going to get, it was just a little more of it, so that's very helpful to know it feels fine, I was unsure how it would feel. But again thanks for the reply, everyone on this forum has been very helpful to me in refining the doll I will order in the coming month to 2 if everything goes according to plan.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi Jason, you are welcome. If you have any more questions just ask.
Chris

tootsie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tootsie »

@brigette did you apply that hair yourself or DS did it for you? which type of glue was used?

thanks

dustknight

Post by dustknight »

tootsie wrote:@brigette did you apply that hair yourself or DS did it for you? which type of glue was used?

thanks
Hey tootsie, I believe that was DS that did it. They have 4 selections of (pelvic) hair that you can choose from in their order form: http://dsdoll.us/order.html

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi tootsie, dustknight is right, it´s an extra you can order with your order like acrylic fingernails. Therefore I don´t know about the glue. I´m sure DS will answer a mail from you on that.

Chris

INFORMATIONS