www.wmdolls.com

could this be put into a mannequins head?

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.
darryl1963
Active Poster
Active Poster

could this be put into a mannequins head?

Post by darryl1963 »

Hello all,
Been a long while since been on here due unfortunately in and out of hospital for last 3 months and now in recovery mode. I have put getting a Mannequin on hold had to really due to my treatment but hope to get one later in the year.
I saw this on Lovehoney hope this link works http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32235

Its a oral mouth which has teeth and a tongue looks so good and I thought apart from the vagina inserts I know you can do would this work in the mannequins head if so would be awesome!

Regards
Darryl

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Re: could this be put into a mannequins head?

Post by rubherkitty »

Glad to hear you're in the recovery mode. :thumbs_up:

There was some discussion about this item awhile back, but I have not heard of anyone actually getting one installed in a mannequin head "yet". I think it could be done though.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

darryl1963
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by darryl1963 »

rubherkitty wrote:Glad to hear you're in the recovery mode. :thumbs_up:

There was some discussion about this item awhile back, but I have not heard of anyone actually getting one installed in a mannequin head "yet". I think it could be done though.
Hi thanks for replying, well I would consider it if I had a mannequin one could buy a cheap head to do a practice run but its weather the nose on this toy lines up with the dolls nose, in theory it could make an awesome doll with the mouth piece and an vaginal insert now that's an exciting idea!

Regards
Darryl

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Yeah, the toy could end up being on the small size which means it would not be proportionate to a full size mannequin head. There are plenty of full size loose mannequin heads, but it's hard to find small sizes. The hair stylist training heads tend to run on the smaller size though.

My suggestion on the other thread was maybe a fetish mask?
Attachments
sexy-latex-hoods-latex-font-b-mask-b-font-font-b-open-b-font-font-b.jpg
sexy-latex-hoods-latex-font-b-mask-b-font-font-b-open-b-font-font-b.jpg (156.49 KiB) Viewed 2370 times
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

darryl1963
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by darryl1963 »

rubherkitty wrote:Yeah, the toy could end up being on the small size which means it would not be proportionate to a full size mannequin head. There are plenty of full size loose mannequin heads, but it's hard to find small sizes. The hair stylist training heads tend to run on the smaller size though.

My suggestion on the other thread was maybe a fetish mask?
Hi,
How would the fetish mask work? sounds like a good idea what types are there?

Regards
Darryl

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

I know the name "rubherkitty" may imply something, but I've never actually owned one. Maybe they just pull over or lace/ zip up the back?
You would just have to google "fetish mask or hoods" and see what you like then find who stocks them for mail order. I doubt the corner sex shop will have a complete selection.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

This hood can be purchased on many sex sites
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

INFORMATIONS