www.wmdolls.com

100 cm Clothing Sizes from second photo shoot

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
NingyouLover

Re: 100 cm Clothing Sizes from second photo shoot

Post by NingyouLover »

I have an old aquarium air pump that I was thinking of using (it was a gift and never used), but I am leaning towards the female condom for pure ease of use. I was wondering what you use because I was thinking of the aesthetic part of the FC, and someone that knows these dolls intimately would have a better perspective. I'll try the FC first, and if I don't like it, can always go to the cleaning foam, swab, and air pump.

I guess with the FC you don't have to clean the canal, just pop out the condom and clean that only since the lube just goes in the FC, yes?

thanks

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Correct. And clean it well before first time, it's all lubed up on both sides. Plus remove that ring that comes with it. It all makes sense when you see it.

NingyouLover

Post by NingyouLover »

Thanks Mandos. I am going with the FC too, easier cleanup and no drying to worry about.

rextor
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by rextor »

I think that would be the best bet. Hey mandos, what size are the stockings? That picture is UNREAL. Also what are the exact build choices you made for the doll itself according to that shot?

swankagogo

Post by swankagogo »

Mandos, I am another satisfied customer! After seeing your photos, I knew it was finally time to jump in and buy a doll... THIS one! I still can't believe how you manage to bring these dolls to life so seemingly effortlessly. Great job!

MIKE238
Former Member

Post by MIKE238 »

NingyouLover wrote:I always liked Nikon, but my first camera was a Canon FTB, I still use it, it is a tank. Light meter started giving a couple of stops off years ago, but I have always used a hand held light meter, so no problem. That is probably why I just stayed with Canon, same lenses.

Glad to hear that your dolls are problem free, at least that gives hope. I know WM is pretty good about customer service, so eventually you end up with a good one, even if it takes awhile.

Small question, how do you dry the built-in stuff? Suggestions?

Thanks Mandos
Hi Mandos, really nice photo work. I'm a retired advertising photog myself and it's obvious you understand and appreciate good, dramatic lighting and, of course, posing of the model. Your photography made me purchase this doll! I'm looking forward to her "grand" arrival.

By the way, I use a Nikon as well - D800. Great camera. I can, just like you, use all my old Nikon lenses on it although there is one odd caveat when using the old, non-digital lenses. I do a lot of night sky time-lapse video of the stars and I discovered that the shorter focal-length lenses - from 24 mm on down through 16 mm cause really weird "smearing" of bright stars at the periphery of the image. I called Nikon about that and they said, yeah, the older lenses aren't perfectly aligned (my words, not theirs) for digital cameras like the D800 and can cause odd artifacting. Looks like I'm going to have to invest in a couple new short focal-length lenses!

Again, kudos for your beautiful work!

Mike

swankagogo

Post by swankagogo »

Canon guy here, but I've enjoyed using a Nikon. I just find them to be slightly on the small size for my big hands. Give me a nice chunky Rebel anyday.

Jimjam

Post by Jimjam »

Hi guys, sorry to 'jack' this thread slightly, but y'all talking about cameras so i'd like to just ask for a little info. I want to do a photo shoot of my doll in a nice, shadowy, moody low light setting and my ancient Fuji Finepix just isn't up to the job.

Now i'm not much of a photographer, and i don't understand too much jargon.

Can you recommend a not too expensive camera for low light photography? It doesn't have to be fancy, or even have a zoom.
Something maybe around $150 USD, or in my language £100.

Thanks, Jimjam

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

rextor wrote:Hey mandos, what size are the stockings?
Also what are the exact build choices you made for the doll itself according to that shot?
Stockings, you mean the white ones? It´s actually the bottom half of a pantyhose, I could not get any normal sized stockings to fit. You can also use normal stockings and just roll them down, or cut them off at the top, then roll them down.

Not sure what you mean by build choices. The doll is natural skin I think, with built in vagina.

Thanks Mike and Swank, great to hear :)

Jimjam, not sure you can get much low light performance for $150, but if you manage to get your hands on a Fuji X100 (original, S or T versions) second hand, or a decent DSLR (a few years old, but still great) with a 50mm f/1.4 lens for cheap you will get a long way.

Jimjam

Post by Jimjam »

mandos wrote:Jimjam, not sure you can get much low light performance for $150, but if you manage to get your hands on a Fuji X100 (original, S or T versions) second hand, or a decent DSLR (a few years old, but still great) with a 50mm f/1.4 lens for cheap you will get a long way.
Nice one mandos, thanks for the info. So, pretty expensive to get into low light photography huh? I'll get onto ebay and see what i can find.

swankagogo

Post by swankagogo »

Jimjam wrote:Nice one mandos, thanks for the info. So, pretty expensive to get into low light photography huh? I'll get onto ebay and see what i can find.
Photography has always been an expensive profession or hobby. Nowadays, it's quite a bit cheaper, though. No film to be developed, no prints! And the cameras actually got a bit cheaper, too.

Jimjam

Post by Jimjam »

swankagogo wrote:
Jimjam wrote:Nice one mandos, thanks for the info. So, pretty expensive to get into low light photography huh? I'll get onto ebay and see what i can find.
Photography has always been an expensive profession or hobby. Nowadays, it's quite a bit cheaper, though. No film to be developed, no prints! And the cameras actually got a bit cheaper, too.
Yeah, but surely there must be a camera that takes decent piccies without spending 100's $$$. I'm not that into photography as a hobby, but i wouldn't mind taking a few decent snaps of my girl.

I wan't to do a seductive low light photoshoot, and there seems to be a few compacts that should do a decent job. Been looking at ISO, f-stops and all that.

Anyway, i'm 'jacking someone elses thread here, so i apologise for that. I should start my own photography thread and ask questions there.

Jimjam.

NingyouLover

Post by NingyouLover »

Jimjam == do you want darker photos or what do you mean low light? one trick is to get the light right up there and then adjust the aperture so as to give the effect of low light. By closing down the aperture you also get a longer FL, that is to say you can get deeper focus. This will also help if you are more than 2 stops difference between light and shadow. By adjusting aperture and/or shutter speed, you get more control rather than trying to get it just within the limit of the camera. Most digital cameras allow you to go to manual and you can make your settings from there, it really isn't too difficult. Trial and error will be your guide. You want to control the light as much as possible so you have more options. Lower number=larger aperture (ie. f/1.4) and a higher number= smaller (ie. f/16). larger aperture has a more shallow focus, and smaller aperture is a deeper focus. If you want shallow focus then open the aperture and increase speed to balance it back out.

Using light/aperture/shutter speed means you don't have to worry about too low a light and almost any camera will work that has a manual mode in the menu.

Hope this helps.

swankagogo

Post by swankagogo »

NingyouLover wrote:Jimjam == do you want darker photos or what do you mean low light? one trick is to get the light right up there and then adjust the aperture so as to give the effect of low light. By closing down the aperture you also get a longer FL, that is to say you can get deeper focus.
^ THIS! I've been trying to remember my old photo classes and you just dislodged a nice mental block. Brofist! :glou:

NingyouLover

Post by NingyouLover »

Glad it helped

INFORMATIONS