SexDollAmerica.com

*gasp* 'it's Him???!'

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
Davecat
iDollator
iDollator

*gasp* 'it's Him???!'

Post by Davecat »

Hey people -

I have to make an attempt to catch up on, like, a year of fecking posts, but I'm back on the Forum. So what'd I miss? Apart from you guys, of course? :mrgreen:

Shi-chan waves hello to everyone as well, btw. :wink:
+ + + + +

'Shouting to hear the echoes'. Life-like texture ;_;
http://www.kuroneko-chan.com/echoes

PBShelley
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

*incredulous* 'No way!!' *gape*

Post by PBShelley »

Hey Davecat,

Great to see you're still kickin'! 8)

You might be interested to read my report about Elena and Elisabeth's visit with Lily. It's somewhere around Sept 19th or so in the Realdoll Forum. It was lots of fun, and they spoke fondly of you and the lovely Sidore (not to mention all the other TDF members they worked with).

BTW, here in the Announcements section, I almost missed your post, even though it's pefectly appropriate, being an announcement and all :lol:
After my jaw un-dropped, I hastily composed this reply. What have you and Shi-chan been up to lately?
(You might also want to check your email once in a while :wink: :lol:)
Someone in Realdoll Forum was aking about you just recently, so your timing is well done!

Please give Sidore holiday hugs from both Lily and I, great to see you pop up again! :D

PBS & Lily

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

Hi DaveCat,

You missed me, getting Helen http://www.dollalbum.com/gallery/helen:lol: , and perhaps... more owners getting beautifull dolls.
Further you missed some new upcoming manufacturers and all rumours about AEE and RD B10...
And some hobbyists like Freddy, getting nice results with a Latex French Madame, and the return of Ramsdale-Nick...
And... and...

Welcome Back!!! And greetings from Helen to Sidore!

Mytime & Helen
One dream, one mission...

Keithallen
Ex-Member

Post by Keithallen »

Hey Davecat! Glad to see you're back. We've missed you and Sidore.

Perry
Ex-Member

Post by Perry »

Dude!!

Welcome back!

Where...have...you...been!!!???? :D

What did you miss? Well here's a partial list:

New dolls really growing in interest, popularity, and ownership:
Sweet18 and Venus18
1PC (now 2PC)
Sophie (very new, makers still asking patience from us..)
Superdoll (kinda came and went...time will tell)

Lots of new members. Lots of great discussions. Lots of great photoshoots!

Chat has gained in popularity

Goldman is doing *killer* videos with his 5 dolls! yes, five!

Abyss keeps rolling out more beautiful dolls, and they came out with a lightweight latex doll (Goldman has one, so you can see stills and video of her)

SuperBabe got lighter

The Japanese companies keep producing more beautiful products.

Ishtaria (and others, of course!) is doing a killer job of keeping this site up and running.

In general we have a vibrant, growing, interesting group of people who want to discuss all things dolls. This is a very engaging forum, with a lot of excellent input.

=======

For me personally, I got into 22" tall ball jointed dolls, finally drug Sarah (RD) out of storage and started playing with and photographing her again, and I got heavily into Photoshop.

Here are my little ones (heavily Photoshopped), Peri and Dana:

http://homepage.mac.com/perryy/test/Res ... her01a.jpg

=======

It's good to have you back!

pygmalion2
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pygmalion2 »

Hello from the Synthetiks and I. :lol: :wink:
Mark_Y Anjie, Katie and Katelyn

Raingirl
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Raingirl »

Hi, Davecat! It's so funny, I was thinking about you and Sidore the other day and went to your website. Glad to see you two are still around!

Rainy

DaveC
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DaveC »

Hi Davecat,

glad to hear you're in circulation again. I've always enjoy visiting Sidore's web site. What's the latest on your logistics rehash?

Regards,

Dave.

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

Hi DaveC... The DaveCat is back :D

Mytime & Helen
One dream, one mission...

goldman
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by goldman »

Welcome back, Davecat!

It's cool to see you again...Sidore was one of the first RD's I saw before coming to this forum and really enchanted me with the idea of saving up for one of my own! I definitely look forward to seeing more photo shoots from you! :D

Inkling
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Inkling »

This is quite a coincidence!
I had just read a message listing a few folks who had not been seen before, and I added Davecat to the list. Then I had to go back and correct myself after reading this thread.

Welcome back!

What's kept you so busy that you had to be away for so long?
<div>So long, and thanks for all the fish!<br>- Douglas Adams</div>

mahtek
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by mahtek »

Davecat,

I read your posts as a lurker. They stopped when I joined! I'm glad I don't have to leave for you to come back!

Mahtek & Phoebe
All I ever wanted, all I ever needed is here, in my arms. Words are very unnecessary, they can only do harm.

PBShelley
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PBShelley »

(Incidentally, and parenthetically, obviously, for those who haven't noticed, if you click on the "www" box in Davecat's post, you'll be taken to his blog, and you can see what he and Sidore have been up to :wink: ).

Usefully,
PBS & Lily

Davecat
iDollator
iDollator

Err, where to begin?

Post by Davecat »

Well, in a nutshell, what's been happening is that Real Life kinda caught up to me and waylaid me. If you'll maybe recall, late last year I bought a house with draculadoll from our very own Forum, and four months after that, she turned out to be a raging pathological liar who was using me for my credit, so I said 'fuck it', and moved back in with my parents. :? I couldn't really hop on the Forum much when I was living with The Hateful One, (aka The Slag), as I had to drive her everywhere, as she had no car of her own, and she demanded so much of my time, that it was suffocating. So by the time I moved into my folks' place, I was so preoccupied with getting my life back on track, that the Forum kinda took a backseat. (Plus, Sweetie & the PS2 didn't exactly help, either. :wink: )

So now I'm back in school, taking court reporter classes, and "Bob" willing and the creek don't rise, I should be all graduated & stuff in two to three years, where the Missus & I will find a nice place in or near Toronto. That's my Masterplan. O, and you've probably seen from my Blog* I've recently been ejected from my job, but at least I managed to pay for my upcoming courses before that happened. C'est la guerre..

In brief:
+ I've been attempting to keep up with All Things Synthetik in the interim - shame about Delphi creations' Superdoll, as she looked quite nice, but I'm definitely looking forward to more of SynthCreation's Sophie..

+ DaveC, logistics are looking good. The Missus & I might well try taking some preliminary pics this week. It's snowing in SE Michigan; god knows I don't want to be out in all that, so I'm gonna put that time to good use.. Claire Marie looks delicious, btw, especially in those white boots.

+ Perry, I remember seeing your first pics of Peri before I lost your damn URL, and thought they were really fab. Her personality really comes thru. She's a cutie! And glad to hear that Sarah Marie is back in the swing of things! Her pics were amongst the first RealDoll pics I'd ever run across, and if you don't mind me saying, they still give me the horn. :lol:

So yeah! Prodigal son etc etc. It is good to be back. :mrgreen: Thanx for all of your kind words and thoughts! Now if you'll excuse me, I still have to catch up on some threads..

*good work on the tipoff there, PBShelley. You can expect your cheque in the mail, as per our agreement. :wink:
+ + + + +

'Shouting to hear the echoes'. Life-like texture ;_;
http://www.kuroneko-chan.com/echoes

steveb

Post by steveb »

Davecat good to hear from you.

I also have been missing for about a year. You were kind enough to PM me with encouragement to take more photos of Samantha and I was about to do a one year report last Mar on life with her.

Real life caught up on me but I was lucky things are going very well. Just to busy to do much other than try to catch up now and then. Last I heard Dennis had sadly to sell Elspeth II has anyone heard from him since? I'll be selling Samantha but for good reasons I have actually found a really good woman. Hope to keep in contact with friends at DF though.

Love Samantha and Steve
If a man speaks aloud from the wilderness, but no woman hears him - is he still wrong ?

INFORMATIONS