www.ordoll.com

156cm Doll on her way

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: 156cm Doll on her way

Post by timetraveler1 »

I am not sure what size the breast are on a doll that's this size , 5 foot 2 inches ( I believe I have the doll size correct ) it would be nice to see an optional small "d" cup size breast at least and of course with larger arola's and linger nipples . :D

harvey48
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by harvey48 »

timetraveler1 wrote:I am not sure what size the breast are on a doll that's this size , 5 foot 2 inches ( I believe I have the doll size correct ) it would be nice to see an optional small "d" cup size breast at least and of course with larger arola's and linger nipples . :D

OR shows a 34 E. The only bra I have for Sarah is a 30-34 a/b and it fits. goofyfoot Rosy (same body) say he thinks a 32 c fit well, but wold like to try a 32 b to give the boobies a squeeze.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

I WOULD love to see at least a d size on these taller dolls . :D

harvey48
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by harvey48 »

timetraveler1 wrote:I WOULD love to see at least a d size on these taller dolls . :D

According to OR Dolls and Alex, Sara/Rose are a 34 E.

harvey48
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by harvey48 »

staycool64 wrote:Well she arrived this afternoon and all I will say for now is she is perfect from head to toe in body proportions. The spine and joints are a little tight but will loosen over time and I guess what everyone wants to know is my opinion of the hollow breast is excellent Job OR and they feel much softer and a vague feeling of hollowness but more real to me. 2 things I would of liked to get was 1st a syringe to inject air, but they added a little flush bottle to flush anal with which I thought needed and was nice, 2. No TPE glue that would be needed to seal the syringe hole after injection or a repair if needed. I will post pictures by this weekend and just to let you know she will be Miss TPE of the year. Very nice details as well on hands, feet, breast, and head. She is a very nice all around Doll. YES DOGGY can be done but not tried but simulated, Lines rite up. She does have a medium smell and about like my 163cm and gave the normal soap bath and 50% went rite away but still noticeable. My 163cm took a couple weeks and then almost all gone and hardly notice. So like I said this week end I will show 2 dolls the 156cm and the 163cm. I want to say thanks to everyone that was interested and also thanks to Alex and Joyce for all there support and honesty. Fantastic JOB ORDOLLS. Keep making those slim ladies with there bubble butts and large breast. Just need some western faces.

So where are your pics staycool? everyone is waiting.

alex77
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by alex77 »

harvey48 wrote:
timetraveler1 wrote:I WOULD love to see at least a d size on these taller dolls . :D

I wouldn't agree on 34E as the correct bra size. According to Sara's under bust line (60cm), she should be 28 or 30D/E. But, surprisingly bras of 32D/E may fit well too. I never had 28 bras but 2 of 30 and lots of 32, of various cup sizes from C to E. All of them fit very well!

Bra size of 30 is meant for @62 to 68cm. Quite often it 's good for as low as 58cm. Bra size of 32 is meant for @67 to 74cm, but at times it's good for 60cm too. Don't ask me why as i am as confused too :lol:

My advise is, ask the seller if they have anything that is good for under bust line of 60cm. If they do, I would recommend to choose D cup. Remove the padding will be just nice to fit onto this E cup lady.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

Maybe it's just me , I thought that a d cup breast looked bigger then what this doll has , the breast look smaller to me then the size image I imagine . maybe it's just me . :(

harvey48
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by harvey48 »

alex77 wrote:
harvey48 wrote:

I wouldn't agree on 34E as the correct bra size. According to Sara's under bust line (60cm), she should be 28 or 30D/E. But, surprisingly bras of 32D/E may fit well too. I never had 28 bras but 2 of 30 and lots of 32, of various cup sizes from C to E. All of them fit very well!

Bra size of 30 is meant for @62 to 68cm. Quite often it 's good for as low as 58cm. Bra size of 32 is meant for @67 to 74cm, but at times it's good for 60cm too. Don't ask me why as i am as confused too :lol:

My advise is, ask the seller if they have anything that is good for under bust line of 60cm. If they do, I would recommend to choose D cup. Remove the padding will be just nice to fit onto this E cup lady.

Goofyfoot says the 32 c bra fits Rosy well, thou he wanted to try a 32 b to squeeze the boobs.

Local retails do not carry 32 band size in anything but a/b. So I guess it is online shopping again.

goofyfoot
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by goofyfoot »

harvey48 wrote:
alex77 wrote:
harvey48 wrote:

Goofyfoot says the 32 c bra fits Rosy well, thou he wanted to try a 32 b to squeeze the boobs.

Local retails do not carry 32 band size in anything but a/b. So I guess it is online shopping again.
Yep. 32C is OK. 32B is also OK depending on bra type. Actually I bet 30 B or C would fit too, but difficult to get that size where I live (so many fat chicks :roll: )

harvey48
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by harvey48 »

I am going to try a 32 c Yandy.com had a cyber Monday sale, so I picked up 2 bras for $4 each

PartonD
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by PartonD »

Staycool, or anyone else for that matter, have you finally tried injecting something into the hollow breasts' cavity? Has anyone seen a thread/info around stuffing hollow breasts with something (air, gel, etc.)? Cheers.

PartonD
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by PartonD »

PartonD wrote:Staycool, or anyone else for that matter, have you finally tried injecting something into the hollow breasts' cavity? Has anyone seen a thread/info around stuffing hollow breasts with something (air, gel, etc.)? Cheers.
Already found the thread, please ignore my prev. post!

INFORMATIONS