Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Hip Grind/Gyration Mechanism

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

samot

Post by samot »

Hi Ant,
I'm also new here.
As far as I know,only the german dolls ANDY and LOLY have that feature yet.
At ABYSS this option is still in preparation and it might take a while until
there are REALDOLLS available with hip-gyration.For further information you better
ask CREATOR or Matt himself.

Matt@Abyss
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Matt@Abyss »

We have sold several dolls with the simple gyration feature, run externally with a timer and ac adapter/transformer. In fact we had the hardware done a few years ago (Many members saw it at a Rdol convention I'm sure) We can and do sell the units but I don't actively market it, as a more complete system will be available in the near future. Watch our site for numerous updates in the near future.

~Matt

jackrabbit
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by jackrabbit »

There is mention of this and the "realdoll brain" that drives it in my trip report, which you can find on the Odds and Ends page of the Darcy site. It's in the section called "Unification of the Special Options".

Plodder
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Plodder »

Ant:
Before I post an actual response to this inquiry;I want to make sure I am allowed to post. I tryed twice early saturday morning and upon pressing the [post reply] button, recieved a message stating that I had`nt typed in my full name, which I had, and my entire message was deleted before it could reach the forum. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif[/img]

Plodder
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Plodder »

Ant& other members;
I see the glich has been fixed. I`m sorry I am so late in addressing this matter, however here we go. I understand another individual has ordered a doll, with the hip gyration mechanism, twice now so apparently it tickles his fancy just fine. I found that the mechanism mostly just produced an alternatingly increasing then decreasing pressure against my chest with the dolls breasts and against my groin with the dolls vaginal area. As far as any real pumping action go`s I have come to the conclusion that much greater speed would be required. The device actually shows more promise for oral applications with a little more speed and about twice the length of stroke it currently has, at least thats my take on it. Now to the reason I have ordered another doll so soon. I was dog sitting for a neighbor. The dog is a rottwieller but very playfull and I had it inside for a while, when a large package, I had`nt expected that particular day, arrived fieght and I had to help the driver remove it. The hydraulic lift gate was malfuntioning and it took quite some time for the driver to get it to let my pallet of merchandise down to the ground. It was just to heavy to lower to the ground by man power. By the time I got it pallet jacked into the garage I realized that jewel (the furry one) had been in the house alone for far to long. I went into the house already with a certain amount of apprehention and looked for jewel, then I noticed the stairway door was open. I thought for sure I had shut it tight; apparently I was wrong. I called upstairs to jewel but she did`nt come, so I raced up the stairs with much trepidation and entered the room where Cami resided, finding to my horror that my worst case senario fears had been realized. Jewel had torn Cami to shreds, quite irrepairably, so I decided to once again bite the bullet and fork over the cash for another body 7 head 4 and this time it will have the (Interactive sensory response system) along with some additional cup size augmentation, and so once again the wait begins. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif[/img]

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

Hi Plodder,

Hope your neighbour has a good insurance for this problem.
I think your neighbour was astonished when you put the claim for something like a $ 6 K real doll...
Would like to see their faces at the moment you told this story to them [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
You don't mean that you were so ashamed for using a doll that you have payd the whole new doll yourself!?!? [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]
With best regards,

mytime

INFORMATIONS